Lost Season 1 - allgemeine Diskussion

Seit sie mit dem Flugzeug abstürzten ist nichts mehr so, wie es mal war. Diskutiert mit anderen Fans, ob die "Losties" ihren Weg nach Hause finden werden.

Moderatoren: Annika, manila

Annika
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Annika »

KerrSmith2306 hat geschrieben:http://kerrsmith2306.drbillbongo.de/Var ... scomic.pdf

Habe mal Walts & Hurleys Comic online gestellt (in englischer Sprache) falls das jemand einmal lesen möchte. Hat ja vielleicht doch irgendeine Bedeutung...
Danke! Da werde ich mich heute abend erst mal dransetzen! Ich dachte ja nach "Special" das das Comic nicht so wichtig war. Aber als ich dann gesehen habe, dass es eigentlich Hurley gehört, da dachte ich dass es schon noch eine tiefere Bedeutung haben muss.

Vorallem bin ich mal gespannt, welche Verbindung zwischen Hurley und Walt besteht/bestehen kann!
Desperate Lostaway

Beitrag von Desperate Lostaway »

Auch Danke für den Upload! :)

Habe mir den Comic bisher nur oberflächlich angesehen, aber grundsätzlich geht es um die beiden Superhelden Flash und Green Lantern - und zwar in zwei Ausführungen. Im DC-Universum gibt es eine Parallelwelt namens Earth Two, die neben unserer existiert. Die Superhelden existieren doppelt, nur dass sie in beiden Welten anders aussehen und eine andere Historie haben (DC reanimierte seine alten Superhelden aus den 30er - 50er Jahren, die später durch modernere Versionen ersetzt wurden und in Earth One lebten, für Earth Two).
Desperate Lostaway

Im Trailer zur zweiten Staffel (kann man hier runterladen http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?n ... load&cid=8) heisst es:

They survived on luck
They survived on instinct
But on the other side of the island
They will find out that they are not the survivors they thought they were

Lässt es sich noch allgemeiner ausdrücken? Ich denke nein :D
Annika
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Annika »

Hier ist auch noch ein nettes feature von oceanic-airline.com

Bild
Laurent

Lost - Reviews zum Staffelfinale

Beitrag von Laurent »

Für alle die Spoiler lieben, hab ich hier ein paar englische Reviews von der letzten Folge der 1. Staffel - Exodus!
If you wanted a clear-cut answer, you could have watched Carrie Underwood win on "American Idol."

But the season finale of ABC's "Lost," going head-to-head Wednesday against Fox's megahit, was singing a different tune.

For instance: The "Lost" castaways opened the sealed hatch that has taunted them for weeks. But after they blasted it with dynamite, what was inside?

Not so fast! You'll have to wait until the end of summer for that answer.

During the thrilling first season of "Lost," fans of this information-stingy serial may have felt a little lost themselves. No wonder they were hoping for some revelations on the two-hour finale.

Sorry. This episode as fascinating but frustrating as any mostly compounded the intrigue.

It also left the audience with one particularly agonizing cliffhanger.

That came in the face of what seemed like a long-awaited rescue when, in the dead of night, the raft that took off from the island last week carrying four of the refugees encountered a rickety fishing boat.

Jin (Daniel Dae Kim), Sawyer (Josh Holloway), Michael (Harold Perrineau) and his young son, Walt, (Malcolm David Kelley) were ecstatic until a rough-looking sailor on board the other craft ordered harshly, "Give us the boy."

A fight broke out, then the bad guys snatched Walt, plowing through the inky water as they set the raft ablaze.

Alas, you'll be waiting until fall to learn Walt's fate, too.

Throughout its freshman season, "Lost" became a breakout hit as it tantalizingly logged the adventures of some four dozen survivors of a jetliner crash on a tropical island who-knows-where (the plane's last transmission before splitting apart in midair wrongly pegged its location as hundreds of miles from where it came down).

On a recent episode, a freak accident claimed the life of one of the main refugees.

But there were plenty more, as portrayed by a large cast of featured regulars including Matthew Fox (as the sexy doctor, Jack), Evangeline Lilly (a dishy jailbird), Terry O'Quinn (the mystical outdoorsman, Locke), Dominic Monaghan (a rock-star junkie) and Jorge Garcia (the fat guy, Hurley, who says "dude" a lot).

