[Spoiler] Staffel 4

Unterhaltet euch hier mit anderen Fans über die Märchengestalten und Rätsel aus Storybrooke.
Lavendelblüte

Re: [Spoiler] Staffel 4

Beitrag von Lavendelblüte »

Horowitz via Twitter: Episodentitel für 4.04 - The Apprentice

via Ask Austello (tvline.com):
Question: Will Once Upon a Time fans find out to whom Hook traded his ship? —Meg

Ausiello: Not anytime soon. “It’s definitely something I myself am wondering,” says Colin O’Donoghue, three episodes into shooting Season 4. Especially given the significance of the trade, in the name of helping Emma, “I would be intrigued to see exactly what happened there,” the pirate’s portrayer adds. “The Jolly Roger was his life for 300 years!”
via eonline.com:
Monica: Will Belle and Gold get to be happy for a little while on Once Upon a Time?

Don't bet on it! Robert Carlyle (Gold) teases that they'll be content "maybe in the first episode, but then that's it." Wah! Emilie De Ravin (Belle) points out that Gold is "bipolar" and we shouldn't start thinking he's a good guy. Double wah! Oh, and I have no idea what this means, but when I asked what the trending hashtag might be for the season premiere, Robert said "#Dance." So clearly, Gold will twerk. Duh.
Lavendelblüte

Will there be more fallout from Emma and Hook messing with the past?
HOROWITZ AND KITSIS: Yes.

Will we see anymore flashbacks from the missing year?
HOROWITZ: Yes.

Will the town finally go back to normal, like Regina as the Mayor and Snow teaching?
HOROWITZ: We can’t say.

Will Snow’s want to move back to the Enchanted Forest be addressed again?
KITSIS: No, Storybrooke is her home.

Will Henry miss the implanted memories he had in New York?
KITSIS: Yes.

Will Ruby return in season 4?
KITSIS: Hope so.

Now that Snow and Charming share a heart, will the black spot be addressed again?
HOROWITZ: Perhaps.

Will Rose McIver return as Tinker Bell?
HOROWITZ: We hope so. We’d love to have Rose back. There are obviously some scheduling issues because of her new show [The CW’s iZombie].
KITSIS: But the good news is [executive producer] Rob Thomas is one of our oldest friends and they shoot in Vancouver, so we’re optimistic at some point.

Will we any bonding scenes between Hook and Charming?
HOROWITZ: Yes.
KITSIS: Bonding, sure. And the other question is: Will David give him the “That’s my daughter!” speech?

Any chance of seeing Neal again?

Does Will Scarlet have a connection with someone in Storybrooke other than Robin Hood?

Will Mulan’s storyline be further explored this season?
HOROWITZ: Can’t say.

Will Snow and Charming be supportive parents when it comes to Hook and Emma’s relationship?

Will we learn the significance of Emma’s flower tattoo?
HOROWITZ: She got it with Jack in Thailand. [Laughs]

Will Emma take an active interest in her magical powers this season?

Does Henry possess magical abilities?
KITSIS: Haven’t seen any yet.

Will we get more information on the author of the story book?

Will we see Philip and Aurora’s baby?

Might Hook ever get his hand back?
HOROWITZ: Can’t say.

Will we see Cora again either as Rose McGowan or Barbara Hershey?
KITSIS: Can’t say.
HOROWITZ: Not immediately.

Will there be more death this season?
KITSIS: I hope so.
Quelle

Haaahaaa..Emma hat ihr Tattoo gemeinsam mit Jack gemacht ^_^
Lavendelblüte

n the Fall 2014 issue of Disney twenty-three, now shipping to D23 Gold Members, D23 sat down with Once Upon a Time creators Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz to discuss their very cool plan to incorporate Frozen into the new season. But there’s much more happening in Storybrooke this fall! Here’s our D23 Member “web extra” previewing what’s to come for Snow, Charming, Hook, Regina, Emma, and the rest of the characters when the ABC hit returns September 28. Plus, get ready for a reveal that will have you reeling!

