Ryan Kwanten (mit Bildern)

Tru: Blood oder doch echtes Blut? Diskutiert hier mit anderen Fans über die Serie.
MissBrixx

Re: Ryan Kwanten (mit Bildern)

Beitrag von MissBrixx »

Hat eigentlich jemand den Film "Dead Silence" gesehen? Da spielt Ryan die Hauptrolle.
Fand den Horrorfilm gar nicht schlecht. :)

@Heike, danke für die Bilder! :up:
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

MissBrixx hat geschrieben:Hat eigentlich jemand den Film "Dead Silence" gesehen? Da spielt Ryan die Hauptrolle.
Fand den Horrorfilm gar nicht schlecht. :)
hab ich immer noch nich geschafft, steht aber auf meiner liste! also meinst du es lohnt sich ja?
@Heike, danke für die Bilder! :up:
na immer wieder gerne :up: :D
Bild
MissBrixx

Beitrag von MissBrixx »

KleinHeike hat geschrieben: hab ich immer noch nich geschafft, steht aber auf meiner liste! also meinst du es lohnt sich ja?
Also, ich fand ihn wirklich nicht schlecht. Sicher, es gibt bessere Horrorfilme, aber auch schlechtere. Ich fühlte mich gut unterhalten und Ryan macht auch eine gute Figur. :D
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Ryan Kwanten is Australia’s GQ Man of the Year. Ryan, looking very dapper dressed in a tux, received the award on the night of November 30th in Sydney.

According to GQAustriala’s tweets Ryan accepted the award with “humour, humility and honour”. In his speech he quotes Winston Churchill, “Never ever ever give up”, Nick Smith and his dad.
Quelle

Bild Bild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Beitrag von Rightniceboy »

Heike hast du nicht ein sexy bild vergessen? :D

Achja, wenn du mich nicht hättest..... ;)
True Blood starts filming Season 4 tomorrow, but Ryan Kwanten still went to Sydney Australia for one day today to go to the GQ Men of the Year Awards there tonight. Ryan has been everywhere lately promoting his new film, “Red Hill” and even celebrated his 34th birthday at a swanky Chicago nightclub over the weekend. Ryan arrived at Sydney International Airport at around 8.30am on an American Airlines flight from Los Angeles.
Bild

Quelle: trueblood-online.com
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Rightniceboy hat geschrieben:Heike hast du nicht ein sexy bild vergessen? :D

Achja, wenn du mich nicht hättest..... ;)

Bild
:D ja das hab ich zu spät gesehen! danke dir! ich freu mich echt für ihn das er da so gefragt ist! find ich cool, grade weil es eben mal nich alex oder stephen sind! :up:
Bild
Rightniceboy

KleinHeike hat geschrieben:
Ryan Kwanten is Australia’s GQ Man of the Year. Ryan, looking very dapper dressed in a tux, received the award on the night of November 30th in Sydney.

According to GQAustriala’s tweets Ryan accepted the award with “humour, humility and honour”. In his speech he quotes Winston Churchill, “Never ever ever give up”, Nick Smith and his dad.
Quelle

Bild Bild

Heike, ich hab von dem Event noch mehr Bilder. :)

Ryan Kwanten is GQ Australia’s Man of the Year!

Pictured inside is Ryan in Ralph Lauren as he arrives at the GQ Men of the Year Awards held at the Sydney Opera House on Tuesday (November 30) in Sydney, Australia.

The 34-year-old actor took home the Man of the Year Award before heading back to Los Angeles to get back to work on True Blood!

FYI: Ryan celebrated his birthday this week - happy belated birthday!!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz16rMg4vN1

BildBildBildBildBildBild
Rightniceboy

Ryan Kwanten Covers Men's Health December 2010

Ryan Kwanten keeps it simple with a t-shirt and jeans on the cover of Men’s Health magazine’s December 2010 issue!

Here’s what the 34-year-old True Blood actor had to share:

On ambition: “Ambition is a very good quality to have. Ambition and the competitive spirit go hand in hand.”

On how he used to react when losing: “I was a terrible loser, growing up. I took it far too seriously. There were waterworks if I lost. I would go home and break it down in angry detail: How did I lose? What could I do next time? I still take losing out very seriously. But it inspires me that much more to move on.”

