[Spoiler] Staffel 2

Unterhaltet euch hier mit anderen Fans über die Märchengestalten und Rätsel aus Storybrooke.
Lavendelblüte

[Spoiler] Staffel 2

Beitrag von Lavendelblüte »

Spoiler Staffel 2:

Figuren: Ariel, Rapunzel, Mulan, Peter Pan, wer Dr. Whale ist und es soll einen großen aha- Moment geben ( wohl wer henrys vater ist... (hoffe dass er dann Bea ist..) zudem wird Reginas Mutter einige Folgen mitspielen.

und auch die Titel der ersten 3 Episoden sollen anscheinend schon feststehen, die dann wie folgt heißen:

2.1 " The Secret's Truth"
2.2 " An Isle Fit For All Kings"
2.3 " Say Goodbye To The Sunny Side"
spoilersguide.com

Also ich finde die Titel sagen jetz nicht wirklich was über den Inhalt aus und ich kann mir auch nichts darunter vorstellen...
Lavendelblüte

Re: Once Upon a Time [ABC]

Bisher war ich immer davon ausgegangen, dass Gold die ganze Zeit über seine Verganenheit bescheid wusste..aber nun das:

Executive Producers Live Chat Notes

Rumplestiltskin didn’t remember Fairy Tale Land until Emma came to town and he heard her name, which is why he asked Snow and Charming for her name. (ouatFangirl18.com)

Interessant....zudem sich nun die Frage stellt: Wie konnte er wissen, dass Henry Emmas Kind ist? Denn er war ja dafür Verantwortlich, dass Henry zu Regina kam...Hmm... Denn ohne Henry wäre ja auch Emma nicht zurück in die Stadt gekommen...

Nunja...ich freue mich jedenfalls sehr auf die Finale Episode...ich hoffe wir werden nicht enttäuscht. Das Staraufgebot ist ja enorm..
Besonders freue ich mich auf den
Spoiler
Rumbelle
Moment...ich hoffe es ist was ordentliches..
Dann ist die Staffel schon zu Ende :( ....aber nach der Staffel ist ja vor der Staffel :)

ach ja..
Spoiler
Emilie de Ravin wird auch vermehrt in Staffel 2 zu sehen sein!
Lavendelblüte

Erster Spoiler zur 2. Staffel

Horowitz:
Spoiler
“We don’t want to abandon either world. That’s some of the most fun to write.”
und hier kopiere ich jetzt einfach mal die Frageliste hinein, die jemand auf der ABC Seite gestellt hat. Ziemlich gute Fragen dabei finde ich.. und einiges hatte sogar ich vergessen!

Ranna156
I think my post is getting too long to post all in one...anyway i added some more things so i will do the posts in a couple of ones and see if that works:

OBSERVATIONS:

- Gold is the only person we ever saw take a bite of one of the apples from Regina’s tree. (maybe Regina did as well…can’t remember if she did, but no one else has)
- SW still hasn’t used the whistle the Huntsman gave her.
- Emma left her father’s sword down in the ‘basement’. Was that really a good idea?
- We have seen too many ways for 1 or 2 people to get to OW without a curse. I think there is more to Rump’s agenda than just getting to OW to go find Bae since he technically could have just used the hat and came on a little visit with Jefferson…Or had some other woodcarver long before Geppetto (or even had Geppetto himself) build a transport from one of the enchanted trees.
- I still think there is more significance to the apple tree than what we have seen.
- Emma still owes Gold/Rump a favor.
- Henry still hasn’t called Emma ‘mom’ yet.
- We still really haven’t seen/been told why exactly Rump was collecting all those items.
- Henry still has a piece of SW’s coffin. I wonder if that is important or significant at all…
- I STILL think there is more to that stupid flask! HAHAHA…I can just picture it being the last season and the last episode and I will still be saying I think there is something with that flask!
- We have seen Rump ‘off’ 2 people that we never actually saw a body for. The FGM and Gaston. Since there was no body for the FGM and a rose in place of Gaston it could be possible that Rump didn’t kill them, but that he sent them somewhere?