So, looking back to the end of last season, can you explain what exactly happened when the Wicked Witch disintegrated, turned into dust, got into the box with the emerald pendant, and opened the portal?
Adam: She died. She turned into some kind of dust and disappeared because of her magical nature. What happened was, the pendant—which had her magic in it—was triggered at the moment of her death and opened the portal. That wasn’t Zelena in smoke form coming out—it was the magic that we had seen that was absorbed into the pendant Glinda gave her. The pendant became the source of Zelena’s power. Regina removed it and put it into her vault. And at the moment of her death, that triggered the portal opening.
Eddy: Of course, “death” is a relative term.

Emma has finally opened—to her family and to Hook—how do you see their relationships evolving?
Eddy: One of the big themes that tied Never Land and the Wicked Witch together is that happy endings aren’t what we think they are. They are something you have to fight for every day. Now it seems like Emma has found her home and she’s happy where she is. Rumple is married to Belle and that seems to be his happy ending. Snow and Charming have a child and they now share one heart. The question is, what happens next? For us, it’s continuing to evolve the characters—especially with Regina. We left her in a really tough spot. People immediately thought she would go “crazy evil.” For us, that’s what’s interesting—now that we’ve done 66 episodes, how does Regina react? We know how she would have reacted in season one. How does she react in season four? We want to honor that and deepen the characters and create some fun mystery along the way.

Do you think it will be difficult for Hook to see a “little Prince Neal” running around as a constant reminder of Neal and Emma’s relationship?
Adam: I think Hook ultimately recognizes Neal for the hero that he was. And because of that, hearing the name and seeing him carried on in a new generation—he sees that as a good thing.
Eddy: He’s far too confident to be worried about other people.

For a while, David and Mary Margaret were arguing about whether to stay in Storybrooke or go back to the Enchanted Forest. Will that arise again?

ddy: The theme of the second half of the season last year was “there’s no place like home.” And what everyone started to realize is that Storybrooke is their home now. I don’t think anyone is interested in portal jumping right now. They’re interested in laying down some roots.
Adam: And in our world there’s penicillin.
Eddy: And cable television!

Michael Socha, who played the Knave on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, will be joining the cast next season. How will he fit in?

Eddy: There are two things we know about him from Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. One is that we know he spent a short amount of time with the Merry Men [Will is "Will Scarlet" of the Robin Hood story] and we know Robin Hood is in Storybrooke. The other thing is we know he was in Storybrooke before. He is familiar with the town even though he didn’t have a lot of interaction with our people.
Adam: He was a victim of the first curse so he had a life in Storybrooke. So there’s a connection with him to the town and to some of our characters, including the Merry Men. Those will all be explored. We’ll also discover he has ties to other members of the Storybrooke world. He’s going to meet new people like Emma and Captain Hook, and his relationship with Captain Hook will be… testy.

And what does this mean happened with Anastasia?
Adam: What does that mean about Anastasia?

Eddy: That story will be told this season. We intend to tell it in a way that for people who never sawWonderland, they will have full context. We’re not assuming viewers watched that show. So questions like “Who and where is Anastasia?” or “Is she with him?” will be answered when the season starts.

Are there characters we may not have seen for a while, for one reason or another, like Red, the Giant, Hopper… who we may see more of?

Eddy: Yes! Giancarlo Esposito is back as Sidney and the Magic Mirror.
Adam: Brad Dourif played Zoso, one of the early Dark Ones in season one, and he’s coming back.
Eddy: We’re going to dive into some…
Adam: …Dark One mythology. We’re going to learn more about Rumple and his past.
Eddy: And we’re going to meet Belle’s mom.

Is Belle’s mom dead or will we see her in flashbacks?

Adam: The truth of that—or not—will be revealed. We’ll learn more about Belle’s past. And we’ll see Belle in the time period before she met Rumplestiltskin.
Eddy: We’ve met Maurice [Belle's father]. He runs Game of Thorns, the flower shop in town.
Adam: And we saw him in the first Belle flashback in season one. We’ll see more of him this season.
Eddy: We’d love to have Jamie [Chung, Mulan] back. She’s in our hopes. We definitely want to bring her back this year. There are so many characters over the years that we have touched on. We have a wish list and a plan for bringing them all back. It will really come down to how much story we can and will tell this season.

Can you tell me a little bit more about Elizabeth Mitchell’s character?

Eddy: A fan favorite from Lost. We were very excited to get to write for her again. She will have a tie to both somebody on the Frozen side and somebody on the Once Upon a Time side.

