[Spoiler] Staffel 2

Unterhaltet euch hier mit anderen Fans über die Märchengestalten und Rätsel aus Storybrooke.
Celinaaa

Re: [Spoiler] Staffel 2

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

Maret hat geschrieben:Ich glaube, da kommt noch schlimmeres. Ich denke, sie trägt irgendwie Schuld am Tod ihrer Mutter, was dann zu einer deutlichen Veränderung ihres Verhaltens geführt hat.
Der durch und durch perfekten Snow so einen kleinen "Fehler" zu verpassen würde mir gefallen!!! Wenn sie tatsächlich Schuld am Tod ihrer Mutter hat, hoffe ich, dass das zumindest gut erklärt wird, denn das wäre dann zumindest für mich dann doch richtig heftig!!! :o
Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Lavendelblüte

Beitrag von Lavendelblüte »

Celinaaa hat geschrieben: Wir werden ja wieder mal richtig verwöhnt von ABC! Hab schon fast das Gefühl als hätte ich die ganze Folge gesehen! :D
Najaa..dafür hatten wir ja letzte Folge "kaum" sneaks ;)

Also Nr. 5 finde ich ääußerst spannend :)
Maret

Beitrag von Maret »

Hatten wir nicht sogar schon mal 7 Sneaks? Dagegen sind 5 ja ein Witz! ;)
Lavendelblüte

Fans will soon see the origins of Cora and her relationship with Rumpelstiltskin. Rose McGowan has taken on the role of young Cora on this series, and the actress teased her appearance to E! Online. She also dropped a tiny spoiler for season three of the series. The site revealed the following:

"We already know she's playing a younger version of Cora in an origin episode airing next month, but did you also know she's part of a love story? "I fall madly in love, and then it ends tragically," she tells us. "Most of my stuff is with Rumple. And it was an amazing experience and I'll see them again next season." Next season? Does this mean we'll see her character again? "It's in the works," McGowan tells us coyly."

Examiner.com
Lavendelblüte

Set Fotos - Gold und Belle -
( Ist das Belles neuer Kleidungsstil?? )

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/once-u ... -2013.html
Estrella*

Beitrag von Estrella* »

Oh mein Gott, die sieht ja aus wie eine ... ihr wisst schon was ich meine.
CINDERELLA IS PROOF THAT A PAIR OF SHOES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Celinaaa

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

Kitzis und Horowitz verrieten im Zuge des am Wochenede stattfindenden Paley Fests zahlreiche Spoiler:

'Once Upon a Time' Season 2 finale may see Neverland, Jamie Dornan returns and more things to look forward to

Bietet uns ja wieder so einige Spekulationsvorlagen! :D :up:
Lavendelblüte

Jemand aus dem oncepodcast forum schreibt: ( Folge 216)

As you know, I was at Paleyfest yesterday, and they previewed the first 10 minutes of "The Miller's Daughter" for us. It looks really good! Here are some spoilers for you:

Cora is indeed the miller's daugher. We see her with a rather drunken looking father. She delivers flour to the castle. A princess trips her and then claims she just fell and that Cora ruined her shoes. The king makes Cora get down on her knees and appologize. The princess is very snooty. The king says her name is Eva- so I assume this is likely Snow's mom, although she certainly doesn't act like the woman we met in "The Queen is Dead." There is a prince too- Prince Henry. If he is Eva's brother and is indeed Regina's father...Regina and Snow are cousins!

The next scene is Regina and Cora. Regina comments that their plan will not work now because the Charmings know they have the dagger and Henry would be able to trace the blame to them. They are tapping the phone listening to a conversation between Emma and Snow and discover Rumple is injured. (There is a very funny moment when Cora knocks the device off the desk and says "I don't like what the enchanted box is saying!") They look at the dagger and realize he is more than just injured, he is dying. His name is disappearing from the dagger. Cora says they must change their plans...she is going to stab Rumple and become the dark one. If Rumple dies on his own, the dark magic just desolves. Regina questions her mom's motives.

