Allgemeine Diskussion - Staffel 3

Moderator: Annika

phoenix_

Beitrag von phoenix_ »

Dann spinnt mein Provider,
kann die Seite auch nicht anpingen, und dein Tipp, war das allererste was ich versucht habe, trotzdem danke :)
Fiasco

Beitrag von Fiasco »

@phoenix_

Hier der Link zum Trailer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/pbelite/vide ... dea_street

Und zu Paul Adelstein (Kellerman) :
Spoiler
Prison Break - Episode 3.13 - Kellerman!

Thanks to Madison for the head’s up!
According to IMDb, Paul Adelstein is listed in the cast…
Paul Adelstein … Paul Kellerman (uncredited)
Interesting :)
Tags: prison-break, prison-break-kellermanShare This
summer345

Beitrag von summer345 »

fand den trailer voll geil..

aber ich würde es mir so wünschen das michael die tusse abknallt, und davor zu ihr sagt: You killed the love of my life

und dann kanllt er sie ab, und spuckt am besten noch mal auf sie drauf. :up:
das wärs für mich
philomina
Administrator
Beitrag von philomina »

summer345 hat geschrieben:und dann kanllt er sie ab, und spuckt am besten noch mal auf sie drauf. :up:
Schauen wir dieselbe Serie? ;)

William gab TVGuide ein Interview, hier der Auszug bzgl. PB. Er ist offenbar immernoch sehr überzeugt von der Arbeit der PB-Autoren:
TVGuide.com: On this week’s Prison Break, after Mahone said, “I don’t have a horse in this race” and readied to part ways, they made an interesting choice to have Linc remember that Alex killed the brothers’ father and then to pull a gun on him — no pats on the back there. What did you think of that choice?
Fichtner: One thing is for sure, television shows live or die on writing. The joy of Prison Break has been the writers. They’re great and they forever challenged me, which makes the journey worth it. I can’t do a series over 22 shows just to get paid. I’d die. These guys have been awesome. They could have played that either way — “Thanks, we never would have gotten out without you” — but that’s what Prison Break does, better than most. Just when you think you know something, something else comes along.

TVGuide.com: That moment got interrupted by Whistler’s escape, of course, and we didn’t see Mahone again. Is he still in the mix?
Fichtner: [Silence] We’re breaking up here…. No, I’m kidding. [Laughs] We’ll see what happens. We’ll see what happens. I will tell you, there is one more show making up the first 13, and you will see Mahone.

TVGuide.com: How satisfying is the strike-shortened season’s makeshift finale [airing Monday, Feb. 18]?
Fichtner: For the most part, all of the episodes come to a satisfying ending. Like I said, I can’t compliment the writers enough. Believe me, you’re going to get a few twists and turns that are like, “Whoa, where did that come from?!”
Neue Kommentare von Nick Santora, der an eine 4. Staffel glaubt:
A fourth season of Prison Break has not been officially picked up yet. But our next season is NEVER picked up this early in the year, so that doesn’t mean much. I disagree with Ausiello. I believe we will be picked up for a 4th season. I can’t guarantee it. I just feel it will happen. So don’t worry about rumors from reporters … if the show is getting cancelled, as soon as i know, I will tell you guys. but like I said, i don’t think it is going to happen. I have faith.

We are working on trying to figure out a story arc for season 4 and how it would all play out, etc. while not leaving things hanging from season 3. I am confident we will get another season. There are no guarantees, but I’d be shocked if it didn’t happen.
Quelle
summer345

Beitrag von summer345 »

Schauen wir dieselbe Serie?
wieso? ich habe den trailer so interpretiert, das er mit der waffe auf die frau gezielt hat (und das war doch die die sarah getötet hat)
Hero-Boy
Beitrag von Hero-Boy »

summer345 hat geschrieben:
Schauen wir dieselbe Serie?
wieso? ich habe den trailer so interpretiert, das er mit der waffe auf die frau gezielt hat (und das war doch die die sarah getötet hat)
Ich glaub ja, das Kellerman das erledigen wird und nicht Michael.

lol der Post aus dem imdb Forum ist zu geil:

The last scene of the season finale :
''Susan B. Anthony ruined your life. She ruined my life. You wanna take the bitch down, you just found your inside man , but its gonna be right now.. ''
Bild
philomina
Administrator
Beitrag von philomina »

#3.13 Director's Cut-Videoclip

Hier sagen sie es nochmal "We're mid-season. There's a lot more to come!" ...ich weine!

Das mit den Autos und der Verfolgungsjagd war wirklich sehr gut gemacht!
Painkiller

Beitrag von Painkiller »

Prison Break Finale nur schwach

Leider nur 7,44 Millionen Zuschauer, die das Staffelfinale sahen!
philomina
Administrator
Re: Allgemeine Diskussion - Staffel 3

Beitrag von philomina »

Für alle, die im deutschen TV am Donnerstag das Finale der 3. Staffel gesehen haben und diesen Thread jetzt erst anklicken:
Vielleicht findet ihr auf den letzten Seiten dieses Threads noch ein paar nützliche Infos darüber, awrum die Staffel nur so kurz war bzw. dass beim Dreh von #3.13 nicht klar war, dass es sich um die finale Folge handeln würde.
SavinGLiveS

Re:

Beitrag von SavinGLiveS »

The last scene of the season finale :
''Susan B. Anthony ruined your life. She ruined my life. You wanna take the bitch down, you just found your inside man , but its gonna be right now.. ''
Häää als Kellerman das gesagt hat gings doch um Caroline und nicht um Susan?!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Prison Break-Episodendiskussion“