As they struggled to figure where they were and how to get out of there, these characters have also forged some semblance of a community, however fractious at times.

Details of their past have been filled in with flashbacks leading up to that fateful Oceanic Flight 815. Wednesday's episode had several scenes from the Sydney airport as characters unknowingly crisscrossed one another's paths on their way to their assigned seats on the doomed airliner.

Yes, the finale delivered a promised glimpse of the polar bear-like creature that, since the premiere, has stalked the castaways, but until now was never really seen (at least by viewers). But it was almost an embedded joke, appearing in one drawing of a comic book Hurley was reading on the plane.

The main thrust of the episode was the harrowing trek through the jungle to reach the hatch (an outing that included a near-fatal attack on Locke by the creature, somehow always off-camera).

The hatch, discovered in a recent episode, has held out a promise of safety or at least some vital answers. But it had resisted all prior attempts at entry.

"What do you think is inside the hatch?" Hurley asked.

"I think hope's inside," Locke replied.

Then a bit later, he declared, "The path ends at the hatch. All of it happens so we can open the hatch."

"No," argued the more practical-minded Jack. "We're opening the hatch so that we can survive."

"Survival is all relative, Jack," Locke replied.

Whatever. If you wanted a simple outcome Wednesday, "American Idol" had it. But for riveting drama, "Lost" was in full voice.

Quelle: abcnews.go.com
At the conclusion of "Exodus," the three-hour season finale of "Lost," another slow-motion montage showed each of the passengers boarding Oceanic flight 815. They navigated the aisles, slipping past one another, nodding politely or eyeing each other suspiciously. Watching them find their seats was extremely familiar, even boring; it's something many of us do on a regular basis.

When the episode jumped to the present a few moments later, Locke and Jack slid the lid of the hatch aside. The camera pulled back from their faces and traveled down into increasing darkness, revealing only a ladder but opening up a whole new set of possibilities.

But in an episode of big surprises, the flashback to the passengers boarding the airplane still carried the most weight. Forty-eight of those lives were about to intersect; the rest were about to end.

This is the power "Lost" holds over its audience: the series really delivers when it focuses on its characters in their off moments, but the mysteries distract viewers, blinding them — and sometimes the show's creators and writers — from "Lost"'s true power.

Plenty of clues to pick over during the summer
If nothing else, these last two hours of the first season of "Lost" had their share of shocking moments: still devastated over the loss of her own child, Rousseau kidnapped Claire's baby; high school teacher Arzt exploded while handling dynamite; the raft encountered a boat piloted by people ("the others"?) who kidnapped Walt; the monster appeared, rattled its chains, and then ingested dynamite, burping smoke; Hurley saw his winning lottery numbers on the side of the hatch, but Locke blew it open despite Hurley's protest's and Walt's earlier warning.

These moments hit hard, and they will certainly leave the faithful hunting for clues, about everything from the numbers to the possibilities that they suggest. But with the exception of Walt's kidnapping, the events had little lasting impact. After a season full of questions, a finale full of new questions — instead of answers — is somewhat of a letdown.

So, too, are the overused plot devices that are repeatedly deployed simply to keep the mysteries of "Lost" frustratingly hidden. Next year, after another 25 episodes, the mysteries will probably still not reach any conclusion; this is the nature of serial television. On "Lost," the mystery island plot is clearly moving in circles. Even though they're concentric circles that move a bit farther from the center with each pass, the storytelling borders on manipulation.

And viewers are being manipulated, but into believing that the monster and the numbers are what matter. They make for interesting discussion, imaginative theorizing, and detailed analysis, but they are not powering the series. Thankfully.

Is there a there there?
Fans of "Lost" co-creator J.J. Abrams' other series, "Alias" and "Felicity," have reason to be apprehensive. Abrams knows how to craft a show, infusing storylines with full-bodied, flawed characters who seem realistic even in the most implausible of situations. Yet Abrams' shows haven't really maintained their momentum past a season or two, crippled by the weight of their set-ups and increasingly convoluted stories. "Alias" has managed to stay afloat only by restarting, essentially reverting back to its original structure.

Is "Lost" all set-up and no delivery? Is there a definite story here, one with an eventual climax? Or is it just a quirky idea? Will its premise fold back onto itself so many times that it smothers under its own weight?

