OTH Quotes

Das Board zur Serie über die beiden Basketball spielenden Halbbrüder Lucas und Nathan aus Tree Hill.

Moderator: Freckles*

Antworten
overratedashell

OTH Quotes

Beitrag von overratedashell »

ich dachte ich mach mal nen Thread auf wo wir die besten Sprüche und Voiceovers sammeln.
B. Davis

Re: OTH Quotes

Beitrag von B. Davis »

Gute Idee, aber wär der nicht vielleicht im Spoiler-Thread besser? Obwohl es von der 1. und Anfang der 2. sicherlich auch welche gibt ;)
overratedashell

meinst du? ist das nicht bei sowas eigentlich egal?
philomina
Administrator

Beitrag von philomina »

Wenn ihr hier Zitate posten wollt, dann nur aus den bereits in D ausgestrahlten Folgen. Ansonsten verschiebe ich den Thread ins Spoilerboard :)
Audrey

Beitrag von Audrey »

Aus 4x14

Lucas:
Spoiler
"If you could go back and just change one thing about your life, would you? And if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? Or the heart of another? Would you choose an entirely different path? Or would you change just one thing? Just one moment. One moment that you've always wanted back?"
Vivien91

Beitrag von Vivien91 »

Wurde bereits ausgestrahlt ;)

Brooke: Okay. Read it. Just skip to the last line. Go ahead.
Lucas: What's wrong with the last line? "You're mine forever." Sounds pretty damn good to me.
Brooke: Yeah. Sounds great. Sounded even better when I read it the first time last spring in another letter you wrote. To Peyton!

Ellie Hart: It's an article I wrote.
Peyton: For what, Lying Bitch Monthly?

Nathan: Lets just get this over with.
Peyton: Funny, that's what he used to say before we had sex.

Brooke: I can't breathe!
Haley James: What?
Brooke: There's no room with Chris's ego!
B. Davis

Beitrag von B. Davis »

Meine beiden Lieblingszitate, weiß jetzt aber nicht genau in welcher Folge die waren :D
Spoiler
Peyton: "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one."

Angel of Death ( ;) ): "See, it's pretty great, actually. I eat and you get fat - ha!"
overratedashell

Peyton: Go Brooke yourself.

Chris Keller: Come on. Either he gets jealous or me, you and Brooke have a threesome. Either way, it's win-win for you.
chris keller ist eigentlich immer lustig

Brooke: [pointing to Haley] So what's the deal with that one anyway?
Peyton: She's tutoring Nathan... supposedly.
Brooke: And hanging out with Lucas? And we're supposed to believe she's just friends with both of them? Right...
[Nathan walks over to Haley and nods]
Brooke: Oh My God! Did you just see that?
Peyton: See what?
Brooke: He just gave her the nod!
Peyton: What nod?
Brooke: The "Hey, let's hook up after the game" nod. You wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl, tutor girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I have no idea who the hell you like any more so this has been turned into one big love... rectangle plus one... whatever that is!

[Brooke is drinking alone. A guy sits next to her. She gives him a fake smile then looks away]
Guy: Buy you a drink?
Brooke: Okay, guy in need of a clue. Here's one. Women send signals. That was a brush off. Before you dip into your shallow pool of wit let me paint us a picture and save us both the trouble. Here's your evening. You are going to slink back off to your buddies, laugh this off, get wasted, go home, and make nice with yourself. But don't be thinking of me, because even your fantasy of me, isn't interested in you.

Brooke: [to Peyton] Crack whore!
Peyton: [to Brooke] Slut!
Brooke: [to Haley] Liar!
MEINE LIEBLINGSSZENE !!!

Chris Keller: [playing guitar as Brooke walks by his hotel room] Lucas and Haley aren't back yet, but you can come on into the devil's lair, put down your things, have sex with Chris Keller... whatever.

Brooke: [walks in on Nathan and Peyton involved in a ticke-fight] First, Lucas, then Jake, now Nathan. I guess "slutty" is in season.
Peyton: And why is bitch being a Brooke?
Brooke: Because! I'm leaving tomorrow for the summer, maybe forever, and my best friend is having psuedo-innocent foreplay with kind-of married guys!