Ranna156
QUESTIONS:

- What the h e l l is that darkness that when PC kisses SW it gets lifted. I wondered about that in the Pilot what happened but figured they would get to it later on. They never did…they did clarify though when MM was reading to Henry that there was a ‘darkness’ over the land and true love’s kiss between SW and PC lifted it. Well what exactly was it and where did it come from??? (Possible answer: Before Snow bites the apple, Regina says her body will be her tomb. .... when he kissed Snow White a pulse... "waking up Snow white and bringing light to the darkness". The curse was on SW only.)
- Is there anything special about Augusts typewriter and where did he get it?
- The dagger that Rump showed Bae is different than the original dagger. Is this a prop mistake or something more to it?
- What is PC’s real name?
- What did Regina have to do to get the Dark Curse from Rump?
- Why would Regina lose her power if she started over?
- How did Regina get her magic power to begin with?
- Why did Rump want Cinderella’s baby? Was it because apparently babies are in high demand in FTL or did he know he would eventually use it as a bargaining chip with Emma or some other reason?
- Did Rump really get tricked into going to jail or did he deliberately ‘fall’ for Cinder’s ploy?
- Can Rump pass up a deal or is he bound by some rule to ‘make deals’?
- Why was Emma in jail when she gave birth to Henry?
- What happened to the rest of the magic beans?
- What happened to the rest of the enchanted trees?
- I wonder if they will ever show why the H&G Blind Witch stole the EQ’s apple with the sleeping curse on it?
- So Jefferson has his hat back? I wonder if that hat Emma made will work now too…since magic is coming?
- Who is Henry's dad?
- What's up with Queen of Hearts having the same vault of drawers as Regina?
- Why is the QoH’s covering her face? Is it to hide her identity or a deformity?
- What happened to Cora?
- What happened to Bae?/ Where (and when) did Bae end up and will Rump find him?
- Who is Bae’s mother and what really happened to her?
- Who is Grace’s mother and how is she ‘lost’?
- Who pays for the fairies magic?
- Why didn’t the BF want Nova to be with Dreamy (Grumpy?). Didn’t exactly look like there was a shortage of fairies!
- How did Rump get the objects that weren’t in his possession at the time of the curse? Examples: the mobile and PC’s sword!
- There is more to Jefferson's past than we are aware of (Dealings with Regina and maybe Rump?) Did he have anything to do with ‘hiding’ Belle? Where did he get his hat?
- Who made Red’s cloak for Granny?
- We know there are tunnels/mines/basements/hidden alcoves and water all under SB? Is this significant for some reason? There's more to the 'Mills Crypt' than meets the eye...we've seen 2 rooms-bet there's more!
- Is the magic coming to SB dark in any particular way or is it just plain magic that is coming (both good and bad)?
- Will that 'very special well' come into play again-something there we have yet to see?
- Will we find out what is behind all the doors that were in Jefferson's Hat?
- Why did the wolf have one red eye and one regular? (Heart is a lonely hunter)
- How did Rump know to get Henry for Regina to 'adopt' as her son?
- Will Rump/Gold still have his please power?
- Who is Dr. Whale?
he below questions/observations are all probably things that will be answered in either the Season 2 premiere or shortly after…OR not until the end of the series so I put them down there:

- Can they leave SB now?
- Will we see Emma's backstory after she was adopted out of the orphanage to when she ends up in Boston(including meeting up with Henry's eventual father)
- Was there a particular reason Gold/Rump didn’t kiss Belle when she remembered who she was and they both announced their love for each other?
- Why didn't everyone revert to their FTL form?
- Will people retain their newly rediscovered memories with this magic coming?
- Will we now see Archie as JIminy Cricket? Mother Superior as BF? Will Red be able to turn into a werewolf again?
- Does Jeff get Grace and his 'happy ending'?
- Does August become 'human' again?
- Why did they cut the scene between August & Jeff in the 'Hat Trick' episode? What did they talk about?-do they know each other? - Answer: They probably cut the scene because they filmed too long of footage and it will probably be on the DVD.
- Will we get more on Katherine finding her significant other?
- In the end, will Rump and Regina have 'Happy endings'?
- Will they give Emma a 'significant other'?