Then we are back to young Cora. She is at a costume ball in a fancy dress with a mask. She dances with the king, but he recognizes her- she has telltale straw on her. She claims that she can spin straw into gold but she won't give him a share of it now. He announces to the whole room that if she can do this, she will marry Prince Henry. If not, she will die. And there we have the original Rumplestiltskin tale!

Finde ich doch äußerst spannend!!
Also sind Snow und Regina Cousinen!! Und wenn Rumpel einfach so stirbt ohne vom Dolch ermordet zu werden verschwindet die Dark One Magie..

Sehr interessant!!
Nach wie vor hoffe ich nicht, dass Regina Rumpels Kind ist... dann wäre sie was? Snows Cousine, Stiefmutter und jetzt bin ich verwirrt... also es reicht mir vollkommen wenn sie "einfach" Snows Cousine ist...
Auf Coras nd RUmpels Beziehung bin ich ja auch schon gespannt...

und zu Lacey Folge 19 Belle Centric da bin ich ja auch gespannt wie anders Belle denn sein wird und was denn der game changer ist von dem carlyle beim paley fest gesprochen hat.. gibt er seine magie auf? Wird neal ihn bekämpfen, weil er Henry töten will?? Fraaagen über Frraaagen...hoffe die Quoten werden besser...aber die Macher sprachen ja schon über Season 3..vondaher bin ich recht zuversichtlich!

Carlyle Paley Fest interview

hihi er spoilt schön über Episode 16....
Justonebite

Beitrag von Justonebite »

Lavendelblüte hat geschrieben:Sehr interessant!!
Nach wie vor hoffe ich nicht, dass Regina Rumpels Kind ist... dann wäre sie was? Snows Cousine, Stiefmutter und jetzt bin ich verwirrt... also es reicht mir vollkommen wenn sie "einfach" Snows Cousine ist...
Ach es reicht ja schon, wenn Regina eine Zeit lang bei Rumpel war, dann wäre er sowas wie ihr Ziehvater. :D Wenn das so weitergeht ist bald ganz Storybrooke miteinander verwandt! :D
Walter Bishop: Don't you understand this is Greek to me, except that I speak Greek. This is Aramaic to me. Not the western dialect, I do speak it.
Lavendelblüte

Justonebite hat geschrieben:Ach es reicht ja schon, wenn Regina eine Zeit lang bei Rumpel war, dann wäre er sowas wie ihr Ziehvater. :D Wenn das so weitergeht ist bald ganz Storybrooke miteinander verwandt! :D
Genau :D

Hier hat jemand kommentiert und schon sieht die Szene wieder ganz anders aus... wobei ich spontan nicht wüsste welche lösung mir besser gefallen würde:

Re: Spoilers from Paleyfest on this episode!

Postby TheEvilOne » 4 minutes ago
I dont recall Henry and Eva being siblings. I also saw the first 10 min of the episode and I believe Eva was there just visiting. The king intending to marry prince Henry off to her. Which is why Cora tells the king while dancing with him that instead of sharing the gold she can make he can just whore the prince off. I recall a lot of people in the audiance going ooohhh when she said that.
Lavendelblüte

Celinaaa

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

Steigert die Vorfreude:

'Once Upon a Time': 'The Miller's Daughter' is all about Cora - 6 things to watch for

Die Kerze werden wir also definitiv nochmal sehen. :up:
Lavendelblüte

Celinaaa hat geschrieben:Steigert die Vorfreude:

'Once Upon a Time': 'The Miller's Daughter' is all about Cora - 6 things to watch for

