PB Spin-Off: Tweener Tribute

Das Forum für aufstrebende Künstler und Autoren.
Antworten
Jared

PB Spin-Off: Tweener Tribute

Beitrag von Jared »

Prison Break Fan Fiction:
Tweener

Vorwort:
Letztes Jahr habe ich bezüglich des sogenannten Projektes oder auch fünftes Prüfungselement eine kreative Arbeit abgeben müssen. Das Thema meiner Gruppe war "Jugendkriminalität" und ich war fürs Schreiben einer Geschichte zuständig. Faul wie wir sind, haben wir erst alles am letzten Abend gemacht. Dabei ist ziemlich schnell die folgende Geschichte entstanden, ich hab sie danach nicht nochmal großartig kontrolliert oder sonst was und es war wirklich nur eine 20 Minuten Arbeit, aber es stoß auf relativ gute Kritik, deswegen dachte ich mir, ich stell sie hier mal rein. Für PB-Fans ist es natürlich auch noch interessanter, da in meiner Schule niemand wirklich den Zusammenhang erkannt hat, außer eben diejenigen, die in meiner Gruppe waren.
Die Geschichte handelt von einem jungen Tweener - wie er in Fox River gelandet ist und wie er zu dem geworden ist, der er ist. Ist halt eine Art kleines Spin-Off. Viel Spaß!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born and raised in Boston, I got a good starting position on my middle school's football team. However, after being deemed academically ineligible, I found a better use for my talent – pickpocketing. I became a master, swiping over 200 wallets and 150 watches between the ages of fourteen and nineteen.

My whole life I lived in an orphanage and it was actually quite okay til this one day when everything turned bad in the glimpse of a second. After school was over for me I tried to get some jobs but nobody wanted a fourteen year-old stupid as a pig with no family and all that crap.
So there was this guy who also kicked me out after I asked for a job, he was an old guy but not one of those nice ones, no he was bad as hell. He literally kicked me out and said all kinds of things to me. I decided to beat him up, not one of my smartest decisions but whatever. I got myself a baseball bat from the orphanage and waited behind his little pathetic kingdom called Uncle Will‘s Pet Shop and when he came out all alone in the dark I punched him right in the stomach. He fell and he was all like „please don‘t hurt my I got family, I can give you money, please don‘t hurt me.“ and you know what? I actually felt sorry for that guy, he didn‘t see me til I came into the light of the little lamp over the backdoor of the shop. When he recognized me he began to scream but I still couldn‘t kick his ass any further, I ain‘t no monster. So I said that I was sorry and he should be calm, I‘d lie the bat down and just leave and he should forget all about this moment. Surprisingly he accepted this offer. I recognized he might actually have been a nice guy, maybe I reminded him of his kid or something. Anyway the point is, as he turned around to close the door I encounter his wallet in his back pocket. He needed some time to lock the door, enough time for me to make a fast move and just take the wallet. The second I got it I started running, he turned around immediately and he noticed that his wallet was gone, well I guess he did, I only heard him shouting „you little son of a ...“ The rest you can figure out yourself.
So after that I went back to the orphanage, not a smart move cause the good uncle Will obviously knew I came from there, but I was only fourteen and didn‘t really figured it out at that moment. So I got back, went to bed and the next morning I got thrown out. Doesn‘t sound really resonable yet, right? Yeah but there was more, I had some trouble with the other kids a few years ago.. I never was my fault, really. I actually was always the one that got beaten up but somehow it was always me who took the shoot.

Now I wasn‘t just without parents, edjucation or friends but without a home. I figured it was quite easy to get the old man‘s pocket so why not try it again and so I did.. with success. Don‘t forget I was a good runner, too after playing football plus I was small so of course my place of action was Downtown. Lot of people, just take a pocket and run through all those people. Pretty fast I had enough money for food and clothes, had to sleep in parks and under bridges, though. My plan was to get enough money to get out of the city and into a new orphanage or something, I couldn‘t think of any other place to stay.
Like I said I was good with the pickpocketing but people don‘t really have that big of money in their wallets and I couldn‘t use the cards without the numbers. I got lucky, though. Some old bum saw me doing my work and he offered me a place to sleep if I‘d get him some money, too. A few months later I had it pretty good.. a place to sleep, enough money for clothes and food and a good friend, that old bum, his name was Rodger. At first I was scared he was some fag and wanted to get in my pants, but that wasn‘t the case.. fortunately.

So out of these few days I wanted to spend in the city became three years, I didn‘t miss any of my old life but then one day Rodger tried to pick-pocket some gangster and got shot. Guess I didn‘t teach him good enough. No but seriously, it killed me. Another friend of mine or more of Rodgers gave me some weed I got pretty addicted if that is even possible. I also wanted revenge for Rodger but I never saw the killer again. After a few months I was over it, okay not over it but I was okay again... and out of money. I hadn‘t stole money in months and unfortunately I lost some skills.

But before I did anything like that I stole something from Rodger‘s friend. That motherfucker stole my money when I got high, I figured it out pretty late so there was no way of getting it back. I found some cool stuff in his place though, some baseball card collection.

So anyway, I was out of money after paying it all for weed and stuff and I decided to try a big fish, some suit that looks like the big deal. But don‘t thing I wasn‘t careful, I actually watched that guy some days before I tried him. He seemed to be in the same restaurant every day at the same time. After the fourth day I finally did it, I walked after him, got the wallet, ran through the people and when I was out of sight I stopped behind a wall. I checked the wallet and discovered I just robbed a cop. I figured I was screwed. I needed to hide immediately so I took the fastest way to my place which was previously Rodgers and just when I opened the door I heard a clicking behind my head. I slowly turned around and infront of me was the guy I robbed, he followed me all the way up here.

Okay so I got caught pick-pocketing, so what? I mean, that‘s bad cause it wasn‘t really my place that I was living in and there was some stuff that didn‘t belong to me, but he couldn‘t say I was in involved in any other stuff so I might have to be in prison for some months. Unfortunately there was some thing that screwed everything up even worse, the baseball card collection I took from Rodger‘s buddy. That thing had a certain card and that certain card was the rare Honus Wagner T206, worth $300,000. Rodgers kid actually stole it from some kid but they figured I did.

Anway because of this card I was charged and convicted of grand larceny and subsequently sentenced to five years in this goddamit place I‘m in right now, this is how I ended up here... Fox River State Penitentiary.

Written by: Mischa G.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Fan Arts und Fan Fiction“