Okay, for Disney fans, is there anything that will be of particular interest we should keep an eye out for?

Adam: Yes! There is something coming up in the first few episodes that real Disney fans, I think, will really enjoy. It’s a shout-out and an explanation of some Disney lore. To say any more would ruin the surprise. But in many ways, it’s one of the most pure Disney explorations we have done yet.
Eddy: In the premiere you will see something very iconic that will launch a new story and a new area of Disney that we have yet to explore that we’re excited about.

Emma’s little Volkswagen becomes Herbie?

Eddy: No, but we have talked about that!

When the first curse was enacted, if the characters from the Enchanted Forest left Storybrooke, they would forget who they were. Is it the same with the second curse?

Adam: The rules will be explained very quickly at the start of this season. But we’re in a new place. The characters will be coming to terms with what it means to be in town and what it means if they want to leave town. Not everyone will necessarily want to be there.

Maybe they want to go to Walt Disney World?

Adam: Maybe they want to go to Walt Disney World.

https://d23.com/once-upon-a-time-frozen-elsa-abc/
Marcel_

Beitrag von Marcel_ »

Maleficent kommt in der vierten Staffel zurück :D
Hoffentlich wird endlich mal auf ihre Vergangenheit mit Aurora eingegangen und wie Philipps Seele vom Seelensauger gerettet wurde. Ich hab ja damals echt gedacht, dass Zelena Philipp zurückgebracht hat und die beiden dafür in ihrer Schuld standen.
Lavendelblüte

Will Henry be there for Regina after what happened in the season finale on Once Upon a Time? Any story coming up for them in season 4? — Tales11

Henry may be the one thing that actually keeps Regina from slipping to the dark side again after Robin Hood’s long-dead wife, Marian, resurfaced in the present. “We’re going to see Henry on a mission with Regina this year,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “And maybe some of his light side will rub off on her.
insidetv.ew.com

Scheint so, als ob Regina doch nicht ganz die alte werden wird. Gut so, denn sonst wäre ihre Entwicklung der S3 wirklich total umsonst gewesen.
Estrella*

Beitrag von Estrella* »

Im aktuellen Tvguide Magazin, ist im Artikel jetzt offiziell angekündigt worden, das Elisabeth Mitchel die Show Queen spielen wird. Und Elsa wird immer ausdrücklich ICE Queen genannt. Bin schon gespannt, ob sie etwas vom original Märchen einbauen werden, das mag persönlich nämlich sehr gern. War eines meiner Lieblingsmärchen als Kind.
CINDERELLA IS PROOF THAT A PAIR OF SHOES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Lavendelblüte

Interview mit Lana Parilla von etonline.com

Habe mal zwei Zitate aus dem Interview rausgezogen.
"I think that finding the author is a major priority, but it will happen over time," she said. "I'm excited to explore that. Villains deserve their happy endings, and I think that's something we're really going to explore on the back end [of the season].
And although Jennifer Morrison described the Spell of Shattered Sight as the "worst," Parilla was quite thrilled to experience such a shocking turn of events. "Oh my god how awesome is that?" she gushed. "We get to become our worst selves and what does that mean? Regina is about to scare the living hell out of everyone, so I'm so excited that's coming up."
Lavendelblüte

Promo für wahrscheinlich #4.10

Etwas seltsam, dass die Promo jetzt schon draußen ist, sieht aber ganz interessant aus. Der Fluch scheint wohl gewirkt zu haben und alle beginnen sich anzufallen.
Lavendelblüte

Are Once Upon a Time‘s Rumpelstiltskin and Belle ever going to be together again? –Ann
Or, does the pursuit of power come with a price? When I invited the series creators to take us inside Rumple’s mad-for-magic mindset, Eddy Kitsis explained, “Rumple let us know in Season 1 that he’s a difficult man to love. And he’s let us know that he always chooses power over love, that is his fault. But he began the season with honorable intentions — he really was going to give Belle the knife – but when he saw the [Sorcerer’s] hat, that made him realize, ‘I did the noble thing and it ended up with my son dying and me being a slave. So if I can never have to wake up and worry about someone getting my dagger, why can’t I have everything?’ And as he learned, you can’t.” But to more directly answer your Q, Adam Horowitz offers this: “Rumple and Belle] have been through a lot together, and despite how it may have felt in the midseason finale, their story is not over.”
tvline.com
Lavendelblüte

Showrunner Eddy Kitsis teased season 4 spoilers for "Once Upon a Time" during an interview with TVLine.

