Staffel 2 - Diskussion

Werden die Dillon Panthers Landesmeister? Unterhaltet euch hier mit anderen Fans über die High School-Footballstars, ihre Freunde und ihre Familien.

Moderator: philomina

ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Na Michi, wo bleibt dein Kommentar zur Folge? ;)

Die Promofotos für die 2. Folge sind online. Klick

Und ein Gruppenbild gibt es auch. :)

Bild
Bild
If you work hard, good things will happen.
Hörnäy

Beitrag von Hörnäy »

Ich glaube, ich warte mit der Folge lieber, bis sie im Fernsehen läuft. Sonst dauert es ja NOCH länger bis zur nächsten Folge :roll:

Hab grad diesen tollen Artikel gelesen. Hoffentlich kann er damit ein paar Zuschauer rekrutieren ;)
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neue Promo ist online. Klick

Es geht übrigens das Gerücht um, dass der Pilot auf Yahoo doch nicht so im Fehrnsehen ausgestrahlt wird und das gewisse Szenen nochmal gedreht wurden. Angeblich wollten die Schreiber nur schauen, wie die Reaktionen auf die eine gewisse Szene sind und das dann ggf. umschreiben.
Spoiler
Es geht um den Mord.
Ich kann mir aber beim besten Willen nicht vorstellen, dass das stimmt. Ich denke, dass sich das nur jemand ausgedacht hat, da es für diesen Fakt auch keine fundierten Quellen gibt.
Bild
Hörnäy

Beitrag von Hörnäy »

Die Promo gefällt mir schon besser. Freu mich schon total auf das Baby *g* Babys sind soo niedlich. Sorry ;)

Freu mich auch schon, wenn der arme Landry sich ständig versuchen wird an Tyra ranzumachen, die nichts von ihm will :roll: Aber ehrlich gesagt hab ich keine große Lust auf ne Tim-Lyla-Story. War so froh, dass man das in der ersten Staffel gelassen hat. Ich will, dass es endlich wieder losgeht. Ich überlege, eventuell keine Spoiler mehr zu lesen, aber ob ich das durchhalten kann? :ohwell: Hoffentlich versauen sie die Staffel nicht, indem der Sender versucht gewaltsam Zuschauer vor den Bildschirm zu ziehen. Das hat schon bei der dritten Staffel O.C. nicht funktioniert...
Yavanna

Beitrag von Yavanna »

Ganz viele neue Bilder:

Bild

Für mehr Bilder hier entlang!
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Wow, coole Bilder. Danke für den Link. :) Frage mich, warum die nicht schon eher aufgetaucht sind. Die scheinen ja noch während der 1. Staffel gemacht worden zu sein.
Bild
Yavanna

Beitrag von Yavanna »

Den Promo find ich übrigens auch sehr toll, macht so richtige Vorfreude :D Ich glaub aber auch kaum, dass sie das jetzt noch ändern würden. Das würde sich zeitlich kaum ausgehen die Szenen neu zu drehen und die Folge nachzubearbeiten, es wird denke ich so bleiben wie es ist.
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Und schon wieder ein neuer Trailer. *g* Klick

Die Episodenbeschreibung für die 3. Folge ist auch online.
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
ARE YOU READY FOR FRIDAY NIGHT?
10-19-2007 9:00PM

GAME TIME!-It is the first Friday night for the Dillon Panther football team and things do not go as expected. Brian “Smash” Williams (Gaius Charles) and Matt Saracen (Zachary Gilford) continue to have problems on and off the field that get the best of them. Coach Eric Taylor (Kyle Chandler) returns to see his old players and old team in shambles. Meanwhile, Tim Riggins (Taylor Kitsch) faces a scary situation that results in him reaching out to the last place on earth he would ever expect. Jason Streets (Scott Porter) investigates alternative options for his paraplegic lifestyle. Aimee Teegarden, Minka Kelly, Adrianne Palicki, Jesse Plemons, and Connie Britton also star.

Quelle: NBC
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neues von Ausiello:
Question: So after months of you harassing me, I sat down this weekend and watched every episode of Friday Night Lights, and I must say... you were right! Thank you! Got any scoopage? — Carrie
Ausiello: Here's a big one: The new season starts this Friday (9 pm/ET) and it's imperative that you convince everyone and their brother to watch. And if they don't do so willingly, don't be afraid to blackmail them with incriminating photos and/or video. Violence is also acceptable, but only as a last resort. This may seem a bit excessive, but, well, desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm also a little revved up because I just screened Episodes 2 and 3 and I can tell you in no uncertain terms that this show is as good, if not better, than it's ever been. I'm even coming around on that controversial dark twist involving Landry and Tyra, mostly because A) the producers seem committed to playing the repercussions of it, B) it has facilitated the long-awaited merger of Lyra (or is it Tandry?) and C) it has exposed Jesse Plemons and Adrianne Palicki for the master thespians I always knew they were. The chemistry between these two will Blow. You. Away. We're talking Ephram-Amy caliber chemistry, and you know I don't throw those words around lightly.

