Glee Picture Thread

Singt und tanzt mit anderen Fans des Glee-Clubs und diskutiert über alle Themen der Musical-Comedy.

Moderator: Annika

Rightniceboy

Re: Glee Picture Thread

Beitrag von Rightniceboy »

Lea Michele & Cory Monteith: Beach Lunch in Mexico!

Lea Michele and her boyfriend Cory Monteith grab a romantic lunch on the beach on Tuesday (May 7) in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Over the weekend, the 26-year-old actress and the 30-year-old actor were spotted flying out of Vancouver together after enjoying a hockey game.

Quelle: JustJared.com
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Rightniceboy

Lea Michele: Fox L.A. Screenings Lot Party!

Lea Michele dons a little black dress while attending the 2013 Fox L.A. Screenings Lot Party at 20th Century Fox Studio Lot on Thursday (May 23) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the 26-year-old actress was all dressed up while attending the Beverly Hilton’s pool unveiling in Beverly Hills.

Bild

Bild

Bild
Rightniceboy

Lea Michele Visits Dentist After Date Night with Cory Monteith

Lea Michele is all smiles while heading to her dentist appointment on Thursday (May 30) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 26-year-old Glee actress was spotted out to dinner with her boyfriend Cory Monteith the night before at Cliff’s Edge restaurant in Los Angeles.

Lea wore the same sweater on both outings but changed up her jeans and shoes.

Earlier in the week, Lea had a photo shoot for her upcoming book “Brunette Ambition.”

“That’s a wrap! Had the best time at today’s shoot! Can’t wait for you guys to read this book! #BRUNETTEAMBITION,” Lea tweeted.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Naya Rivera: 'Glow' Summer 2013 Cover Girl

Naya Rivera shows off her flawless skin on the summer 2013 cover of Glow magazine.

Here’s what the 26-year-old Glee actress had to share with the mag:

On her ideal guy: “He’s really good looking. He’s talented. He’s nice. I don’t know. I like people that are kind. And people who like me.”

On her beauty obsessions: “I love getting waxed, or getting tanned, getting my hair done, or laser hair removal – I’m obsessed with anything like that.”

On getting married: “No matter what [anyone] says to you, every girl wants to get married. Of course I want to get married! I think that it’d be the party of the century.”

On gay marriage: “I think that everyone should have the right to be with whoever they love. I mean, love is so rare and – God, first of all, marriage is so hard. I think that people should be able to be with whoever they love. Life is too short. I just don’t think it’s anyone else’s business.”

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

coupleleyton

Beitrag von coupleleyton »

die bilder v. naya :anbet:

süß ist auch der bericht v. lea ... sie ist schon 26? wow ich dachte echt sie wär noch nicht in dem alter :schaem:
"Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck. While a group of ravens predicts trouble ahead"

Lucas Scott
Ep. 1x22 (The Games That Play Us)
Rightniceboy

Lea Michele & Cory Monteith: Chrysalis Butterfly Ball 2013!

Lea Michele cozies up to her boyfriend Cory Monteith while attending the 2013 Chrysalis Butterfly Ball on Saturday (June 8) in Los Angeles.

The event marks the 31-year-old Glee actor’s first red carpet appearance since leaving rehab back in April after completing a program for substance addiction.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
.Dany.

Beitrag von .Dany. »

Rightniceboy

Dianna Agron: I Wear Dark Lipstick For Special Occasions!

Dianna Agron shows off her dark side for a fall shoot with beauty site Byrdie!

“I would only wear dark lipstick like this on a very special occasion. And be prepared to not be kissed all night!” the 27-year-old actress shared.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
coupleleyton

schöne fotos - ich mag den nagellack :up:
"Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck. While a group of ravens predicts trouble ahead"

Lucas Scott
Rightniceboy

coupleleyton hat geschrieben:schöne fotos - ich mag den nagellack :up:
Apropo Nagellack.
Lea Michele Shares Secret Cover Shoot Sneak Peek Photo!

Lea Michele lounges in the passenger seat of a car during a top secret cover shoot for a major magazine on Saturday (September 21).

“Cover shoot today for one of my all time favorite magazines… This ones going to be major… #workinweekend,” the 27-year-old Glee actress tweeted from the set. We can’t wait to see the finished photos!

Bild

Bild
coupleleyton

lea kann alles tragen :D

aber ich mag diese art von nägel nicht (die so spitz sind)- die haben ja jtz viele stars (miley,rihanna,...) ich find das schaut gruslig aus :ohwell:

Lucas Scott
Rightniceboy

Da lässt aber Naya tief blicken. :o
Naya Rivera & Chord Overstreet: 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Celebration!

Naya Rivera rocks a plunging neckline while attending Elle’s 20th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration at Four Seasons Hotel on Monday (October 21) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 26-year-old actress was joined by her Glee co-star Chord Overstreet, James Marsden, Andy Samberg, and Adam Scott.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
coupleleyton

mama mia :o - bum chicka wowow :) - naya :anbet:

aber chord ist auch fesch

Lucas Scott
Rightniceboy

coupleleyton hat geschrieben:mama mia :o - bum chicka wowow :) - naya :anbet:
Du nimmst mir die Worte aus dem Mund. ;)
coupleleyton

haha was soll man da sonst schreiben!!

Lucas Scott
Rightniceboy

coupleleyton hat geschrieben:haha was soll man da sonst schreiben!!
Genau, du sagst es! Sie spart sich wenigstens den BH, damit hat sie ein Kleidungsstück weniger am Körper was sie aus ziehen muss. :up: (Ich sehe es nur von der praktischen Seite. :schaem: )
coupleleyton

ja was soll man sagen! sie u. lea haben ne tolle figur

Lucas Scott
Rightniceboy

Lea Michele: Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart!

Lea Michele shows off her fit physique while exercising with a gal pal on Friday (October 25) in Los Angeles.

“Start each day with a grateful heart,” the 27-year-old Glee actress posted on her Twitter on the same day.

Bild

Bild
Rightniceboy

coupleleyton hat geschrieben:ja was soll man sagen! sie u. lea haben ne tolle figur
Ja, du hast wie immer recht. ;)
Lea Michele Stayed with Kate Hudson After Cory Monteith's Death

Lea Michele is gorgeous on the cover of Elle magazine’s December 2013 issue, on newsstands November 19.

Here’s what the 27-year-old Glee actress had to share with the mag:

On how she’s handling Cory Monteith’s death: “I never thought I would be in this position in my whole life. Now that I am in this position, you can choose to rise, and that’s what I’m going to try to do. I know that Cory would want nothing more than for me to take this situation and use it to help people.”

On relying on friend & Glee co-star Kate Hudson after Cory’s death: “I called [Kate Hudson] and said, ‘I don’t know where I’m going to go because my house is swarmed [with reporters].’ She was like, ‘Oh, you’re going to stay at my house.’ Like it was nothing. No one knew I was there. I’ll never really be able to thank her, truly, for what she did for me.”

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Rightniceboy

coupleleyton hat geschrieben:ja was soll man sagen! sie u. lea haben ne tolle figur
Und diese Figur hat sie immer noch. :D

Bild
Quelle: womenshealthmag.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Glee“