"Rumple is absolutely the Big Bad," he said. "And I would also say that the three women can more than hold their own. It's a very formidable team of evil coming our way."
Quelle
Gefällt mir gaaar nicht, was ich da lese....wenn dem tatsächlich so ist und Rumpel nun wirklich DER Bösewicht ist, dann war Staffel 2 und bis Mitte 3 wirklich absolut unnötig für ihn. Dann war eigentlich seine ganze Geschichte generell unnötig für ihn. Dann hätten sie ihm gar nicht die tragische Geschichte mit Bae und dem Dolch schreiben brauchen, sondern ihn direkt als Big Bad einführen können.

Sheriff Graham zurück bei Once Upon a Time?
Lavendelblüte

tvline.com - Ask Ausiello:

Question: Do you have any scoop on what’s going with Once Upon a Time’s Hook? —Jessica
Ausiello: Episode 15 (airing March 15) will reveal why the pirate has a quite complicated past with sea witch Ursula — and the nature of it is “far worse” than any romantic indiscretion, says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “When you think about what would be worse than having your heart broken, I would say having your soul crushed. You’re going to see the entire flashback of what happened, with the origin of Ursula.”

Question: Is Once Upon a Time actually considering a Belle/Hook pairing or are they just keeping the two busy, while Rumple and Emma are busy with the Queens of Darkness? —Linda

Ausiello: No, no, no. They’re not hinting at a Belle/Hook pairing. Belle and Will Scarlett, however, may be a different story, as you’ll see teased this Sunday. As series co-creator Eddy Kitsis notes, Belle and Will, after all, have “a lot in common,” in that “they both fell in love with villains (Rumple and Wonderland’s Red Queen, respectively), and they both hoped that these villains would be redeemed.” And they both were let down. With Rumple banished (as far as Belle knows!) and Anastasia MIA, “Anytime you have your heart broken,” Kitsis says, “you look for a way to smile again.”

Question: Any Once Upon a Time scoop you can share about the infamous Cruella de Vil? –Mason

Ausiello: If you’re wondering how Cruella wound up in Long Island, N.Y. while her previous associates Rumplestiltskin and the Charmings landed in Storybrooke, Maine, co-creator Adam Horowitz promises that in an upcoming episode “all the pieces on the chessboard are laid out,” explaining “who wound up where and why.”

Waaaas? Belle und Will? Was soll das denn, falls es tatsächlich passiert? Will hat doch (eigentlich) sein Happy End mit Anastasia bekommen..???
Lavendelblüte

Interview mit Adam und Edward:
Once Upon a Time Bosses Tease Emma's Darkness and Cruella's Happy Ending, Answer a Burning Q

Author, Author! ABC’s Once Upon a Time has finally revealed the person who put to paper (at least some of) the tales in Henry’s storybook. Now, it’s a race to see who can hunt down the slippery scribe and request (or demand) a rewrite. All the while, Emma continues to reel from the reveal of her ‘rents’ dark secret.

With the final salvo of Season 4 episodes kicking off this Sunday at 8/7c, TVLine invited co-creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis to give a peek at what’s ahead, as well as field a burning question.

TVLINE | The Author (played by Patrick Fischler) is on the loose. Is it not just about who can find him first, but who can convince him to do their bidding?
ADAM HOROWITZ | That’s certainly a large part of it. We wanted to get to the reveal of the Author sooner in the season that we thought people might expect, by bringing him out when we did, and now it’s about what happens with him out, what happens with who he winds up in contact with, what is everyone’s agenda and how do they cross? And what does the Author himself want? Where did he come from and what is he all about?

TVLINE | He does seem to have some sort of agenda, seeing as he was a somewhat mischievous “recorder” of stories and took some liberties.
HOROWITZ | Absolutely. In the episode that just aired, we saw that he was banished to the book for “breaking the rules,” for changing things, so the question is: Why does he want to change things? What did he change? When did he start changing things? Where did he come from? All these questions are ones we’re hoping the audience is asking, because were about to give you the answers.