Die Kerze werden wir also definitiv nochmal sehen. :up:
ja sehr interessant...also wird die Kerze bestimmt dazu benutzt um jemand am Leben zu erhalten und jemand anderen zu töten... ich hoffe es ist Cora die stirbt...wobei es eigntlich noch etwas zu früh wäre ihren Charakter rauszuschreiben...
aber wer könnte dann sterben?? Stribt überhaupt jemand oder ist das nur so ein Trick wie bei der Archie Folge??
Wurde denn sterben wörtlich in der Promo gesagt?? Vielleicht muss man das ja in einem übertragenen Sinn sehen? Jemand verliert seine Persönlichkeit? Jemand bekommt einen Fluch aufgehalst von dem es möööglicherweise keine Genesung mehr gibt ( aber eigentlich ja schon)
Killt Snow "ausversehen" jemanden ihrer Lieben wenn sie in Reginas Gruft geht und sich ein Herz holt?

Also das hätte ich nicht gedacht, war fest der Überzeugung sie hätte ihre Erinnerungen:

hier alle Tweets:

@AdamHorowitzLA will we see Mulan or Maleficent again soon?
@McDyldo possibly...

@AdamHorowitzLA Are we going to be seeing more of Neil/Bey in this season? #OnceUponATime
@OfficialRymit1 yes!

@AdamHorowitzLA Did Blue have her memories during the cursed years? What were the final plans of the fairies b/f curse hit?
@Punk_Bunny_87 no she didn't have her memories during curse

@AdamHorowitzLA Is Emma alice ?
@Bad_And_Crazy no

@AdamHorowitzLA When can we hope for another Mad Hatter episode? I really miss Sebastian Stan!
@misheld0n Sadly, not this year. Sebastian is quite busy with stage and film work and we wish him the best!

@AdamHorowitzLA How is Hook's poison and invisible ship working outside of Storybrooke without magic?
@Captain_Swan123 EFFECTS of magic can leave Storybrooke... but magic itself can't be wielded outside. That's how Gold's scarf worked too.

@AdamHorowitzLA "helps us mother superior ur our only hope" was that a deliberate stars wars Easter egg?
@LizzieMo yes

@AdamHorowitzLA Sometimes it seems Emma doesn't know when people are lying. Is her lie detector full proof?
@xarrya As we've said and shown, sometimes her emotions get in the way.

@AdamHorowitzLA why don't you answer rumbelle questions??
@SradeSnape Sure I do. What's your question?

@AdamHorowitzLA Can you give us a hint about ep. 17, "Welcome to Storybrooke"?
@emmasaska We get to see the first week of the curse when Storybrooke appeared in 1983.

@AdamHorowitzLA you dont answer anything of what i ask you :(
@NoaDulberg what's your question?

@AdamHorowitzLA if no one could leave or come to storybrooke, how did baby Henry get there?
@emily_chauncey Great question! We plan to reveal that.

@AdamHorowitzLA Are we going to see more of Greg in this season?
@NiccoleAniella Yes!

OMG, is Once Upon a Time going to Neverland?! —Jayma
NATALIE: Based on the final two episode titles, it certainly sounds like it. But I have some bad news about the finale. If last year's was about breaking the curse, this year's is a little more ominous than that. "At the end of last year, Mr. Gold said magic was coming. Now that magic is here, it always comes with a price. In the finale, we'll see that price," executive producer Edward Kitsis tells me. Does that mean someone is going to die? Executive producer Adam Horowitz adds, "We should always be worried about death, but I would say that there are things to be worried about that you are probably not worried about yet, but you will be!" (tvguide.com)

Über was machen wir uns bisher keine Sorgen??