(möglicherweise ist nun was doppelt. Finde die Fragen sind sehr gut gestellt..und ich bin auf die (mögliche) Beantwortung gespannt...)
Lavendelblüte

Ein zwei Interviewfragen und Antworten:

Spoiler
Per 'TVLine/Michael Ausiello...
"Question: If anyone would have the answer to this, I know it would be you: Could you find out when the second season of Once Upon a Time will pick up (i.e. minutes later, weeks, etc.)? —Megan
Ausiello: How about instead I share with you two fun facts and one scooplet? Fun fact No. 1: The smoke that poured out of the well and swept through Storybrooke was originally going to be green, to match the mist that consumed fairytale land in the pilot. But it was changed to purple to be “more symbolic and magical,” Lana Parrilla tells us. Fun fact No. 2: Ginnifer Goodwin has a tattoo of a tiny apple (heh) on the inside of her right forearm, “though they won’t let me [display] it on the show,” she laments. And now for that scooplet: As Josh Dallas reminded us in our Q&A, we still don’t know Charming’s real name, but co-creator Adam Horowitz says it will definitely be revealed in Season 2.

Spoiler
interview on a spoiler site with Jennifer Morrison...per Jen:
"Season one was Emma falling in love with Henry. Season 2 will be the idea of romantic love in her life...she has never allowed that before" [pretty darn close with Graham, if you ask me!] "...also, explore the relationship with her mother"...so, basically 'relationships'.
When asked if she knows WHO that love interest would be...she said that she didn't know...they wouldn't tell her!

Mal noch eine Frage, vielleicht habe ich sie schonmal irgendwann gestellt...weiß es aber nicht mehr:

Wenn der Fluch alle anderen Flüche gebrochen hat....warum waren dann Gepettos Eltern noch immer Puppen? Sie hätten doch eigentlich wieder menschlich werden müssen, oder nicht? Archie ist ja auch wieder zum Mensch geworden etc!?

Und wie kommt Gold an all die Dinge in seinem Shop wie das Schwert von James oder das Mobile von Emma? Die Dinge waren im Schloss als der FLuch ausgebrochen ist und Rumpel war eignesperrt...
Justonebite

Beitrag von Justonebite »

Lavendelblüte hat geschrieben:Wenn der Fluch alle anderen Flüche gebrochen hat....warum waren dann Gepettos Eltern noch immer Puppen? Sie hätten doch eigentlich wieder menschlich werden müssen, oder nicht? Archie ist ja auch wieder zum Mensch geworden etc!?
Wurde das denn mal gesagt? Dass der Fluch alle anderen gebrochen hat? Denn Archie wurde ja eigentlich von der guten Fee verwandelt und wollte es so...ich würde das nicht so unbedingt als Fluch sehen!
Mit Archies Eltern das könnte einfach ein Fehler sein...genau wie dieser komische Kobold oder was das war, den Regina im Piloten zu Stein verwandelt und der dann als Gartenzwerg bei ihr im Garten steht.
Und Regina muss ja doch irgendwie so eine Art Macht darüber gehabt haben, wie der Fluch sich auswirkt oder? Ich denke da zB an Jefferson, der sich noch erinnern kann oder die böse Hexe, die sie als Drache unter SB gefangen hat!

Ach ja...noch etwas! Wie kommts eigentlich, dass der Fluch sich auf Jefferson erstreckt hat? Er war doch im Wonderland, also einer anderen Welt!
Walter Bishop: Don't you understand this is Greek to me, except that I speak Greek. This is Aramaic to me. Not the western dialect, I do speak it.
Lavendelblüte

Toll...irgendwas lief grad falsch und mein geschriebener Beitrag is nun weg...also auf ein neues:
Justonebite hat geschrieben:Wurde das denn mal gesagt? Dass der Fluch alle anderen gebrochen hat? Denn Archie wurde ja eigentlich von der guten Fee verwandelt und wollte es so...ich würde das nicht so unbedingt als Fluch sehen!
Ja wurde gesagt Ep1 oder 2 als Regina Rumpel im Verlies besucht hat um zu wissen warum es nicht funktioniert hat, da meinte er was vonwegen, dass dies der Fluch sei, der alle anderen Flüche beendet. ( dachte da eigentlich auch, dass er sein Dark one Fluch loswird,...aber da er ja nun noch den Dolch hat...ist dieser Fluch wohl nicht gebrochen)

