Misha Collins (mit Bildern)

Diskutiert hier über Sam und Dean Winchester, die sich mit Dämonen, Geistern und anderen übernatürlichen Wesen herumschlagen müssen.

Moderator: philomina

Rightniceboy

Re: Misha Collins (mit Bildern)

Beitrag von Rightniceboy »

Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

This is me and mike on the trip described in the article. funny thing about this was we did kayak and canoe down the LA river, but a lot of the time we had to carry our canoes and kayaks because the water wasn't deep enough, so if any officials from the EPA had been with us they would have seen that in fact, it was not a "navigable waterway." But lets not get bogged down in the details...
twitter.com/mishacollins

Bild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Misha Collins was the only Supernatural cast member to drop by EW’s video suite at Comic-Con

Bild

Video
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Last night at a bar i got in a wicked argument with a drunken idiot about the proposed mosque at ground zero:
twitter.com/mishacollins

Bild

edit
Misha's Run for Random Acts

"On September 5th, Misha will be running a marathon to raise money for Random Acts, the three orphanages in Haiti that we support, and flood relief efforts in Pakistan. Pledge now to help us conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time!"
link

Random Acts - a video message from Misha Collins
Bild
MissBrixx

Beitrag von MissBrixx »

KleinHeike hat geschrieben:
Misha's Run for Random Acts

"On September 5th, Misha will be running a marathon to raise money for Random Acts, the three orphanages in Haiti that we support, and flood relief efforts in Pakistan. Pledge now to help us conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time!"
link

Random Acts - a video message from Misha Collins
Das wollte ich auch gerade posten. :-) Hier noch ein Link, der direkt zu Random Acts und zur Spendenseite führt.
Rightniceboy

Unser Misha ist auch zu den kleinen Fans freundlich. :D

Bild

Quelle: supernaturalislife.com
Rightniceboy

Misha bei der Con.

Bild

Quelle: Supernaturalfansportugal.com
Jana

Beitrag von Jana »

Hier ein neues Interview von Misha über seine Organisation:
^_^ Diese Grimassen. Ich könnt mich wegschmeißen.
Hier
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Father to Be, Misha Collins

Jared Padalecki confirmed at VanCon that Misha and his wife are expecting their first child next month! On behalf of everyone here at Misha-Collins.net, I would like to congratulate them and wish them all the best! :)

Thanks to Blazule at Misha Collins Czech Fansite for letting me know the wonderful news.
link
Bild
Jana

Beitrag von Jana »

Misha ist grade dabei seinen Charity-Lauf zu absolvieren. Der letzte Zwischensatnd sind 51,2 km in 7 Stunden. Respekt. Ich bin mal gespannt, wie viel Geld ich am Ende loswerde... :roll: Aber seinen Humor hat er den ganzen Trip über auch nicht verloren.

Further documentation.
Bild

Running update: as u can see, it's pretty here, what the photo doesn't show is that I just peed on my sneaker.
Bild

It ain't easy to type while running. Video?
Video 1

Some fan girls came out.
Video 2

I'll be passing through sedro-Woolley, WA in a couple of hours. If anyone lives near-bye, i could use some advil.

Blackberry(s) captured by an iPhone camera at 51.2 kilometers. The only thing that hurts is my body.
Bild

So far 3 cars have stopped with Advil for me. I'm trying not to overdose.

Quelle

edit:
Apparently wit is the first faculty to give out on long runs. This is all I've got.
Video 3

They have a sadly outdated transportation system here in sedro-Woolley.
Bild

58,8 km in 8 Stunden.

These 2 came to say they're starting a local chapter of random acts University. We're a franchise like mcdonalds! ohne Ton...:(
Video 4

I'm slowing, but still going. I'm past 70k and for that, I am very, very sorry @jumblejim (he pledged $50/k). Der arme Jim Beaver... :D

And by "k" I mean kilometer. It's normal to lose vision in one eye, right?

70 km in 10 Stunden! (hier ist es mittlerweile 2:52 Uhr) Ich hab mir vorgenommen so lnage wach zu bleiben, bis Misha seinen Lauf beendet hat. ^_^

I think that's enough. I'm going to stop now.

4:20 Uhr: Er ist endlich fertig. Ponys.
This seemed like a good stopping point
Bild

Final count: 83km. That's a little over 50 miles for those of u who speak American.
In 11 Stunden...wow. :o

Um sich das mal vorzustellen. Von Köln nach Dortmund sind es 84,5 km (also ungefähr die strecke, die er gelaufen ist), wenn man bei google auf "Fußgänger" umstellt. google berechnet dafür 17 h und 46 min. Unfassbar. :wtf:

Und Jim wird 4150 Dollar los. ^_^
Bild
philomina
Administrator

Beitrag von philomina »

Alles nochmal in Zusammenfassung bei uns nachzulesen :)

Misha Collins läuft für guten Zweck
Jana

Beitrag von Jana »

philomina hat geschrieben:Alles nochmal in Zusammenfassung bei uns nachzulesen :)

Misha Collins läuft für guten Zweck
:up: Super.

Hab noch ein Video gefunden, das aber noch vor dem Lauf im netz stand. Da spricht er nochmal darüber.
Hier
Bild
Jana

Beitrag von Jana »

Sorry, für den Doppelpost.

