Blake Lively/Serena van der Woodsen

Kommentiert gemeinsam mit Gossip Girl das skandalöse Leben von Blair, Serena und Co. an der New Yorker Upper East Side.

Moderatoren: Annika, Freckles*

allabouteve22

Re: Blake Lively/Serena van der Woodsen

Beitrag von allabouteve22 »

http://www.bunte.de/szene/berlinale-200 ... _8415.html

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0, ... 74,00.html

Blake ist wohl gerade in Berlin bei der Berlinale - mit Keanu Reeves ( auch ein Schmankerl)...
Aber nur da Sie mit Ihm und vielen anderen einen Film gedreht haben...

Ob die hier jemand kennt???
TheOCPudding

Beitrag von TheOCPudding »

Naja, vielleicht durch "Eine für 4" ? Und wir kennen sie ja auch durch das I-net. Oder wen meinst du mit "jemand"?
allabouteve22

Beitrag von allabouteve22 »

"jemanden" = die Leute die Gossip Girl noch nicht kennen.... In den Staaten weiß jeder wer sie ist...aber hier ist noch nicht wirklich bekannt!
TheOCPudding

Beitrag von TheOCPudding »

Das stimmt...aber das wird sich noch ändern :D

HIER is ein richtig lieber, deutscher Artikelüber sie!

HIER Bilder von ihr und Penn (ja, er war auch mit!!!) im McDonald's!

HIER Bilder von Blake in Berlin.

(bei den letzten beiden einfach runterscrollen ;))
Marissa_Atwood

Beitrag von Marissa_Atwood »

Ohh mein Gott..die Bilder mit Penn bei McDonalds sind ja zum hinschmeißen. Beide in Abendgaderobe und dann bei McDonalds.
Wirklich lustig. :D

Der Artikel über sie ist ja wirklich schön geschrieben. :)
snowrose

Beitrag von snowrose »

hello everyone,

spotted, loneley boy and S at the Berlinale! So cute and gorgeous. It was great to see them. So sweet and lovely. And loneley boy has been really loneley. He did something like a run over the red carpet to get into the warm Berlinale palace. And then he had to wait for his sweetheart, while she was in the middle of the spotlights with Keanu and co.
I've seen him standing around there just some meters in front of me and I felt some kind of sorry for him. Nobody kept attention on him and he was standing and looking around there like waiting for the bus. I wanted to go over and say Hi to loneley boy, and that in germany there is somebody who knows him and loves him and his cutie for there work as actors.

But if u start thinking about this, the time is running and it's allready too late.
So finally they were standing in front of me. He leaning at a balustrade, while she touched his face and gave him a kiss.

I've to say that it was a special moment.
And I'm really pissed of, that I didn't want to eat something at McD after the film (note: the movie is beautiful! U've to cry, to laugh...just a nice one. ANd fro sure Blake did a great job!)

And just a little question, I tried to find a pic of P and B at the red carpet in Berlin. But had no success.

So fellows, perhaps somebody can help me.

U know u love me.

xoxo
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

hier mal ein paar neuere bilder ...

Blake Lively @ the Grand Opening of W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida 2009-06-04

BildBildBild

Quelle
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Blake Lively & Penn Badgley: Cafeteria Couple

Blake Lively and Penn Badgley hold hands and then catch a cab after a romantic lunch at Cafeteria in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City on Saturday (September 5).

Bild
Bild
junkie

Beitrag von junkie »

Blake Lively ist eine der hübschesten Schauspielerinnen überhaupt und sie kommt total sympathisch rüber, bei Interviews und so. Dass sie und Penn in echt auch zusammen sind, finde ich unglaublich süß.

Serena ist ein toller Charakter und wie gemacht für Blake. So wie sie im Buch beschrieben war, hätten sie keine bessere Besetzung finden können.
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Bild
Schnurpsischolz

Beitrag von Schnurpsischolz »

Wer hat dann da die zweifelhafte Ehre, in unserer Liste der Flop-Charaktere der vergangenen Season zu landen? ;) (Spoiler bis Ende S3) Was sagt Ihr dazu? Äußert Eure Meinung hier.
Rightniceboy

Beitrag von Rightniceboy »

Sie war mit ihrem Gossip Girl Kollegen unterwegs, und man hat deutlich gesehen das sie sich lieben. :D Gehört die Hand von ihm dahin? ;)
Blake Lively & Penn Badgley: Squeeze Play

Blake Lively and Penn Badgley share a PDA-filled morning while taking a romantic stroll through the Meatpacking District of New York City on Tuesday (July 13).

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0taF8nzbG
BildBildBildBildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Bild
Rightniceboy

Blake Lively: 'Incarceron' Frontrunner?

Blake Lively steps out in style with a green trench coat on the set of Gossip Girl on Wednesday (January 12) in New York City.

The night before, the 23-year-old actress attended the National Board of Review Awards Gala.

Also spotted getting ready to shoot some Gossip Girl scenes: Blake’s co-stars Ed Westwick and Penn Badgley.

Blake is reportedly one of the frontrunners to be cast as Taylor Lautner’s love interest in Incarceron.

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence are also being considered, according to Deadline.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1An79hBXI

pia.julia

Beitrag von pia.julia »

Blake gehört zu den einflussreichsten Personen des Jahres.

Was haltet ihr davon, findet ihr sie hat es verdient, wo sie doch nicht nur positive Schlagzeilen gemacht?
Bild
juliaa:)

Beitrag von juliaa:) »

pia.julia hat geschrieben:Blake gehört zu den einflussreichsten Personen des Jahres.

Was haltet ihr davon, findet ihr sie hat es verdient, wo sie doch nicht nur positive Schlagzeilen gemacht?
Weiß nicht. Was macht sie denn so einflussreich? Vor allem einflussreicher als Obama? Also als Schauspielerin find ich sie, zumindest bei Gossip Girl, nicht so toll, aber was anderes hab ich von ihr noch nicht gesehen. Vielleicht spielt sie ja in anderen Filmen besser.

übrigens sie hat ja jetzt rote Haare:
http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/blogs/b ... color.html
Bild
Ich find's jetzt nicht so toll. Aber musste sie wahrscheinlich machen. Für nen Film oder so.
Rightniceboy

Blake Lively: 'Gossip Girl' Cell Phone Break

Blake Lively chats on her phone while walking around the set of Gossip Girl on Thursday (August 4) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the 23-year-old actress shot some scenes with co-stars Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford in Long Beach.

DKNY recently announced a collaboration with Gossip Girl costume designer Eric Daman, who’ll be launching a legwear capsule collection for Fall.

“Hosiery is quite sexy. What we try to do in Gossip Girl is lots of texture. It makes the characters come alive … it gives a character like Blair [played by Leighton Meester] life when she’s wearing a pencil skirt with distressed rib tights. It gives her look something special,” Eric shared.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/2/
BildBildBildBildBild
Elena23

Beitrag von Elena23 »

Das Outfit ist süß und zum Glück sind die Haare wieder blond. :)
Rightniceboy

Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Split

Bild

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have split, sources confirm to JustJared.com.

The 24-year-old Gossip Girl actress and 36-year-old J. Edgar actor “have parted ways,” a rep for the actress told JustJared.com.

“They remain friends,” another source tells JJ.

Over the summer, Blake and Leo took romantic trips to Monaco, Italy, France, and Disneyland.

Us Weekly was the first to report the news of Blake and Leo’s split.

WHO DO YOU THINK Blake and Leo should date next?

Quelle: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1EPYFOSDe
Antworten

Zurück zu „Gossip Girl“