Neil Patrick Harris

Have you met Ted? Diskutiert mit anderen Fans über Ted und seine Freunde.
Pretyn

Re: Neil Patrick Harris

Beitrag von Pretyn »

Aaah, da ist ja toll. :D "What am I doing here?"
Den könnt ich mir auch den lieben langen Tag ansehen, der ist so ne tolle Persönlichkeit. Ein echter Entertainer.
Bild
~*~
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Co-stars Neil Patrick Harris, Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer introduce their new movie, Beastly, at the CBS Films ShoWest luncheon held at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas on Thursday afternoon (March 18).

link

Bild Bild
Bild
philomina
Administrator

Beitrag von philomina »

Catherine
Teammitglied

Beitrag von Catherine »

Ich bin sehr gespannt, wie genau "Dr. Horrible" fortgesetzt wird! Immerhin reden da alle beteiligten immer wieder drüber. Ein Film wäre klasse, auch wenn das vom ursprünglichen Konzept vielleicht etwas abweicht.
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Bild
Nadine1

Beitrag von Nadine1 »

ohne ihn wäre die serie bestimmt nicht so lustig geworden.
Catherine
Teammitglied

Beitrag von Catherine »

Hatte jemand mitbekommen, dass es ein Buch zu "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" geben wird? Soll im Oktober zumindest in Großbritannien erscheinen.
http://forbiddenplanet.com/60446-dr-hor ... blog-book/

Weiß jemand, was inhaltlich drin ist?
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Neil Patrick Harris on “Live with Regis & Kelly”

Neil Patrick Harris guest co-hosted on Monday (June 7) morning’s Live with Regis & Kelly alongside Kelly Ripa.
himym.fan-sites.org

Enjoy the video!

Neil Patrick Harris visits backstage “Love, Loss and What I Wore”

As you all know, Cobie Smulders is spending part of her summer hiatus as as part of the cast of the hit off-Broadway comedy Love, Loss and What I Wore. On Sunday (June 6), Neil Patrick Harris swung by the Westside Theatre to check out the show, stuck around after the performance to greet Cobie and her on stage co-stars. Enjoy!
himym.fan-sites.org

BildBild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Beitrag von Rightniceboy »

Neil Patrick Harris introduces the new teaser trailer for the 3-D live action film, The Smurfs.

The 37-year-old actor and actress Jayma Mays play a young couple who find the Smurfs lost in New York City and decide to help them get back home.

The film boasts a star-studded cast including Katy Perry (as Smurfette), Star Trek’s Anton Yelchin (as Clumsy Smurf), The Office’s B.J. Novak (as Baker Smurf), X-Men’s Alan Cumming (as Gutsy Smurf), George Lopez (as Grouchy Smurf), Jonathan Winters (as Papa Smurf) and Hank Azaria (as Gargamel).

The new movie is set to be released August 3rd, 2011.

>> Zum Smurfs Trailer >>

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0r7Z9SWZa

Bild
coupleleyton

Beitrag von coupleleyton »

wie süß!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
"Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck. While a group of ravens predicts trouble ahead"

Lucas Scott
Ep. 1x22 (The Games That Play Us)
Rightniceboy

Zurzeit läuft auf Pro7 der Film Harold & Kumar. Mit Neil Patrick Harris, er ist wieder zum brüllen komisch. ^_^
Rightniceboy

Neil Patrick Harris: Two Emmy Awards!

Neil Patrick Harris suits up as he arrives at the Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards held on Saturday (August 21) at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The 37-year-old actor, who took home two awards - one for hosting the Tonys and one for his guest spot on Glee - was joined by his longtime love, David Burtka.

NPH joked with his Twitter followers earlier today about the names he and David have chosen for their twins.

“Hey there, Twitterland. As you followers have been so nice to me, I thought I’d return the favor with a scoop: we’ve decided to name our tw,” he wrote, never

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0xJQG6UJK
BildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBild
Pretyn

Beitrag von Pretyn »

“Hey there, Twitterland. As you followers have been so nice to me, I thought I’d return the favor with a scoop: we’ve decided to name our tw,” he wrote, never finishing the sentence
Das, was man von Neil erwartet. ^^ Ein unglaublich sympatischer Schauspieler, die zwei Emmys hat er sich verdient.
Bild
~*~
Rightniceboy

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka: Dogwalking Duo

Neil Patrick Harris and longtime love David Burtka take their pups fro a walk on Saturday (August 21) around their neighborhood in Los Angeles.

The dads-to-be hit the red carpet together later in the day at the Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards.

Neil took home his first two Emmys at the ceremony. Legendary!!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/2/#ixzz0xSV6GwlI
BildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka Welcome Twins!

Neil Patrick Harris is a dad!

The 37-year-old How I Met Your Mother star and partner David Burtka, 35, welcomed a baby boy and girl on Tuesday (October 12).

“Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey,” Neil wrote on his Twitter page.
Quelle
Bild
Bild
pia.julia

Beitrag von pia.julia »

Mehr dazu auch in unserer News Vaterfreuden für Neil Patrick Harris.

Ich freu mich sehr für die Beiden und hoffe, dass wir bald ein paar Bilder der kleinen Familie Harris-Burka sehen können. :)
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Neil Patrick Harris Hosting 2010 Video Game Awards – Promo
_________

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka attended the The Trevor Project’s annual ‘Trevor LIVE’ held at The Hollywood Palladium on December 5. Neil performed a duet with James Marsden.

klick

Bild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Neil Patrick Harris to Elton John: Let's Have Play Dates!

Neil Patrick Harris picks up some items from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Store on Friday (December 31) in Los Angeles.

The 37-year-old How I Met Your Mother star says he wants his twins, Harper and Gideon, to be friends with Elton John’s new son Zachary!

“Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can’t wait for play dates in the south of France,” Neil recently tweeted.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1A4oPIjgA
BildBildBildBildBildBildBildBild
pia.julia

Beitrag von pia.julia »

Auch Mensch, die Kinder können einem ja fast leid tuen, oder glaubt ihr die kriegen da drinnen genug frische Luft?? :D

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka Take The Twins for a Spin

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka cover up their twins, Harper and Gideon, as they go out for a walk on Sunday (January 30) near their place in Los Angeles.

The 37-year-old actor and his longtime love were joined by a few friends and their pups!

NPH recently shared that his life has changed since becoming a father, tweeting a photo of a mini-fridge with several bottles of milk when it was meant to hold Red Bull! “This pic kind of sums up my life right now,” he shared.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/31 ... z1CjWeacyN

---------------------------------------------

Und auf Twitter hat er vor Kurzem dieses genialen Werbevideo für die neue HIMYM-Folge mit Katy Perry veröffentlicht. Der zweite Spot gefällt mir am besten! :up:
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „How I Met Your Mother“