TVLINE | By the way, great casting there with Fischler. He’s great at playing weasely types.
EDDY KITSIS | We loved him when he was the comedian on Mad Men, and he played a Dharma guard for us on Lost. We’re just huge fans. And in an episode coming up, “Sympathy for the De Vil,” we not only really get to unleash Cruella but you’ll also see a lot of Patrick in that, and he’s just fantastic. We’re really happy with what he’s doing.

TVLINE | Gold has hinted that he has something that will compel Regina to do his bidding. What can you say about that something‘s nature?
KITSIS | It is going to be revealed Sunday night — and like all good villains, they take what you love and use it against you.

TVLINE | I ask this only because it was revealed off-camera over a commercial break: Did Emma learn the whole truth about her parents’ secret?
HOROWITZ | Yes. Yes. But more of that is explored right from the get-go in this Sunday’s episode. We’re going to dive head first into what Emma has learned about her parents and how she feels about that, and how that shapes their relationship going forward.

TVLINE | Because thus far she seems “significantly peeved” yet perhaps not “overly incensed.” Or should we not stop worrying about her crossing over to the dark side?
HOROWITZ | We should be concerned about the Charming family and their relationships, with this new stake of the potential for darkness in Emma. It goes beyond just your normal family spat. It’s much more dangerous.

TVLINE | And what’s going on in this week’s flashback with Robin Hood and the Wicked Witch?
HOROWITZ | It’s a lot of fun for us to dip our toes back into the world of Oz. We obviously love Rebecca [Mader], so it was so great to have her put the “green” back on. It’s fun to see Robin Hood kind of in his prime as the classic Robin Hood character, on an adventure that takes him out of Sherwood Forest and right into Oz.
KITSIS | And we’re going to see how he first met Will Scarlett.

TVLINE | “Sympathy for the De Vil” (airing April 19) has to be among your, what, Top 3 episode titles?
KITSIS | It is. The [writers] room knows that we’re very big Rolling Stones fans, so they actually came out with this pitch and it got a big yes from us. It’s a favorite.

TVLINE | Are we going to learn what Cruella’s happy ending is?
KITSIS | We sure are!

TVLINE | Have there been any hints? Could a viewer have surmised what it is?
HOROWITZ | There may have been some hints, but our hope is that what it actually turns out to be will be a surprise to everyone. VICTORIA SMURFITIt’s a story that we had a lot of fun concocting, and we think that Victoria [Smurfit] is spectacular in that episode.

TVLINE | OK, because I have zero theories on what it could be, so I’m rather curious.
KITSIS | You know what, Matt? It’s probably one of my personal — this is just my opinion! — Top 5 favorite episodes of Once, ever.

TVLINE | And speaking of happy endings, a burning question: If villains cannot get their happy endings as long as the Savior is around, how was Ursula able to get hers?
KITSIS | It was because of a couple things. No. 1, her happy ending really was about the restoration of something that was taken from her. She wasn’t asking for anything she didn’t already possess, so that puts her in a different situation. And as we saw, Ursula was much more of a scorned, tortured villain as opposed to a true villain. People like Rumple and the Evil Queen, they’ve done much darker deeds in the past, whereas Ursula was kind of in our “evil is made” [category]. She wasn’t a full-on villain.

http://tvline.com/2015/04/08/once-upon- ... dark-side/

Lavendelblüte

With Emma on the verge of going dark, Once Upon a Time fans have been on the edge of their seats wondering whether the Savior can truly be turned—and if so, who may fall victim in the process. Unfortunately, executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis aren’t offering up much in the way of hope, teasing that Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will be faced with making a big sacrifice in the finale. Will she be forced to trade her life for her parents’ (Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas), who will soon be the target of the vengeful Maleficent (Kristen Bauer van Straten) and her daughter Lily (Agnes Bruckner)? Get the scoop on what’s ahead:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What can you tell us about the reunion between Maleficent and Lily?
EDWARD KITSIS: I can tease that it will go different than both of them expected.

Might mother and daughter not have as much in common as they’d have hoped?
KITSIS: Or they have more in common than they hoped.

