[Spoiler] Staffel 2

Unterhaltet euch hier mit anderen Fans über Chuck Bartowskis verrücktes Leben als Intersect!
Antworten
ladybird

[Spoiler] Staffel 2

Beitrag von ladybird »

Postet hier alle Spoiler zur 2. Staffel. :)
Do you have more news about my favorite show, Chuck? Thanks!
A character who's been a part of the show since the very beginning will die in the season premiere. Any guesses? In other scoop from the Chuck wagon, you may find yourself crying when one of our favorite couples splits up. (Or maybe I'm just a softie?) And a certain Nerd Herder may be up for a field-agent position. Hmmm...

Quelle
Welches Paar sich wohl trennen wird? :?:
Bild
If you work hard, good things will happen.
aceman™

Re: Spoiler Season 2

Beitrag von aceman™ »

Chuck und Sarah sind ja kein Paar. Chuck und Morgan schon eher. Außerdem wären da noch Ellie und Mr. Awsome. Ich tippe auf Anna & Morgan. Oder doch Jeff & Lester? Ich denke, dass jemand aus dem "Buy More" sterben muss. Mein Gefühl sagt, dass es Anna sein wird.
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neues von E!Online.
Riley in Dexter, Maine: Chuck comes back tonight! Tell me you have some scoop!
Chuck and Sarah are in for a roller coaster this season: They get together because they think Chuck is going to be free, they flirt with third parties (her ex-BF and his ex-roomie Bryce Larkin and Melinda Clarke as foreign operative Sasha Banacheck), and then they realize that there's no getting out of it: Sarah has to be Chuck's protector and not girlfriend. Wahh! Also, Lester (Vik Sahay) operates like a crack-addled Dwight Schrute when he becomes assistant manager of Buy More, and it's pretty funny...
Bild
If you work hard, good things will happen.
manila
Teammitglied

Beitrag von manila »

Cooles Interview mit dem Cast (außer Yvonne), das nur geringe Spoiler beinhaltet: Klick! Sehenswert!
"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
Antworten

Zurück zu „Chuck“