The finale answered those questions, sort of. By refusing to provide answers, the series now has two paths to take through the jungle. It can let the mystery prevail, dragging its characters through the woods until they're sucked up by "the security system that eats people," as Hurley called it. Or the series can follow the lead of "Deadwood," "The Sopranos," "Six Feet Under," and other exceptional ensemble dramas, and let its characters lead the way.

It's all about the characters
Within Locke, Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Michael, Walt, Sawyer, Sun, Jin, Claire, and Shannon are the real answers to their future on the island. As the flashbacks have shown, these characters' lives intersected with one another before their fateful flight, but they didn't notice one another, not as human beings. Aboard airplanes, legs bump into other legs; strangers stand up to allow passage to the microscopic bathroom; but these strangers were mostly invisible to each other, just as so many of us are to each other every day.

By necessity, the only real knowledge the castaways have gained in their time on the island is about the people with whom they crash-landed. Viewers have (smartly) been kept from seeing the island's monster; the scariest things are, of course, those that we cannot see.

Likewise, the castaways have been kept from knowing much about one another, except for the pieces they reveal occasionally or accidentally. They didn't and don't know much about their new friends, and some of them frighten each other, but they still had to quickly learn to trust their fellow passengers — at least a little, especially since most of them don't trust themselves.

Who takes charge in a place without order? How does a society emerge from chaos? The answers to these, the true mysteries, lie within their interaction.

Ironically, "Lost" — with "Desperate Housewives," one of the two ABC shows that resurrected both scripted television and ABC — is about 48 people stranded on an island. Sound familiar, perhaps like a reality show that has been a powerful force for the past five years? While CBS' "Survivor" is a game, the drama in its episodes ultimately focuses on the pawns and their interaction with one another.

"Lost"'s characters are pawns in a very mysterious game, but ultimately it should be all about them.

Quelle: msnbc.msn.com
Laurent

Beitrag von Laurent »

The season finale of "Lost" carried on a series tradition -- not giving away too much and leaving the audience guessing as to what could come next.

But "Lost" fans will have to keep guessing for a long time -- until Season 2 in the fall -- because very few questions were answered Wednesday night. Instead, the producers decided to leave most of the evening up to interpretation.

Fan boards on the Internet will buzz about what's in the mysterious hatch that was finally opened but not entered. There will be talk about the island monsters (fan boards already had them pegged as everything from dinosaurs to nanotechnology, the ability to manipulate atoms to create almost anything) and the background of the Others. (Pirates? Survivors of their own wreck?)

And if those questions weren't enough to keep fans wanting more, producers used the season finale to throw a couple more into the mix.

Is Sawyer alive after taking a bullet and falling off the raft? What's going to happen to Walt after being kidnapped at sea? And now that the hatch door is off, what does Jack plan to do about his "Locke problem"?

The ploy to tell so little after all the hype is a dangerous one for ABC. It can test the patience of viewers who stuck around for 23 weeks only to feel like they got shafted at the end. Unlike the "Desperate Housewives" finale, which wrapped up the primary storyline and solved other mysteries, the "Lost" finale only created questions without letting viewers feel like they at least got something answered.

But with that said, it's that type of daring television that has made "Lost" a hit. You may lose a couple of viewers with the tease, but you create a buzz that will guarantee more.

Even in the finale Wednesday, there were clues on what was going to be coming. When Sawyer began singing Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" it was a prelude to Walt's fate. In the song, Marley sings, "Old pirates yes they rob."

The show has been a ratings darling for ABC, landing in the Top 15 since its beginnings. What started out as a show about a plane crash -- 48 survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 from Sydney to Los Angeles -- has become a head-scratching, puzzle-solving must-see that combines fantasy, action and adventure.

The characters are all stars, and none has that much more face time than any other. As they try to determine where they are and get rescued, these characters have also forged some semblance of a civilized community, however fractious at times.

The producers were smart to not introduce all 48 survivors of the crash in the first season but instead give us a glimpse of about a dozen or so. That, too, gives ABC the chance to be daring with this show. Since there are dozens of other people we haven't met, the producers can kill off cast members we know -- self-loathing teacher Arzt blowed up real good in the first 10 minutes -- and introduce us to new ones later.

Surely, Season 2 will include new heroes and villains, new partnerships and new loves. Whether viewers will stick around during the turbulent story lines -- without any clear air in sight -- remains to be seen.

