Test: What kind of Vampire?

Sunnydale oder Los Angeles? Diskutiert hier über die Vampirjägerin und den Jäger der Finsternis.

Moderator: philomina

Antworten
LoveSupreme

Test: What kind of Vampire?

Beitrag von LoveSupreme »

ich bin Dracula's Cousin

Bild

You're pretty set in your ways, my friend. You need to learn to move with the times a bit. (I don't care if you're 314 years old!)That crushed velvet cape is getting a little tired looking, you'll look hella conspicuous. However, you're hypnotic powers and traditional good looks will go a long way to fend off those pesky Vampire Slayers...as well as the impressive ability to bench press a Toyota with little or no effort...

what kind of of vampire are you?
Inara

Beitrag von Inara »

,,Child of the night"

Bild

Cool, ich liebe die beiden!
Melie

Beitrag von Melie »

Child of the Night
Congratulations! You scored 79%

So, you think you're pretty cool, huh? Well, chances are, you could be right. You've hung up that tired old cape and swapped it for a sexy leather jacket and a pair of dark glasses that hide your brooding, hypnotic eyes. You may be hundreds of years old, but no-one would ever know...I pity the poor Slayer that ever crosses your path...

Bild

cooool :D
Sly

Beitrag von Sly »

lol, auch Child of the Night

So, you think you're pretty cool, huh? Well, chances are, you could be right. You've hung up that tired old cape and swapped it for a sexy leather jacket and a pair of dark glasses that hide your brooding, hypnotic eyes. You may be hundreds of years old, but no-one would ever know...I pity the poor Slayer that ever crosses your path...

Genau wie ich´s mir vorstellen würde...;)
Winifred_Burkle

Beitrag von Winifred_Burkle »

Ich bin ebenfalls "Child of the night" ^^
Melie

Beitrag von Melie »

gibts wohl nur mehr Child of the Night'ers *g* wir könnten ja nen eigenen Club neben WWBC aufmachen *lol* hach mir fällt auch nur Blödsinn ein :D
Winifred_Burkle

Clubs sind immer gut aber was sollten wir denn in diesem Club tun?
Melie

Beitrag von Melie »

hmm, weiß nicht, Menschen beißen? LOL andere User z.B. *g*
Winifred_Burkle

Ich als Chat Vampir (in einem andren chat) finde diese Idee klasse *lach* ^_^
Melie

Beitrag von Melie »

ich wäre ja dafür, dass die User verschiedene Untertitel hätten (also nicht nur "Mitglied") sondern z.B. auch Vampir, Gruftie, Jägerin oder so *g* hats zumindest so ähnlich bei sunnydale-online, da bin ich grad ein Vampir *lol* zuerst ist man glaub ich Gejagter und zum Schluss mit massenhaft viel Posts ist man DIE Jägerin
Winifred_Burkle

Ja das wäre ne super Idee. Schreib doch mal annika ne Pn wer dafür verantwortlich ist und frag den Verantwortlichen per PN
**Glory**
Beitrag von **Glory** »

Dracula's Cousin
Congratulations! You scored 63%
You're pretty set in your ways, my friend. You need to learn to move with the times a bit. (I don't care if you're 314 years old!)That crushed velvet cape is getting a little tired looking, you'll look hella conspicuous. However, you're hypnotic powers and traditional good looks will go a long way to fend off those pesky Vampire Slayers...as well as the impressive ability to bench press a Toyota with little or no effort...

Bild

anscheinend unterscheide ich mich von euch :cry:
Bild
Vielen Dank an Miss P. fürs Set
Haley James-Scott "Halo"
Catherine
Teammitglied
Beitrag von Catherine »

Wow, bin ebenfalls ein Kind der Nacht ;)
Anja

Beitrag von Anja »

Child of the Night
Congratulations! You scored 73%

Bild

Anja
GarbageShirley

Beitrag von GarbageShirley »

Bei mir kam das hier raus :
Bild
anna16profiler

Beitrag von anna16profiler »

ich bin Dracula's Cousin, ist ja witzig. :D
Antworten

Zurück zu „Buffy und Angel“