Bei der Fee bin ich mir nicht sicher ob sie wirklich eine gute Fee ist...ich stehe ihr skeptisch gegenüber...mich würde es nicht wundern wenn sie in der nächsten Season ein Gegenspieler von irgendwem wird und sie gar nicht so gut ist....jeden Magie hat ihren Preis...also auch die Feen Magie...

Jefferson: Vielleicht weil er ein Bewohner vom Märchenland war? Seine Erinnerungen waren seien Strafe sagt er. Vielleicht hat er ja auch die Laborergebnise für Regina gefälscht, denn als er Belle rausgeholt hat schien die Empfangsdame ja nicht verwundert ihn zu sehen. Wer weiß was er noch alles für Deals mit Regina hatte. Frag mich woher er von Belle und Gold wusste...alles durch sein Fernglas beobachtet?
Frag mich außerdem warum er nicht selbst zu ihm gehen konnte...

was mich aber am meisten interessiert: wie kann es sein, dass Gold Henry nach SB geholt hat wenn seine erinnerungen erst zurückkamen als er Emmas Namen zum ersten mal hörte?

Und wie kann es außerdem sein, dass Henry alle Märchenfiguren erkannte , Gold aber nicht? Maybe hat doch Gold das Buch geschrieben und sich selbst rausgelassen? Wir wissen ja nicht was wirklich alles in dem Buch steht und was nicht...

( hmm...meine erste Version hat mir besser gefallen...aber die ist verschwunden..)

ach noch zu Regina...natürlich hatte sie Macht über den Fluch, sonst hätte sie Jefferson nicht das Haus und Rumpel nicht die Stadt und das "please" versprechen gegeben...das mit den Puppen ist wahrscheinlich einfach wegen dem : niemand darf sein happy end haben..

meine Portion Märchen und Rumpel werden mir die nächsten Monate fehlen...
Justonebite

Lavendelblüte hat geschrieben:Bei der Fee bin ich mir nicht sicher ob sie wirklich eine gute Fee ist...ich stehe ihr skeptisch gegenüber...
Könnte sein ja, ich fands zB furchtbar unsympathisch, dass sie Grumpys Happyend zerstört hat!
Lavendelblüte hat geschrieben:Jefferson: Vielleicht weil er ein Bewohner vom Märchenland war?
Interessante Theorie, aber warum waren dann Emma, Bae und August nicht auch betroffen? Allerdings könnte auch sein, dass das einfach noch nicht aufgeklärt wurde und Regina Jefferson kurz vor dem Fluch ins Märchenland zurückgeholt hat, weil sie etwas von ihm brauchte!
Lavendelblüte hat geschrieben:Maybe hat doch Gold das Buch geschrieben und sich selbst rausgelassen? Wir wissen ja nicht was wirklich alles in dem Buch steht und was nicht...
Wäre möglich, dass Rumpel das Buch geschrieben hat und es Mary M. dann bei ihm im Shop entdeckt und für Henry gekauft hat! Allerdings würde das voraussetzen, dass er sich bereits vor Emma erinnern konnte... würde, finde ich, auch viel mehr Sinn machen!
Walter Bishop: Don't you understand this is Greek to me, except that I speak Greek. This is Aramaic to me. Not the western dialect, I do speak it.
Lavendelblüte

