Jack Coleman / Noah Bennet aka HRG

Außergewöhnliche Menschen versuchen die Welt zu retten. Diskutiert hier über die Serie.

Moderator: manila

Antworten
manila
Teammitglied
Jack Coleman / Noah Bennet aka HRG

Beitrag von manila »

Was, noch kein Thread über einen der besten Charaktere/Schauspieler der Serie?
Bild
Bin gerade über einen hochinteressanten Blog gestolpert, der von Master Coleman SELBST geschrieben ist: The HRG Files. Zum Wegschmeißen komisch. Man sieht, was für eine tolle Persönlichkeit Jack Coleman ist. Unbedingt empfehlenswert zu lesen - aber: ACHTUNG Spoiler Season 3!

Highlights:

"Let's see them [the crew behind the scenes] cry on cue take after take like Hayden. Or hang upside down all day without looking like they're about to have an aneurism, like Sendhil (spoiler?). Or wear Horn-Rimmed Glasses that make them look like a shop teacher from the '60s who never had time for a wife! Yeah, let them try that!"

"I look down at a 120-degree angle to see Hayden's shining face and innocent, disingenuous smile. I glare at her with all the venom I can muster."

"Heroes has a young cast of incredibly in-shape individuals, so there is quite a bit of pressure to hold the line. A quick snapshot:
Hayden: Athletic and fearless.
Adrian: Navy S.E.A.L. In absurd physical condition.
Zach: Strong, flexible yoga-meister.
Sendhil: Professional tennis player, zero body fat.
Milo: Wrestler, wiry, strong, great at stunts.
Dania: New York tough. Athletic, zero body fat.
James: Ripped, strong.
Masi: Surprisingly athletic. Good at many sports. Ask Adrian.
Ali: Workout fiend, in incredible shape, zero body fat.
Jimmy Jean-Louis: Fuggedaboutit. Adonis.
Grunny: Don't be fooled by his size. Nimble and athletic and scary strong. He once grabbed me by my elbows and bench-pressed me like you would your six year-old nephew. I'm 6'2, 185 lbs.
Chris Rose: The only cast member older than me. A dancer, Chris can probably kick my ass.
Me: Ex-basketball player. Trying to fill in my athletic resume with recent activities, like... I used to play basketball. At Duke. (Junior Varsity. Don't get excited, they don't even have it anymore.) I hardly ever play these days for fear of an elbow to the face, broken limbs, torn ligaments --- all of which I've experienced in the past. Now, it would put me out of commission. And I can't afford to be out of commission."

"In every other line of work 50 is considered one's prime. In show business, and especially as an actor, 50 is when they take you on the long walk into the woods with the double-barreled shotgun. (For women it's 40 -- more gender inequality.)"
"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
manila
Teammitglied
Re: Jack Coleman / Noah Bennet aka HRG

Beitrag von manila »

Neuer, herrlicher Eintrag von Coleman. Schön zu sehen, wie er sich selbst und seine frühe Karriere total auf die Schippe nimmt...

.. und natürlich das Bild :D

Bild
Evangelion

Beitrag von Evangelion »

Ich finde seine Beiträge ja wirklich genial und sehr lustig. :D Super der Typ! :up:
Me: Ex-basketball player. Trying to fill in my athletic resume with recent activities, like... I used to play basketball.
^_^
manila
Teammitglied

Beitrag von manila »

Evangelion hat geschrieben:Ich finde seine Beiträge ja wirklich genial und sehr lustig. :D Super der Typ! :up:
Genial auch diese Woche:
As a photographer friend explained to me, those long lenses [of the paparazzis' cameras] have a surveillance feel to them, so that you look guilty no matter what you are doing. It's all by design.
Überhaupt super sein Kommentar bzgl. Paparazzis:
Creepier still is that, of course, they are all there to shoot Hayden. The entire tabloid industry is predicated on destroying young women. If that sounds harsh, sorry. That's what they do, that's how it's all set up. I could run through the lobby of the Four Seasons naked and on fire and the paparazzi would yawn. (I haven't actually done that, by the way. I wore a thong and was only smoldering.) But the second Hayden or Kristen Bell turn up anywhere, the shutters start flapping. They camp out, they stalk, and they wait.

They target only young women, girls in some cases. Think about it. Other than the occasional shot of Brad Pitt or Matthew McConaghey (though seldom on fire, often naked) who is it you always see in these magazines? It's all young women. And it needs to be controversial/damaging or it's a no-go.
Und Zach & Jack als Simon & Garfunkel? Zu herrliche Vorstellung :D
Philipp
Administrator

Beitrag von Philipp »

Habe gerade den neusten Blog-Beitrag von Jack Coleman gelesen, wieder sehr schön, absolut lesenswert:

The HRG Files: To Tweet or Not to Tweet - That Is a Question?
(by Jack Coleman March 11, 2009 3:00 PM)
manila
Teammitglied

Beitrag von manila »

Absolut zum Schießen: Celebrity Bullseye: mit Jim Brown und Jack Coleman als er noch RICHTIG jung war. Grandioser Zufall: Minute 1:50, schaut mal drauf, für welchen Themenbereich er sich entscheidet... :D
Antworten

Zurück zu „Heroes“