Ich sehe es schon kommen... die Sommerpause wird sehr hart werden... Es wird einen fetten fiesen Cliffanger geben und wir werden alle mit offenem Mund dasitzen und uns denken ! HALLOOO?? Wieso ist jetzt Pause

Behind the scenes fotos von 216 mit Rose
Justonebite

Lagune hat geschrieben:Cora und Rumpel ... (DA geht doch was!!!!!!!!!!!)
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 0969_n.jpg
Da geht tatsächlich was, wie man im Sneak Peek sieht! :D
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/once-u ... ers_7.html

Aber in den Kommentaren darunter wird geschwärmt, wie toll Rose das spielt... es tut mir leid, ich bin zu entsetzt von ihrem Gesicht... die hat sich ja mit Schönheitsops und Botox fast schon entstellt! :o
Walter Bishop: Don't you understand this is Greek to me, except that I speak Greek. This is Aramaic to me. Not the western dialect, I do speak it.
Lavendelblüte

Justonebite hat geschrieben:Aber in den Kommentaren darunter wird geschwärmt, wie toll Rose das spielt... es tut mir leid, ich bin zu entsetzt von ihrem Gesicht... die hat sich ja mit Schönheitsops und Botox fast schon entstellt! :o
Also ich nehme ihr die Cora schon ab! Aber du hast Recht....sie sieht fuuuurchtbar aus... in Charmed-Zeiten fand ich sie echt hübsch aber jetzt?

Unfassbar....Cora und Rumpel....waren sie tatsächlich ein Liebespaar! Jetzt wird sicher heiß spekuliert, ob Regina sein Kind ist...
Nun ist die Frage: Bricht er ihr das Herz oder umgekehrt?? Ich denke sie bricht ihm das Herz..denn die Küsse gingen ja von ihm aus..

Ich würde soooo gerne jetzt die Folge sehen!!1

Sneak peek 3
Celinaaa

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

Justonebite hat geschrieben:Aber in den Kommentaren darunter wird geschwärmt, wie toll Rose das spielt... es tut mir leid, ich bin zu entsetzt von ihrem Gesicht... die hat sich ja mit Schönheitsops und Botox fast schon entstellt! :o
Ich bin auch extrem entsetzt! :o Sie hat das doch gar nicht nötig!?!?!?!?!?
Lavendelblüte

Zu den Kommentaren: Cora + Rumpel = Crumple ^_^

Die Sneak 3 finde ich ganz niedlich. Für Snow gehört Gold jetzt zur Familie und wie Charming Neal angeschaut hat..sehr witzig...

und hier ein Artikel zur Folge:
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/once-up ... 49435.aspx

wetpaint schreibt:

We watched the episode a few weeks ago, and dropped 10 clues about what to expect. Well, we re-watched it — it's good like that — and we're back with 10 more. Enjoy!

Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.

1. A common, and hotly debated, fan theory about a main character is directly addressed. Does it turn out to be right? Our lips are sealed.

2. Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) isn't the only baddie with major humiliation in his/her past.

3. "Henry's never going to forgive that."

4. One character questions his/her life goals, and considers giving up everything s/he's worked for. And no, we're not talking about the good character that goes bad.

5. On the topic of a good character going bad, we have a feeling there's going to be intense debate about how dark that character has actually gone.

6. "No, I was able to do it. I chose not to."

7. Speaking of choosing, a choice one character made in a recent flashback is revisited, with a twist. Will s/he make the same decision twice, or will s/he go down a different path this time?

8. Love can overcome anger and hurt in extreme situations.

9. Someone gets a beautiful reminder of who s/he really is.

10. "I didn't know you had that in you." / "Oh, I'm full of love.

Alles seeeehr interessant...
Lavendelblüte

Sneak Peek 4
Gold: ...you are a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man, you really really loved me...
:anbet: :anbet: :) :( :) :( ich kann mich nicht entscheiden...bin ich traurig dass er im sterben liegt oder finde ich es toll dass er so offen zu ihr spricht??

Sneak Peek 5

Cora: I don't like what that enchanted box was saying

^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Zuletzt geändert von Lavendelblüte am 07.03.2013, 19:54, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Justonebite

Lavendelblüte hat geschrieben:Auf spoilertv.com gibt es sneak peek vier und fünf. Vier ist rumbelle und fünf Cora. Kann momentan leider den link nicht Posten.
Rumbelle ist so schön...die Szene ist wirklich toll! ;-(
Antworten

Zurück zu „Once Upon a Time“