Justonebite hat geschrieben:Interessante Theorie, aber warum waren dann Emma, Bae und August nicht auch betroffen? Allerdings könnte auch sein, dass das einfach noch nicht aufgeklärt wurde und Regina Jefferson kurz vor dem Fluch ins Märchenland zurückgeholt hat, weil sie etwas von ihm brauchte!
Naja..die wurden nicht von dem Fluch getroffen weil es in der Welt in der sie sich aufgehalten haben gar keine Magie gab. Im Wunderland gibt es ja andere Magie als im Märchenland, die gnazen Pilze etc die deine Größe ändern etc.
Justonebite hat geschrieben:Wäre möglich, dass Rumpel das Buch geschrieben hat und es Mary M. dann bei ihm im Shop entdeckt und für Henry gekauft hat! Allerdings würde das voraussetzen, dass er sich bereits vor Emma erinnern konnte... würde, finde ich, auch viel mehr Sinn machen!
Vielleicht hat er es ja vor dem Fluch geschrieben?! Er ist ja irgendwie allwissend und konnte/kann in die Zukunft schauen?!
Vielleicht ändern sie ihre Aussage ja noch um..dass Gold nicht von Emma persönlich ihren Namen gehört haben muss sondern einfach so und ihn dann in Verbindung mit ihr gebracht hat?
Es würde alles viel mehr Sinn ergeben wenn er schon die ganze Zeit bescheid gewusst hätte...
aber gut..für jefferson war das Erinnern eine Qual. Gold als Rumpel wollte durch das Spinnen von Stroh zu Gold ja auch "nur vergessen". Daher wäre es eigentlich logisch für ihn, dass er sich seine Erinnerungen erst wieder geben lässt wenn die Chance gekommen ist, dass der Fluch gebrochen wird.
Aber ohne Erinnerungen...hätte er auch nicht nach seinem Sohn suchen können.. da würde der magische Nebel nun wieder mehr Sinn machen... *hmm kompliziiiert*
Denn dann könnte er sowieso erst jetzt auf die Suche nach ihm gehen...ich tippe mal dass er in Boston ist..da ja so oft von Boston gesprochen wird...

Tippe außerdem noch das August und Bea sich kennen, oder zumindest mal getroffen haben.
Halte auch noch an der Idee fest, dass Bea Henrys Vater ist..wobei er sich ja dann von seiner Persönlichkeit stark geändert haben muss...aber gut..wir wissen ja (noch) nicht was da zwischen Emma und Henrys Vater war.
Was ich noch wissen möchte ist ob Bea nun Rumpels leiblicher Sohn ist oder nicht. Dieser Zozo kerl meinte ja es wäre nicht so. Im Endeffekt ist es egal, weil er für Rumpel wie sein eigener Sohn ist..aber interessieren würde es mich trotzdem...

Und eben immernoch: Wie konnte Henry nach SB gebracht werden, wenn Gold nicht wusste wer er war?

Regina hätte sich sicher nicht mit Absicht grade IHN ausgesucht...
Lauren_

Beitrag von Lauren_ »

Lavendelblüte hat geschrieben: Regina hätte sich sicher nicht mit Absicht grade IHN ausgesucht...
Komischerweise dachte ich von Anfang an, dass sich Regina mit Absicht gerade ihn ausgesucht hat. ^_^
Warum kann ich allerdings nicht sagen - war/ist nur ein Gefühl...
Lavendelblüte

Lauren_ hat geschrieben:Komischerweise dachte ich von Anfang an, dass sich Regina mit Absicht gerade ihn ausgesucht hat. ^_^
Warum kann ich allerdings nicht sagen - war/ist nur ein Gefühl...
Dann hätte sie sich ja selbst das Bein gestellt...und mit all seinen Folgen....
..aber...meinte sie nicht während ihres ersten Gespräches mit Gold in ihrem Garten bei ihrem geliebten Apfelbaum, dass ER dies alles geplant hatte? Dass ER dafür verantwortlich war, dass es grade Henry wurde?

( was mich wieder zur Frage bringt, wie konnte er dass alles machen, wenn er seine Erinnerungen nicht hatte?? Vielleicht war das mit Emmas Namen ja auch so gemeint, dass er ihn nicht von ihr persönlich hören musste?! Dann würe es wieder mehr Sinn machen.. aber ich glaube es wurde gesagt, dass er Emmas Namen von ihr selbst hören musste??)