Quelle: suntimes.com
What would I do on a deserted island? After 'Lost,' now I know

If I became stranded on an island tomorrow, I wouldn't rush to build a raft.

Thanks to Lost, I've pretty much mapped out my desert-island life anyway. Along with nonstop sweat stains and dramatic glances, each episode has presented variations on that age-old question: "If you were trapped on an island, what items would you want with you?"

Hurley's island music, for example, turned out to be Willie Nelson's Are You Sure, Damien Rice's Delicate and Joe Purdy's Wash Away. If his Discman batteries hadn't died, who knows what else we would've heard: the Rolling Stones' Paint It Black? Bob Dylan's Visions of Johanna? They Might Be Giants' Ana Ng? Probably not, but those are some of the tunes I could be stuck with for months at a time.

What books would I read? Sawyer found and devoured Richard Adams' Watership Down and Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time— titles some fans have translated into clues. (On a side note, Watership also surfaced in 2001's Donnie Darko, making me wonder if Lost's "monster" might be another towering, talking bunny.)

Given my choice of desert-island tomes, I'd pick something that can weather repeated readings, like Garrison Keillor's Good Poems anthology. It's too bad there's no copy loitering around the island; it could've come in in handy at Boone's funeral.

After watching Charlie overcome his heroin addiction (though Boone and Locke's powdery discovery all but guarantees a relapse), I made a mental note of the nasty habits I could kick during an island getaway. They include my paralyzing addictions to Wife Swap, sugary cereals and Rosie O'Donnell's blog.

What other desert-island questions has Lost made us ponder? Ask yourself these before the finale:

What skill would you want to learn? You can get a lot done when there aren't any cell phones or TiVos littering the landscape. As Lost's season progressed, so did Sun's English, Jack's bedside manner and Locke's knife-hunting abilities. Me? I'd be happy just knowing how to swim and use the bathroom outdoors. After that, maybe someone could teach me to crochet.

What skill could you teach? One great thing about Lost is everyone — well, everyone except for poor, dead Boone — demonstrated serious skills, from hunting to fishing to delivering babies. I could teach castaways how to construct origami cups, do a yoga "sun salutation," play Bill Clinton's favorite card game and say various curse words in French. Those have to count for something.

What dark secret would you conceal? Secrets are prerequisites for all folks on the island, and I'm guessing even more will be hatched during tonight's episode ("hatched" being the key word here). While I can't say I'm a millionaire or a member of the Korean mafia, I did once belong to Debbie Gibson's fan club — a fact that, if it fell into the wrong hands, could cost me my life.

What would you build? I admire Michael's boat and all, but if I constructed something out of boredom, it would be akin to Hurley's island golf course. Given the right materials, I'm confident I could make a Scrabble game from memory and several bamboo lightsabers.

What personal item would you like to have? Unlike the entire Lost cast, I turn pink by just thinking about the sun. While Kate has her plastic airplane to kick around and Charlie has a guitar to strum, if I could take anything from home, I'd raid the medicine cabinet for some Bain de Soleil. How has Claire managed to stay so pasty all season? Perhaps we'll learn tonight.

What relative would you want nearby? Walt has his father, and Shannon had her "brother." Aside from my husband, I'd like to escape to an island with my 83-year-old grandmother, who has never left the country, would entertain me with endless stories and could probably turn sand, leaves and ocean water into a delicious, salty casserole.

What ailment would you want to magically heal? In my opinion, the best Lost moment so far was when we first saw Locke in a wheelchair. But Sawyer made me realize what would hinder me most if I were stranded: terrible eyesight.

What would you name your baby? God forbid I'd have to give birth in a jungle. I'd find it tough to decide between an island-y moniker (Coral, Leaf, Moon) or something more symbolic (Hope, Grace, Honor). Whatever I chose, it definitely wouldn't be "Turnip Head." Here's hoping Claire's kid gets a better name tonight — and sticks around for at least one more season.

Pop Question: What one item would you bring on a deserted island?

Would you tote the Bible in your backpack? An autographed photo of Joan Collins? Pez? Send me your answers by May 26, and I'll share some next week. As always, please include your full name, city and state.

Click here to read answers to last week's question, "What have you waited in line for?" It turns out I'm not the only one who has spent an obscene amount of time waiting for R.E.M. tickets!