Karen Roe: [referring to Brooke] Oh Lucas, look it's her loss. There are a ton of girls out there that would be lucky to have you.
Lucas 'Luke' Scott: I'll make sure to tell those girls my mommy said so.
Karen Roe: I'm serious. You know a customer once told me that the best way to get over someone was to get uder someone else.
[stops licking envelope after realizing what she just said]
Karen Roe: Ohh my God! I just realized what that meant! Uhhhh, ohhh my God. I-I thought it was more philosophical, you know get to know them... not get under them...
Lucas 'Luke' Scott: Mom!
Karen Roe: Uhhhh, scratch that.
The O.C. Fan

Beitrag von The O.C. Fan »

5x08- Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Spoiler
Einer meiner Lieblingsvoiceover :)

Lucas: Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton.
The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity.
The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth;

I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer!
fernsehmaus

Beitrag von fernsehmaus »

habe ein paar zitate rausgesucht...eig ganz schön viele...habe sie nur in spoiler gepackt, damit ich keine regeln hier breche ;)
Spoiler
4.09 Some You Give Away

LUCAS:When all my dreams come true, the one I want net to me: it's you. It's you, Peyton.

4.10 Songs To Love And Die By

LUCAS: Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better or worse.

KEITH: Look into your heart, okay? It may be flawed physically, but it's a good one, and it's what makes you you. Look, you've changed other people's lives by opening it up. Don't close that off.

3.22. The Show Must Go On
HALEY: Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life, and that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave, and I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today.

NATHAN: Last year, we stood on a beach and I told you how much I loved you and how I would always, always protect you. That day nobody believed that this would work. But I don't think anybody understood the love that I had for you. Because if they did, they would have never doubted us. So I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now. And our love will never waver. And this I vow to you today, and always, and forever.

BROOKE: I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds." When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley, and somehow I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And I'm afraid to say it out loud because maybe if life finds out, it'll try to beat it out of them, and that would be a shame because we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know? That feeling that everything is gonna be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter.

4.21. All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone

PEYTON: Hoes over Broes, right?
BROOKE: I love you, P. Sawyer.
PEYTON: I love you too, B. Davis.
Meikiiiii

Beitrag von Meikiiiii »

Hier mal meine Lieblingsquotes, alle auf Englisch.
Und schön als Spoiler, bin mir nicht ganz sicher aus welchen Episoden und die liefen sicherlich noch nicht alle in Deutschland.
Viel Spaß damit!
Spoiler
Lucas Scott: "Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in. Were we part of someone's life when their dream came true, or were we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in, as if we were somehow destined to be there? Or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it."

Lucas Scott: If you could go back and change just one thing about your life, would you? And if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? Or break the heart of another? would you choose an entirely different path? or would you change just one thing? just one moment. one moment that you always wanted back..

Nathan Scott: Realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Nathan to Haley: Someday, this beach might wash away…the oceans may dry…the sun could dim but on that day, I’ll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you.

Haley James Scott: Why is it that it's so much easier to forgive a stranger than someone you love?

Haley James Scott: Yeah well, I guess I can’t really help it if I found the guy I wanna be with my first time out. Isn’t that what it’s all about? Maybe if we’re not out there looking for the one we wanna be with forever then what are we doing?

Peyton Sawyer:At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Peyton Sawyer:Why do relationships have to be so hard?
......'cause the only thing harder is being alone!

Peyton Sawyer: People always leave... but sometimes.. they come back!

Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from. The next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner, and you open up your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it, with all of your heart.(Lucas,Brooke, Peyton, Nathan, Haley)

Peyton: "My whole world’s being ripped away from me... and all I can do is sit here and watch it happen. "

Brooke:
“I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley and some how I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And, I'm afraid say it out loud because maybe if life finds out it'll try to beat it out of them and that will be a shame. Because, we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know. That feeling that everything's going to be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, and here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter. “

LUCAS:When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me: it's you. It's you.

LUCAS: Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better or worse.

HALEY: Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life, and that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave, and I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today.

Lucas: There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up.

Lucas: Because it´s only when you´re tested that you truly discover who you are. And it´s only when you´re tested that you discover who you can be. The person that you want to be does exist, somewhere in the other side of hard work and faith, and belief and beyond the HEARTACHE and fear of what life has.

Lucas: But once in a while people push on to something better. Something found just beyond the pain of going it alone and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in. Or to give someone a second chance. Something beyond the quite persistence of a dream.

Lucas: There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back.

Lucas: My name is Lucas Scott. I'm a senior at Tree Hill High School. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world. Maybe it's nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you. Or someone like my best friend, Haley. If you're married, a senior in high school, and not sure if your husband is still alive, then I'd say your world is a lot like Haley's. Today was supposed to be the best day of her life. But it's amazing how things can change in the blink of an eye. Or, in this case, in 29 minutes.