Aber vielleicht konnte ja auch gar kein anderes Kind nach SB kommen..weil ja niemand (nichtmagisches/märchenhaftes) nach SB kommen und verlassen kann?!
Wie konnte er überhaupt nach SB kommen? Ich hoffe diese Fragen werden nächste Staffel geklärt...

Würde zudem noch gerne wissen, welch einen Gefallen Emma Gold wohl schulden wird,..also was er sich dafür ausdenkt...hmmm :?:
Lavendelblüte

Wetpaint: Exclusive interview with Ginny, Lana and Jared
Spoiler
Once Upon a Time aired its Season 1 finale on May 13, and the big question on everyone’s minds is what the broken curse will mean for Season 2 of the show — and its cast of fairy-tale characters. Wetpaint Entertainment caught up with Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White/Mary Margaret), Lana Parrilla (the Evil Queen/Regina), and Jared Gilmore (Henry) at Disney’s Upfronts on May 20, and the three stars dished on the freshman season’s exciting end and their hopes and expectations for Season 2.

Ginnifer Goodwin

Wetpaint Entertainment: So the curse was broken, you were reunited with Charming [Josh Dallas]. What does that mean exactly?
Ginnifer: I don’t know. The only thing we’ve established is that magic is unpredictable in this world in Storybrooke, Maine, so I assume that it will wreak havoc but we don’t know anything.

Do you think that your reunion with Prince Charming is going to be short lived or is that going to last for a while?
I’m hoping it lasts. Keeping them apart in the way that they were kept apart was the crux of Season 1 so I hope that we explore some new territory in Season 2. I think that Season 2 will probably be — only based on my assumption — more about our reuniting with our daughter and our grandson.

What would you like to see happen in Season 2?
I’m mostly excited about that. I’m excited to see how these women interact. Though Emma will inevitably understand why her parents sent her away, she no doubt harbors a lot of pain and has some abandonment issues and I’m excited to get to the core of those things.

A lot of things to work through?
Oh yeah. There will be a lot of us sitting down with Archie.

Are they going to introduce new fairytale characters in Season 2?
Surely. Oh I’m sure almost every episode we’ll get a new one.

Lana Parrilla

Wetpaint Entertainment: What does the purple cloud mean for the queen?
Lana: You know I’ve been talking about that. I think the purple smoke represents hope for her, which I just thought of. Now that she has magic, there is a lot more she can do now. We don’t know how she’s gonna use it yet.

She seemed happy…
She did. Just as she’s lost everything, the purple smoke comes in so there’s hope for her.

Is her evil reign over?
Oh, no no no.

There’s another plot in the works?
It almost feels like a whole new series, doesn’t it? It really does. It’s like, what is going to happen now. I’m very curious to find out.

Is something bad coming from the return of magic?
I don’t know. I’m sure it’s going to be juicy, especially with Rumpelstiltskin [Robert Carlyle] being one of the most popular [characters]. I’m curious to see what happens between those two — Rumpelstiltskin and the Evil Queen or Mr. Gold and Regina. I’m very curious to see what happens with that. Most importantly, I’m hoping to see what happens between Henry and Regina; I really hope that she hasn’t lost him.

Jared Gilmore

Wetpaint Entertainment: What does it mean for you and Emma [Jennifer Morrison] now that the curse is broken?
Jared: I’m not exactly sure. Well of course the Evil Queen is gone so of course Emma would be my full on mom.

Do you think that something bad is going to come from the magic?
Yes and no. Because Rumpelstiltskin and the Evil Queen have their magic again but then there’s also good people that can use magic as well.

Are you done with the queen now? Do you think she’s going to leave you alone for a while?
Maybe not. It depends. You never know.

What would you like to see happen with your character in the next season?
Well personally, I’d like to see Henry get a sword, but that’s just my opinion.

What would you do with the sword?
Kill people. Bad guys.