Lily wants revenge on Snow and Charming. How are the Charmings dealing with that threat?
KITSIS: Snow and Charming look at Lily, and they want her to reunite with her mother because they thought they had killed her, so they feel a lot of guilt. But in this weekend’s episode, there’s an entire story devoted to Lily and Maleficent’s reunion and what they’re going to do with the future.

And will we find out how Robin Hood (Sean Maguire) and Regina (Lana Parrilla) are dealing with Zelena’s (Rebecca Mader) pregnancy?
KITSIS: That would be the “A” story, if you will. The whole story is about how Regina is dealing with it.
ADAM HOROWITZ: We start off the episode pretty early on with a pretty, we think, in-depth scene involving both Regina and Robin Hood’s reaction.
KITSIS: All the questions the audience is asking, they ask each other.

Could Zelena be faking this pregnancy?
KITSIS: She could be. We have seen her talent with magic. But that seems to be very easy. I would hate to end the show on information like that just to buy it back and say, “Just kidding!” That would seem not fair.

What can you tease for Barbara Hershey’s return as Cora?
KITSIS: The entire episode this week is really just a character piece about everyone worrying about Emma going dark when maybe they should be worrying about Regina. Once again, she finds the growth of four years versus her instinct, which is, “I would just really like to kill my sister.” It’s a much more character-based flashback. We realize it’s a time where Cora was trying to get Regina to understand who her worst enemy truly was.

Should we still be worried about Emma going dark even though she’s done the right thing by bringing Lily back to Storybrooke?
HOROWITZ: We should always worry about Emma.
KITSIS: It feels pretty soon to wrap that up. In the final episode, she is dealing with the journey of being a hero, trying to get other people to believe, and then she’s going to be faced with making a very big sacrifice.

How will that affect her relationship with Hook (Colin O’Donoghue)?
KITSIS: Oh, it will affect her relationship with everybody.

Will she forgive her parents before then?
KITSIS: We will absolutely be seeing a scene where we resolve how she feels about her parents, be it good or bad.

Belle (Emilie de Ravin) seems to still really care about Rumple (Robert Carlyle). How is she reconciling that as Rumple’s health is deteriorating?
KITSIS: Like with anybody who has let you down, you still love them, but you’re disappointed in them. It was pretty obvious that when Rumple went and got her heart back and gave it to her new boyfriend and didn’t kill him, that’s the Rumple she fell in love with and wanted to marry. She still loves that person, but the Rumple who chooses power and lies to her is still there. She hasn’t forgiven that person either. For us, we’re hoping it’s just messy and complicated the way life is.

There is no reversing how damaged Rumple’s heart is. What can we expect for him in the final episodes?
KITSIS: We can always expect that when Rumple gets desperate, things happen.

The season finale is titled “Operation Mongoose.” What can you tell us?
KITSIS: It’s a great indication of television today when it’s the long one-season arc of finding the Author (Patrick Fischler). Regina said in the opening, “I’m going to find the Author, Operation Mongoose, and make him rewrite a happy ending for me.” For us, the two-hour finale is going to be what happens when the Author starts writing.

Does Regina realize that having him rewrite a happy ending could reverse a lot of things, including adopting Henry (Jared Gilmore)?
KITSIS: Absolutely. All of that is going to absolutely be explored.

What role does Henry play in the finale?
KITSIS: He plays the role of hero. You’re going to see Henry step up and be called upon to finally be the hero he’s always been reading about and inspiring other people to be.
HOROWITZ: It’s been too long since Henry has been front and center and it’s time for him to come into his own.
KITSIS: It’s kind of like his bar mitzvah, but magically.

How does this finale compare tonally to the previous ones?
KITSIS: It is most similar to last year’s finale where that one felt like its own movie with its own tone.
HOROWITZ: But in terms of where it leaves off, it’s probably more similar to season 1 in terms of how it changes the conditions of the show, as opposed to sending us off on a journey to a new land or having someone magically appear. It’s a mixture of last year’s finale in terms of it being a big, fun movie and season 1 in terms of the character-based condition change.

Will there be a cliffhanger?

KITSIS: Yes, it’s a cliffhanger in the hopes that people are like, “What are they going to do next?”
HOROWITZ: By cliffhanger you mean, “Are we hopefully going to wonder what’s going to happen next?” then yes. We are resolving the stories from this season within the body of the finale, but we’re opening new doors as well.

ew.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Once Upon a Time“