Peyton: Someone once told me, Every song has an ending Jake, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?

Nathan: (voiceover) Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides tolove you back.

Lucas: Lives better---money, popularity, fame---we ignore what truly matter--the simple things-- like friendship, family, love--the things we probably already had.

Lucas: (voiceover) Octavio Paz once wrote: Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone.

Lucas: Nathaniel Hawthorne once wrote: No man, for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true.

Lucas: T.H. White said: Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return.

Haley: (voiceover) Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you weren't you anymore? If you were suddenly gone, how would your world react? Whatever you imagined is wrong. There;s nothing romantic about death. Grief is like the Ocean. It's deep and Dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night. Quiet. Persistent. Unfair. Diminished by time and faith and love. I didn’t know Quentin Fields but I’m jealous of him because I see how his absence has affected the people that did know him so I know that he did matter to them. And I know he was loved. People say Quentin Fields was a great basketball player. Graceful. Fluid. Inspiring. They say on a good night it almost seemed as though he could fly. And now he can.
junkie

Beitrag von junkie »

Ich suche ein Zitat aus Staffel 6, aber kann es leider nicht finden.
Spoiler
Es ist am Ende einer Folge und Haley ließt Jamie etwas an seinem Bett vor, oder Jamie ließt Haley etwas vor, ich weiß es nicht mehr genau.
Zuletzt geändert von evenstar am 06.04.2010, 00:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Spoilertag eingefügt
Freckles*
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Freckles* »

Es ist 6.12 You Have Got to be Kidding Me (Anatomy of the Devil's Brain)
Spoiler
und Jamie liest Haley aus einem alten Kinderbuch vor. Der Reim ist echt schön :)

A man of words and not of deeds
Is like a garden full of weeds,
And when the weeds begin to grow,
It’s like a garden full of snow.
And when the snow begins to fall,
It’s like a bird upon the wall,
And when the bird away does fly,
It’s like an eagle in the sky.
And when the sky begins to roar,
It’s like a lion at the door.
And when the door begins to crack,
It’s like a stick across your back,
And when your back begins to smart,
It’s like a penknife in your heart,
And when your heart begins to bleed,
You’re dead, you’re dead, you’re dead indeed.
Zuletzt geändert von evenstar am 06.04.2010, 00:18, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Spoilertag eingefügt
evenstar

Beitrag von evenstar »

Bitte denkt auch bei Zitaten daran, Spoilertags zu setzen! :)
Freckles*
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Freckles* »

Mir war etwas langweilig, also hab ich mal die Episoden dazugeschrieben. Ich hoffe das ist ok für dich :) Ich finde es immer schön, wenn ich weiß aus welcher Folge die Zitate sind. Man kann sich ja doch nicht immer an alles erinnern.
Meikiiiii hat geschrieben:Hier mal meine Lieblingsquotes, alle auf Englisch.
Und schön als Spoiler, bin mir nicht ganz sicher aus welchen Episoden und die liefen sicherlich noch nicht alle in Deutschland.
Viel Spaß damit!
Spoiler
Lucas Scott: "Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in. Were we part of someone's life when their dream came true, or were we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in, as if we were somehow destined to be there? Or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it." Müsste 4.03 sein, als Peyton sich zum ersten mal mit Derek trifft.

Lucas Scott: If you could go back and change just one thing about your life, would you? And if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? Or break the heart of another? would you choose an entirely different path? or would you change just one thing? just one moment. one moment that you always wanted back.. 4.14 am Ende der Folge, nachdem das Video aufgetaucht ist.

Nathan Scott: Realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.2.22 Voiceover am Ende

Nathan to Haley: Someday, this beach might wash away…the oceans may dry…the sun could dim but on that day, I’ll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you. Weiß ich grad auch nicht ;)

Haley James Scott: Why is it that it's so much easier to forgive a stranger than someone you love?Das sagt sie in 4.11 zu Karen, nachdem Nate sie angelogen hat.

Haley James Scott: Yeah well, I guess I can’t really help it if I found the guy I wanna be with my first time out. Isn’t that what it’s all about? Maybe if we’re not out there looking for the one we wanna be with forever then what are we doing?

Peyton Sawyer:At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one. 3.01 nach dem Sommer, den sie mit Luke alleine verbracht hat und ihr Zimmer neu dekoriert.

Peyton Sawyer:Why do relationships have to be so hard?
......'cause the only thing harder is being alone!2.09 als sie nach dem Ball mit Anna bei sich auf dem Bett liegt.

Peyton Sawyer: People always leave... but sometimes.. they come back!

Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from. The next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner, and you open up your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it, with all of your heart.(Lucas,Brooke, Peyton, Nathan, Haley) Das sind die letzten Sätze von 5.13...das ist echt toll!

Peyton: "My whole world’s being ripped away from me... and all I can do is sit here and watch it happen. "

Brooke:
“I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley and some how I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And, I'm afraid say it out loud because maybe if life finds out it'll try to beat it out of them and that will be a shame. Because, we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know. That feeling that everything's going to be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, and here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter. “ Ihre Rede auf der zweiten Hochzeit von Naley :)

LUCAS:When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me: it's you. It's you. 4.09 als er merkt, dass Peyton die eine ist.

LUCAS: Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better or worse. 4.10, als er ohne Bewusstsein ist.

HALEY: Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life, and that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave, and I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today. Ihr Liebesgeständnis auf der zweiten Hochzeit :)

Lucas: There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up. 4.04 Voiceover

Lucas: Because it´s only when you´re tested that you truly discover who you are. And it´s only when you´re tested that you discover who you can be. The person that you want to be does exist, somewhere in the other side of hard work and faith, and belief and beyond the HEARTACHE and fear of what life has. 4.02

Lucas: But once in a while people push on to something better. Something found just beyond the pain of going it alone and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in. Or to give someone a second chance. Something beyond the quite persistence of a dream. 4.02

Lucas: There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back. 4.02 Voiceover

Lucas: My name is Lucas Scott. I'm a senior at Tree Hill High School. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world. Maybe it's nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you. Or someone like my best friend, Haley. If you're married, a senior in high school, and not sure if your husband is still alive, then I'd say your world is a lot like Haley's. Today was supposed to be the best day of her life. But it's amazing how things can change in the blink of an eye. Or, in this case, in 29 minutes. 4.01 Voiceover am Anfang der Folge

Peyton: Someone once told me, Every song has an ending Jake, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music? 3.21

Nathan: (voiceover) Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back. 3.20 Voiceover am Anfang

Lucas: Lives better---money, popularity, fame---we ignore what truly matter--the simple things-- like friendship, family, love--the things we probably already had. 2.22

Lucas: (voiceover) Octavio Paz once wrote: Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone. 2.14

Lucas: Nathaniel Hawthorne once wrote: No man, for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true. 2.10

Lucas: T.H. White said: Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return. 2.02

Haley: (voiceover) Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you weren't you anymore? If you were suddenly gone, how would your world react? Whatever you imagined is wrong. There;s nothing romantic about death. Grief is like the Ocean. It's deep and Dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night. Quiet. Persistent. Unfair. Diminished by time and faith and love. I didn’t know Quentin Fields but I’m jealous of him because I see how his absence has affected the people that did know him so I know that he did matter to them. And I know he was loved. People say Quentin Fields was a great basketball player. Graceful. Fluid. Inspiring. They say on a good night it almost seemed as though he could fly. And now he can. 6.03 am Ende bei der Beerdigung. Und das sagt nicht Haley, sondern Sam :)
Freckles*
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Freckles* »

evenstar hat geschrieben:Bitte denkt auch bei Zitaten daran, Spoilertags zu setzen! :)
Tut mir leid, dass wusste ich nicht :)
junkie

Beitrag von junkie »

Entschuldigung, ich hab nicht daran gedacht, dass die deutsche Aussrahlung so weit hinten ist.
Danke vielmals für die Antwort.
xoxo.♥

Beitrag von xoxo.♥ »

ich find die zeile hier total schön; 2. Staffel:
Spoiler
jake(zu peyton): "ich hätte dich ewig in meinen Armen halten können und es wäre immer noch zu kurz gewesen" :'-)

bei der szene fließen bei mir immer die tränen :)
junkie

Beitrag von junkie »

Ich finde das hier unglaublich, aus 3.16 Jimmy Edwards:
Spoiler
Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty, this hatred, how did it find us? Did it steal into our lives, or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us? That we now send our children into the world like we send young men into war…hoping for their save return but knowing that some will be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name, is it your name?
xoxo.♥

Beitrag von xoxo.♥ »

die szene aus der 5.staffel si einfach nur genial :)
kleiner ausschnitt:
Spoiler
Brooke: I'm Brooke Davis!
Jamie: Brooke Penelope Davis!
Brooke: Exactly. Besides, what has he ever said that makes me think he's worth my time?
Jamie: What's underneath the clothes Brooke Davis?

der kleine is einfach der hammer ^_^
Antworten

Zurück zu „One Tree Hill“