Question: FNL scoop? — Adam
Ausiello: There are at least two major developments in the second episode, airing Oct. 12. One of 'em involves an old couple (they're breaking up!), and the other pertains to a new couple (they're doing the deed!). Also, Tim spots his onetime neighbor/honey (Brooke Langton in a blink-and-you-missed-her cameo) in the arms of another man. And not just any man.
Welches neue Pärchen wird sich denn da herausbilden? Ich habe keine Ahnung. :ohwell:
Bild
Hörnäy

Beitrag von Hörnäy »

Habt ihr schon den Bericht von Kristin von EOnline gesehen? Total genial, ich liebe diesen Cast. Besonders Kyle Chandler in der Spoiler Section. Und ihr könnt euch freuen, Taylor Kitsch erzählt, dass Riggins bereits wieder im Team ist, nachdem er rausgeworfen wurde ;)
Yavanna

Beitrag von Yavanna »

Die offizielle Episodenbeschreibung für 2x05 ist da
LET'S GET IT ON
Airdate: 11-02-07 @ 9PM

WELCOME HOME! - Coach Taylor returns to Dillon, Texas as a head coach, a father and a husband. After too much time away from Tami and his new baby, Taylor decides that Dillon High is the place for him to coach football. It will not be an easy homecoming for Taylor. He has to deal with a disheveled team, led by the conflict between quarterback, Matt Saracen, and star running back, Smash Williams. Meanwhile, Tim Riggins turns to Lyla for help in changing Jason Street’s mind about experimental surgery. Also, Landry finds out that the only thing he does actually control in his life is football.
YAY! Coach Taylor is back :D
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neues von Ausiello.
Question: Sorry about the USC loss. Speaking of football, how were the ratings for Friday Night Lights? And got any scoop for us athletic supporters? — Gayle
Ausiello: It averaged a so-so six million viewers, but the good news is it tied for first with CBS' Moonlight in the all-important 18-49 demo. All told, it did about as good as it needed to — and that's about all we could ask for. Scoop-wise, Smash is going to visit a prospective college and get a little too cozy with one of the player's lady friends. And Jason is going to explore uncharted territory: Internet dating! I hear his first potential hookup is into some pretty kinky shiz.

Question: After watching the Friday Night Lights premiere, I think Stanford's awesome win on Saturday was the only thing that helped me recover from "the big twist." Do you have even the smallest poop to reassure everyone that this story isn't as horrible as everyone thinks it is? — L.J.
Ausiello: I could've sworn we covered this in last week's AA. If you skimmed past that part, here's the CliffsNotes version: The end (Landry-Tyra forever intertwined) will justify the means (cheap plot twist). And if you have any doubts that Landry will ultimately do the right thing, let the title of Episode 9 erase them for you: "The Confession." 'Nuff said.
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neues von Ausiello. Vielleicht ändert FNL doch wieder seinen Sendeplatz.
Question: Should we be worried about Friday Night Lights' second-week ratings drop-off?— Tim
Ausiello: Depends. If you like the show in its current Friday time slot, then yes, you should probably be worried. If you'd prefer it air, oh, say, Mondays at 10 pm after Heroes, then you should be thrilled. You see, according to card-carrying Aushole Lauren, the Peacock recently sent out a reader survey and one of the questions was, "Would you be more likely to watch Friday Night Lights if it followed Heroes on Monday?" Hmmm….

Question: I loved last week's Friday Night Lights so much that I watched it again this morning… twice! Connie Britton... OMG! Tim-Lyla... hot! Please share some scoop! — Tara
Ausiello: After their little rendezvous in God's house this Friday, Tyla will be dealt a little setback when Tim leans in for a smooch and she goes all "WTF!?" on him.

