Joe Manganiello (mit Bildern)

Tru: Blood oder doch echtes Blut? Diskutiert hier mit anderen Fans über die Serie.
Rightniceboy

Re: Joe Manganiello (mit Bildern)

Beitrag von Rightniceboy »

Joe Manganiello: NewNowNext Awards 2011 with Kristin Bauer!

Joe Manganiello suits up as he attends Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 2011 at Avalon on Thursday (April 7) in Hollywood, Calif.

The 34-year-old actor was joined by his True Blood co-star, Kristin Bauer at the awards show.

Joe picked up the Cause You’re Hot award where he was up against Jesse Williams, Sofia Vergara, Amber Heard, and Archie Panjabi.

The award show is set to air on Logo, Monday (April 10) at 10pm EST.
BildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

True Blood’s Joe Manganiello attends the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Party at Eden on April 26, 2011 in Hollywood, California
more

Bild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Wenn es draussen warm wird, was isst man dann? :)

Joe Manganiello: Sugar Factory with Audra Marie!

Joe Manganiello and his fiancee, Audra Marie, go out to dinner together at Sugar Factory American Brasserie on Saturday (April 30) in Las Vegas.

The 34-year-old True Blood hunk and his sweetheart tasted fried chicken and waffles and enjoyed a red velvet ice cream sundae and milkshakes for dessert!

After dinner, Joe picked up Black Onyx and piña colada Couture Pops from the adjoining retail store.

Joe was recently named one of Men’s Fitness‘ fittest guys! Joining Joe on the list were Chris Evans, Bradley Cooper, and Henry Cavill.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/2/
BildBild
Rightniceboy

Joe Manganiello: Art of Elysium Artist Workshop!

Joe Manganiello poses with some boys from The Art of Elysium during a workshop on Wednesday (May 25) in Hollywood.

The 34-year-old True Blood hunk helped create bi-fold wallets, which will be given to supporters of the charity. Some will also be auctioned off to benefit The Art of Elysium’s programs!

The Ford Mustang Boss-hosted workshop also offered a preview of the yet-to-be-released sports car.

In case you missed it, check out the new poster and trailer for True Blood’s fourth season, which premieres June 26!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1EPYFOSDe

BildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

True Blood’s Joe Manganiello was spotted outside ITV Studios in London on Wednesday, August 3.
link

Bild Bild Bild
Bild
Annika
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Annika »

Da ist wohl jemand grad auf Promotour durch Europa :) Am Montag wird er dann ja auch in München sein.
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Bild
NinaIII

Beitrag von NinaIII »

KleinHeike hat geschrieben::up: :up:
Joe Manganiello, Photo Call In Germany
mmmmmmmmh ja! :D ist schon ne Erscheinung dieser Mann!
Klasse Bilder, Danke Heike! (völlig hinterm Mond, wußte ich nicht mal das er in Deutschland ist) :D
Bild
Dexter: "There are no secrets, just hidden truths beneath the surface"
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

immer wieder gerne! hättest du die zeit öfter mal hier rein zu schauen, dann wüsstest du es :D
Bild
Rightniceboy

Er war nicht nur in Deutschland, sondern auch in Polen. :)
Joe Manganiello hosted in Poland by gazeta.tv

True Blood’s Joe Manganiello is now visiting Poland as he continues his tour to help promote True Blood in Europe. In the video below he talks about liking monsters and werewolves even as a little boy.

Quelle: Trueblood-online.com
Bild

BildBildBildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

UK’s GQ Style, Autumn/Winter 2011
Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

edit

na das sind doch schonmal super news :up:
Joe Manganiello is the first True Blood actor to be confirmed to attend the Scream Awards. According to the Scream Awards press release more talent will be announced shortly. The sixth annual event, which honors all things sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic books, will tape at Universal Studios on Saturday, October 15, and premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 18 (9:00 – 11:00 PM, ET/PT).
link
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Bild
Rightniceboy

Joe Manganiello: Scream Awards with Pee-Wee Herman!

Joe Manganiello and Pee-Wee Herman make their best werewolf poses on the red carpet at the 2011 Scream Awards held at Universal Studios on Saturday (October 15) in Universal City, Calif.

The 34-year-old actor picked up the award for Best Male Breakthrough Performance for his work as Alcide on True Blood! He was up against The Walking Dead’s Jon Bernthal, X-Men: First Class‘ Michael Fassbender, and Thor’s Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston.

Pee-Wee, aka Paul Reubens, was honored during the evening with the Visionary Award.

Also pictured inside: Colin Farrell presenting the Hero Award to Robert Downey, Jr.

Quelle: justjared
BildBildBildBild
Rightniceboy

Joe Manganiello: 'True Blood' in Hong Kong!

Joe Manganiello suits up for a press conference to promote True Blood on Tuesday (November 1) in Hong Kong.

The 34-year-old actor headed on his trip to Hong Kong after hosting an evening at Moon Nightclub in Las Vegas late last week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of the cast of True Blood

“After a 16 hour flight over the north pole, I’m here… Hong Kong!!!” Joe wrote on his Twitter account.

Joe’s latest movie, Magic Mike, recently got a release date - you can catch him with Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer, and more on June 29, 2012!

Quelle: Justjared.com
BildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

in letzter zeit übernimmt er echt die meiste promoarbeit :D er sieht aber auch einfach zum anbeissen aus :up:
Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Bild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Joe Manganiello at HBO’s Post 2012 Golden Globe Awards Party at Circa 55 Restaurant on January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, CA.
link
Bild
Bild
Rightniceboy

Joe Manganiello: 'Flaunt' Feature!

Joe Manganiello shows a bit of his chest under an Emporio Armani shirt and Missoni cardigan in this photo shoot for Flaunt‘s latest issue.

Here’s what the 35-year-old True Blood and Magic Mike hunk had to share with the mag:

On not fitting in during his childhood: “I’d always yell at my mom to close the door at night because I wanted monsters to come out of the closet and from under the bed. I really felt like if they existed, they would at least be my friends.”

On why he thinks viewers connect with True Blood: “Honestly it might be the fact that we’re in a global economic recession, and people need this kind of fantasy to get far away from where they’re at … When finances are down werewolves embody people’s fears that the masses are going to turn animalistic – a fear that the have-nots will attack the haves.”

On what the hit HBO show means to him: “I really didn’t feel like I fit in until I got True Blood. I’ve never been more fulfilled in my entire life, from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep at night. I always felt like something was missing, and I don’t anymore.”

Quelle: JustJared.com
BildBildBildBild
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Rightniceboy hat geschrieben:Bild
sehr coole bilder :up:
Joe backstage at the NFL Players Association Pulse Awards, Jan. 20; he presented the “Mr. Endurance” Award to Pittsburgh Steeler wide receiver Hines Ward.
link

Bild Bild
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „True Blood“