Would you go after the witch?
No probably not. The witch scares me too much.
http://www.wetpaint.com/network/article ... -exclusive
Lavendelblüte

Spoiler über Regina und was Magie zurück in SB für sie bedeuted:
Spoiler
(..) You can sense this indecision in actress Lana Parrilla’s new interview with TVLine when asked about how she plans on using the power that Mr. Gold / Rumpelstiltskin unleashed into the town during the season 1 finale:

“She seems somewhat conflicted …She’s going through this huge loss with her son [Henry], and yet now there is hope. If she needs magic to get her son back, then so be it.” (..)

cartermatt.com
Lavendelblüte

Neues zur Season 2 (examiner.com)
Spoiler
(...) Espenson: "We’re picking up right where we left off, but where we left off was in the middle of a veer in a different direction. Season 2 will be different than Season 1."

Some new faces will also arrive on the series in its second season. Any fairy tale princess and her prince could pop up on the series. Espenson did mention the arrival of Ariel, otherwise known as the Little Mermaid. She also mentioned the other possibilities:

Espenson: "There are a whole lot of princesses we haven’t seen — like Aurora, Rapunzel and Jasmine, and it’s hard to look at that list without going, 'Well, what about Goldilocks?!' And they’d all be good, because what we do is take them and go, 'Well, the thing you never knew about Little Miss Muffet is… '"

The mother of the Evil Queen will also return in season two.(...)
Lavendelblüte

Q&A mit den Schreibern Espenson, Kitsis und Horowitz über Season 2
Spoiler
Once Upon a Time showed no magic in Storybrooke until the first season finale, but Rumpelstiltskin has made sure that the next chapter will be different. There will be magic in the altered Fairy Land, because "magic is power."

"Season 2 will be different than Season 1," consulting producer Jane Espenson confirmed to TVLine.

Main writers and executive producers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz have also answered some questions on the future of Once Upon a Time, and they sound ready to introduce more fairy tale characters into the existing mix.

In Q & A format, below are some of the things you can expect from Once Upon a Time Season 2. Stop reading if you don't want spoilers.

How will Season 2 begin?

"We're picking up right where we left off, but where we left off was in the middle of a veer in a different direction," Espenson said.

Will there be additional fairy tale characters next season?

"We definitely would like to do The Little Mermaid and Rapunzel and Aladdin," Kitsis told TheVoiceofTV.

"I would hope Ariel would join the show," Espenson told TV Line, adding, "She's one we've definitely talked about."

Will all the main characters come back in Season 2?

Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming and Rumplestilskin will definitely come back. Kitsis call them the "core characters" of the series.

Will we find out what happened to Emma Swan after Pinocchio left her?

"We saw a first little snippet of baby Emma in her crib... There's always room for more," said Horowitz said.

Now that magic is back, will the series still exist in two worlds?

"We don't want to abandon either world," Horowitz told Zap2it.

(ibtimes.com)
Celinaaa

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

Hört sich interessant an, bin schon seeeeeehr neugierig wie es weitergehen wird!!! :)
Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Justonebite

Glaubt ihr, dass es dann überall Magic gibt oder nur in Storybrook?

Ich freu mich schon auf Arielle! :D Bin schon gespannt, wen sie dafür casten! Emilie de Ravin als Belle zum Beispiel hat mir super gefallen, wobei ich natürlich immer das "Disney"-Bild der Figuren im Kopf habe (als 90er-Jahre Kid, natürlich! ;) ). Allerdings vermute ich, dass nicht nur ich dieses Bild vor Augen habe, sondern auch die Producer (bzw. die Stylisten), wenn man sich teilweise so die Kleidung der Märchenfiguren ansieht! :)
Lavendelblüte

Kurze Info über Rumpelstilschen und Magie in SB:
Spoiler
(...)Rumpelstiltskin released magic into the world of Storybrooke, and with that both he and Regina are going to have some rather unique powers at their disposal for at least the early stages of season 2 (if not longer).

So was this move something that was necessarily planned by him? It doesn’t really sound like it — instead, consulting producer Jane Espenson tells TVLine that Robert Carlyle’s Emmy-worthy character is really motivated by revenge over being kept in the dark about Belle’s fate:

“You could make a case that [bringing magic back to Storybrooke] was always part of his plan, but yeah, it was definitely a counter move based on his anger at Belle being locked away. That doesn’t mean that that’s his ultimate end; he may have had a goal beyond that.”