On raising kids with sports: “If I ever get the wonderful opportunity of raising kids, say for instance I had a son, I would definitely have him swimming before he was five years old. I would have him in a team sport. The life lessons it teaches you…you don’t know it at the time, yet it can’t help but affect you.”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz17j35CMOG
Bild
Rightniceboy

Ryan Kwanten at Target’s & William Rast’s Limited Edition Collection

True Blood’s Ryan Kwanten arrives at the launch of Target’s & William Rast’s Limited Edition Collection shopping event at Factory Place on December 11, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

Quelle: Trueblood-online.com

BildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

True Blood’s Ryan Kwanten arrives at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
trueblood-online.com

Bild Bild
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Ryan Kwanten To Attend Berlinale Film Festival With Griff

Ryan Kwanten’s new film, “Griff The Invisible” will premiere at Berlinale, the 61st Berlin International Film Festival on February 11th. According to our source, Ryan will be in attendance at the event, hopefully in costume ;)
www.trueblood-news.com

Bild
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

True Blood’s Ryan Kwanten attended the Maxim Party Powered by Motorola Xoom at Centennial Hall at Fair Park on February 5, 2011 in Dallas, Texas.
trueblood-online.com

Bild Bild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Ryan Kwanten: LAX Landing

Ryan Kwanten is all smiles as he lands at LAX airport on Monday (February 7).

The 34-year-old Aussie actor is back in town after hanging out in Dallas, Texas for Super Bowl Sunday! Ryan made stops at both the GQ/Lacoste and the AOL and Maxim parties.

Ryan’s latest film, Red Dog, will be screened as part of the Berlin Film Festival later in the week! Last year, Ryan’s western, Red Hill, screened at the international film fest.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1DUBjYsTc

BildBildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Ryan Kwanten joins fellow True Blood actor Grey Damon at the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2011 celebration held at Hollywood’s District on Sunset on Monday (February 21).
link

Bild
Bild
NinaIII

Beitrag von NinaIII »

mmmh...schick! :up:
Bild
Dexter: "There are no secrets, just hidden truths beneath the surface"
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Ryan Kwanten attends the 19th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party held at the Pacific Design Center on Sunday (February 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.
justjared.buzznet.com

Bild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Ryan Kwanten Covers 'Da Man' June/July 2011

Ryan Kwanten covers Da Man magazine’s June/July 2011 issue.

Here is what the 34-year-old True Blood actor had to share with the mag:

On the recent vampire phenomenon: “It was always a phenomenon that was hard to conceive, because it was never quite in the mainstream. Yet, these are the shows that brought all these fans together from what used to be considered as a cult, more of a minority, out into public view. And it has become pretty much a mainstream force. I think it’s now in the hands of the audience to demand the trend as it goes now, so I’m happy to be a part of a show like True Blood, which constantly lives up to the expectations of the audience.”

On maintaining his six-pack abs: “To be honest, the physical side of things has always been a part of who I am as a person. My dad is a white-collar worker by day, but as soon as he’s home, he’s out surfing and he’s a very physical father, so I sort of very much follow in his footsteps. The physical side of things is always there, it is not something I do out of vanity, but I do it just to maintain my own sanity—to be honest.”

On being considered a sex symbol: “It’s hard to fully accept the title with complete and utter humility. It’s obviously not my goal to have this title, but if someone wants to give it, hey I’m all for it, you know. But, at the end of the day, I’m an actor and if that’s what comes out of it, that’s great; that’s more of a byproduct of something that I’m trying to achieve.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1EPYFOSDe

BildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

2011 amfAR Inspiration Gala held at Chateau Marmont on Thursday (October 27) in Los Angeles.
link

Bild Bild Bild
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Ryan Kwanten to Guest Star on “New Girl”

Do you all watch Zooey Deschanel’s new show on FOX called “New Girl”? Well if you don’t, maybe you should be, or at least tune into the show in February because Ryan Kwanten will be making a guest appearance on the Valentines’ Day episode!
link
_______

edit

opening of the G-Star store on Rodeo Drive on Tuesday (December 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Bild Bild Bild Bild
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Ryan Kwanten for Mambo’s upcoming 2012 campaign
Bild
________
Ryan Kwanten suits up in head-to-toe Hugo for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
link

Bild Bild Bild
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „True Blood“