Question: You were right. I forgive Friday Night Lights for their Hewitt-worthy thriller plot. The second episode totally rocked. Now, give me some scoop! — Alaina
Ausiello: Get ready to see Smash, Riggins and the rest of the Panthers like you've never seen them before: in monkey suits! The Dillon Fall Formal is coming up and all the Panther players are required to wear tuxedos.
Bild
Faith

Beitrag von Faith »

Ausiello
Question: I love Friday Night Lights, but this whole thing with Lyla finding religion makes me gag. Are we going to have to endure this all season?
Ausiello: I don't know about all season, but Lyla will be one with God at least through Episode 12, when she gets a job hosting a Christian radio program.
Question: I loved the romance between Matt and Julie on Friday Night Lights last season, but I’m finding myself actually excited to see the two of them on their own. We've seen Julie moving on already; any scoop on Matt's romantic prospects?
Ausiello: One of them you've already met. The other one you haven't.

Oh Gott ... Christian radio program? :o Hey, und ein zweiter Love-Interest für Matt. Sehr gut. Bin nämlich wirklich kein Fan von der Krankenschwester. :ohwell:
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neues von Ausiello:
Question: Friday Night Lights?— Claire
Ausiello: The show is scheduled to halt production on Dec. 5 after completing work on Episode 15, the final episode for which there is a script. And for what it's worth, the fact that FNL will have completed 15 episodes by the first week of December is proof that it's one of the most efficiently run one-hour dramas in prime time. (Most hour-long shows will have only 10-12 eps in the can by that point. See my strike countdown chart for more.) No wonder NBC recruited FNL boss Jason Katims to fix their Bionic mess.

Question: Is Tyra-Landy kaput for good on Friday Night Lights? Say it ain't so! — Michelle
Ausiello: It looks like it's so — at least for the short term. My FNL mole reports that Landry will be getting a new love interest around Episode 13. Her name is Jean and she's got a punk-rock vibe thing going on. Apparently, Landry first meets her at Applebee's — and guess who's on duty that night. Yep, Tyra. Cue fireworks!
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Oh je, Matt Czuchry wird bei FNL mitspielen, das kann ich mir grad so gar nicht vorstellen. Er spielt die Rolle eines gläubigen Christen und wird dann wohl klar mit Lyla gepaart werden. :ohwell:

Quelle
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Wer mag da wohl schwanger sein? :ohwell:
Question: Stop stringing us along about the big Friday Night Lights cliff-hanger! Just tell us what it is!— Craig
Ausiello: Stop yelling at me and I will! Geez, I'm not deaf. OK, the big cliff-hanger at the end of Episode 15 — FNL's final pre-strike eppy — centers around a surprise (wait for it… wait for it… prepare to stop waiting… ) pregnancy! And that's all you're getting out of me on this subject. Scream all you want.

Quelle: Ask Ausiello
Bild
Faith

Beitrag von Faith »

Hmmm, probieren wir mal das Ausschlußverfahren. Julie kanns wohl nicht sein, ich schließ jetzt auch mal Tyra aus, um die hatten wir schon so viel Drama und Storyline.
Matt's Freundin?
Hörnäy

Beitrag von Hörnäy »

Och nö... Bestimmt eine Teenieschwangerschaft, oder? Wer von den Eltern wäre sonst interessant genug? Doch keiner... Tyra und Landry - bitte nein. Lyla, wäre interessant, denn: hä? :wtf: Julie? Hat jemand eine Idee, wer es sein könnte? Also, ich bin gerade ratlos... Die Krankenschwester von Matts Oma? ^_^

Bin zzt. mit den Folgen aber wieder sehr zufrieden, mag fast alle Storys, was mir aber nicht gefällt, ist, dass viele irgendwie so kurz kommen, obwohl mir das in den letzten Folgen auch kaum auffiel. Als Jason plötzlich auf dem Schirm auftauchte, dachte ich: "Ach stimmt, den gibt's ja auch noch..." ;) Das mit Matt und der Krankenschwester find ich jetzt wieder etwas besser, aber dass er gleich mit ihr ins Bett gehüpft ist, nervt mich. Was mir gut gefällt, ist der Knast, den Lyla ihrem Vater aufgebrummt hat. Der ist niedlich und zusammen mit Buddy ist das schon irgendwie lustig.

Als Smash von Matt abgeholt werden musste, hab ich mich krank gelacht. Die Schule fällt also schon mal raus... ^_^

Julie gefällt mir immer noch nicht. Find ich irgendwie schade, dass sie sich so verändert hat, wenn es auch ein bisschen realistisch ist. Aber damit haben sie mir die Matt-Julie-Beziehung (ähnlich wie in der 6. Luke und Lorelai) irgendwie verdorben :ohwell:
Faith

Beitrag von Faith »

Ask Ausiello:
Question: It better not be Carlotta who is pregnant on Friday Night Lights, 'cause that would be way too similar to a certain storyline on Everwood! — Isabelle
Ausiello: It's not Carlotta.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Friday Night Lights“