What other sort of goal could he have? Power is an obvious motivation, but how much power is it really when Regina also shares in it? It’s likely that he does not want to stay in Storybrooke forever, and maybe he sees getting his magic back as a means to an end when it comes to making that happen. After all, remember that Mr. Gold in Storybrooke is missing one of the few things that Rumpelstiltskin at one point loved — his son.

cartermatt.com
Lavendelblüte

Darsteller News:

Meghan Ory ( Red- Rotkäppchen) wird in Season 2 regelmäßig zu sehen sein.

cartermatt.com
Lavendelblüte

Interview mit Ginnifer Goodwin über Season 2:
Spoiler
Your show doesn’t mess around — tying up the big storyline in the first season. Were you surprised?
Oh, shocked! I was sure, as I was told when I signed on, that the crux of the show was this unbreakable curse. And I am delighted — the word delighted does not even begin to sum up how ecstatic I am that we’re going to explore new territory next year, because it will be a whole new show now that we remember our parallel lives.

Do you think that will eliminate the need for flashbacks, which is a huge part of the show?
I asked that as well, but there are still so many pieces of the puzzle that we need, and we’ll add more, so we’ll absolutely continue the flashbacks because we’ll keep providing the audience with more clues. We need to fill in some blanks and we’re going to create some new conundrums that will need filling in.

And Snow and Charming — they’re now reunited. Is it too early to say they’ll live happily ever after with the smoke coming?
I mean I hope we are together! Because I feel that Snow and Charming are meant to be together, and I am assuming that this season — and I am hoping — they are a united force and it’s all about them developing a relationship with their daughter.

You’ve mentioned that Emma (Jennifer Morrison) may have some resentment about being abandoned.
I would imagine given what I think we’ll discover she went through as a child in the foster system, that even if it’s unfair in some ways, even if it was a better scenario (than staying in Fairy Tale Land under the curse) I would imagine there is some kind of resentment, and on the part of the parents there
would be some kind of guilt.

That’s awkward if they live together.
And they’re the same age! That’s going to be real interesting!

I overheard you want to shoot in Hawaii?
On Big Love they’d always ask me, “Where do you want Margene to go?” and I understood that they meant in life or emotionally, but I always said, “Hawaii.” Those creators never bit, so hopefully on this one we can make that happen.

wetpaint.com
Lavendelblüte

2 neue Prinzessinen für OUAT
Spoiler
Anastasia is a princess. Magnolia is a fierce Asian warrior who feels a connection to the earth and its creatures. Both of their stories involve love.

Love does seem to be a common theme for this series, so it is not surprising that the new arrivals will have their tales involve the emotion as well. However, it is not known how these two arrivals will mix in with the rest of the characters already involved in the action.

spoiler.tv / gather.com
Casting Aufruf für 2x1
Spoiler
ONCE UPON A TIME, Ep. 201
Director: Dean White
Writers: Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz
Shoots: July 13 - 27

[ANASTASIA] Female, early to mid 20s. Born into a life of wealth and privilege, Anastasia was raised every bit the polished princess. But beneath the shiny veneer of a spoiled young girl beats the heart of a woman willing to sacrifice everything for love. Recurring Guest Star.

[MAGNOLIA] Female, Asian. Early to mid 20s. A warrior first and foremost, she could hold her own against a swordsman or even a king. She is trained in weaponry, tracking and riding, but has a spirituality that enhances her tactical and strategic abilities. Like the flower she’s named for, Magnolia is beautiful and may, to the uninformed, seem delicate; her roots, however, go deep—she has an intuitive connection to the land and to the creatures who inhabit it. She can “hear” the breathing of the earth or “see” a camouflaged animal. She is well-versed in the philosophies of her people and is able to see the larger picture. She has suffered past betrayals, so her trust is hard-won, but once she gives her oath of friendship her loyalty knows no boundaries. Similarly, when she falls in love, she falls hard—Magnolia’s armor protects a fierce heart. Recurring Guest Star.
imdb.com
Zuletzt geändert von Celinaaa am 05.07.2012, 07:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Beiträge zusammengeführt
Antworten

Zurück zu „Once Upon a Time“