Hier ein Brief von Misha, den anscheinend jeder bekommen hat/bekommt, der gespendet hat:
First of all, you rock. I'm blown away by everyone's support, what an amazing group of people. I didn't expect nearly so much generosity from you all, nor did I expect myself to make it as far as I did--those two factors combine to have made this a very successful fundraiser. We have already raised more than $95,000 and the donations are still coming in.

I'm thrilled to put the money you have contributed to great use in the coming months:

• In October, a two-person team will be heading to Haiti to judiciously administer a portion of your contributions to the orphanages we are supporting there. They will be filming the trip, so you will be able to see how your money was spent.

• Another portion of the money you gave is going to help victims of the devastating floods in Pakistan through a donation to Mercy Corps: http://www.mercycorps.org/project/pakistanflooding With the dollars we have raised, we will literally be able to save lives.

• Finally, a majority of our budget will be spent trying to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are going to be supporting a wide range of projects around the world designed to have a lasting impact on a diverse group of deserving groups and individuals.

Thank you to everyone who came out to cheer me on, to jog along with me and to give me ibuprofen (by the way some of those pills must have been laced with ecstasy because I felt pretty good for a while there). Thanks, also to my inestimable support crew for keeping me hydrated and for holding up encouraging hand-written notes. Thank you to the gentleman-scholar, Jim Beaver, who in his infinite generosity (or through the accidental misplacement of a decimal point), pledged $50/Km. I understand Jim has already put his house up for sale to cover the expense. Lastly, I would like to thank Lisa Walker and the whole team at Random Acts, who have done all the hard work to get this organization up and running. I got to go on a nice long run and enjoy all kinds of limelight, but the real credit goes to everyone working so hard behind the scenes. Honestly, Random Acts wouldn't exist without them.

I've included a map here of the route I ran. You will notice that I confused Left for Right in downtown Sedro-Woolley, so the course lacks that sense of purposeful direction one might hope for. I'm just happy I didn't mistake a moving bus for an ice cream sandwich.

Run, Misha, Run! Map: http://tinyurl.com/2846fet

We will be updating you shortly with the next round of projects at Random Acts, so please stay tuned to our website as we would love to have you participate.

Thank You,

Misha Collins
Er lebt noch und sein Humor hat er auch nicht verloren. ^_^ Heute Nacht hat er sich bei Twitter gemeldet.
I hobbled in to a masseuse bragging, "I just ran 50 miles." She looked @ me disdainfully & said "my friend ran 100k." No happy ending either

Thanks to everyone who came out with drugs & water 4 me on Sunday. Thanks to Peaches, AC DC, The Killers & Radio Lab for keeping me company.

most importantly-thanks for your donations to a good cause! The money will go to giving underprivileged kids a chance to hunt baby Pandas.

Special thanks 2 @jumblejim. He donated more than everyone else combined. He was also the only one with the decency to call & see how i was.

By the way, @jumblejim, i think you made the right choice. i don't think your daughter really needed to attend a four-year college anyway.

Quelle

Und Jim hat auf 5000 Dollar aufgerundet. :up:
Bild
philomina
Administrator

Beitrag von philomina »

Jana hat geschrieben:Special thanks 2 @jumblejim. He donated more than everyone else combined. He was also the only one with the decency to call & see how i was.

By the way, @jumblejim, i think you made the right choice. i don't think your daughter really needed to attend a four-year college anyway.
Hach, ich höre Misha das zu Jim sagen :D Bei der nächsten Con sollten sie ein Panel zusammen machen!

Finde es jedenfalls eine ganz tolle Sache, sowohl Mishas Lauf überhaupt natürlich, als auch Jims Spende.
Jana

Beitrag von Jana »

philomina hat geschrieben:
Jana hat geschrieben:Special thanks 2 @jumblejim. He donated more than everyone else combined. He was also the only one with the decency to call & see how i was.

Hach, ich höre Misha das zu Jim sagen :D Bei der nächsten Con sollten sie ein Panel zusammen machen!

Finde es jedenfalls eine ganz tolle Sache, sowohl Mishas Lauf überhaupt natürlich, als auch Jims Spende.
Ja, einfach zu toll. Ich hab jetzt auch endlich die Mail bekommen, obwohl ich die ja schon im Internet gefunden hatte, habe ich mich trotzdem gefreut. :up:

Hier nochmal ein Bericht, den ich im internet gefunden habe: http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-in-l ... ay-weekend
Bild
MissBrixx

Beitrag von MissBrixx »

Ahhh, jetzt hab ich auch eine Danke-schön-Email von Misha im Postfach gehabt... :)
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

EXCLUSIVE! Misha Collins Talks 'Supernatural' Spoilers and Never-Before-Seen Photos
Bild Bild

edit

Misha Interview for CW Connect!

It has some S6 spoilers

klick
Bild
Pretyn

Beitrag von Pretyn »

KleinHeike hat geschrieben:Misha Interview for CW Connect!
It has some S6 spoilers
klick
Tolles Interview. V.a. gleich die erste Frage war so gekonnt deadpan rübergebracht, dass man ihm das im Zweifel wirklich abnehmen würde. Sehr klasse, ich stell fest, ich seh richtig gern Videos mit Misha. :D
Bild
~*~
Rightniceboy

Ein neues Interview mit Misha er war zu besuch bei CBR TV. Er spricht über Comics, und über seine Rolle in Staffel 6. Daher Vorsicht Spoiler.

Misha Interview bei CBR TV
Antworten

Zurück zu „Supernatural“