Quelle: usatoday.com
KerrSmith2306

Beitrag von KerrSmith2306 »

Das ist entweder ein Fake was sie da implementiert haben oder eine "uralt" Fassung, denn davon ist ja gar nichts passiert (und im März 05 müsste das Skript schon längst fertig gewesen sein, wo doch nur bis Mitte April gedreht wurde).
Annika
Globaler Moderator

Re: Lost - Reviews zum Staffelfinale

Beitrag von Annika »

Laurent hat geschrieben:Für alle die Spoiler lieben, hab ich hier ein paar englische Reviews von der letzten Folge der 1. Staffel - Exodus!
Hab das Thema mal ins allgemeine Season 1 Spoilerboard von Lost gepackt!
Desperate Lostaway

Re: Lost - Reviews zum Staffelfinale

Laurent hat geschrieben:
Whatever. If you wanted a simple outcome Wednesday, "American Idol" had it. But for riveting drama, "Lost" was in full voice.

Quelle: abcnews.go.com

:D :D :D ABC findet seine eigene Serie gut, das hat doch was

Lost hatte übrigens 20,7 Millionen Zuschauer, AI 30,3 Millionen. Hat sich Lost gar nicht schlecht geschlagen, bei der Konkurrenz.
manila
Teammitglied
Beitrag von manila »

Um die Season 2 etwas anzuschneiden: Es gibt ein total geniales Easter-Egg auf http://www.oceanic-air.com/. Damit ihr es entdeckt, folgendes machen:
Ihr seht unten eine Reihe mit 6 Feldern wo "Travellers" drüber steht. In diese 6 Felder müsst ihr Hurleys "Glückszahlen" eintippen, das wären 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 und 42. Klickt auf "Find".
Es erscheint eine Graphik mit "Available Seats". Unter den ganzen Sitzreihen stehen die Sitznummern von 1 bis 42. In dieser Reihe klickt ihr Hurleys Zahlen nochmal in der richtigen Reihenfolge.
Und dann...
... erscheint ein interessanter Teaser für Season 2 :D Viel Spaß!

[edit]Oh, wurde ja schon woanders gepostet. Sorry ;) [/edit]
"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
Jana
Beitrag von Jana »

Also, ich hab jetzt fragen zur letzten folge, die mich einfach nicht mehr loslassen.Ich hoffe ihr könnt sie mir beantworten?*neugirieg bin*

1.Was ist ES?(Als danielle gesagt hat."Es hat sie alle erwischt)Ne Krankheit?

2.Was ist genau mit Alex passiert?

3.Was macht Dnielle jetzt?Wird sie noch eine große rolle spielen?Was wird mit ihr passieren?

4.Was macht Sayid jetzt?Wird er zu der gruppe zurückkehren?
Bild
KerrSmith2306

Gilmore-girl2 hat geschrieben: 1.Was ist ES?(Als danielle gesagt hat."Es hat sie alle erwischt)Ne Krankheit?

2.Was ist genau mit Alex passiert?

3.Was macht Dnielle jetzt?Wird sie noch eine große rolle spielen?Was wird mit ihr passieren?

4.Was macht Sayid jetzt?Wird er zu der gruppe zurückkehren?
Zu 1) Das wurde glaube ich sagen zu können, noch nicht wirklich 100 % geklärt, lt. Danielle eine Krankheit, aber das kann sie sich auch nur eingebildet haben.

2) Alex wurde entführt

3) Danielle wird noch eine Rolle spielen, dies war erst der Anfang... ;)

4) Sayid wird zur Gruppe zurückkehren.
Jana
Beitrag von Jana »

Danke! :D Jetzt hab ich keine fragen mehr!
Bild
Desperate Lostaway

Edit: Sorry Kerr, hatte nicht gesehen, dass du schon geantwortet hast, und sorry Gilmore Girl, hatte nicht gemerkt, dass sich deine Fragen auf die letzte Folge auf Pro7 und nicht das Finale bezogen.
Rüya

Beitrag von Rüya »

wie viele Folgen sind es jetzt noch bis zum Staffelende ich weiß nur, dass die erste Folge der zweiten Staffel in Deutschland am 23.09 zu sehen ist
Annika
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Annika »

Hallo Rüya!

Ich denke da wirst du dich verlesen haben! Die letzte Episode, die auf Pro7 lief, war #1.09! Jetzt werden glaub ich noch 3-4 Episoden ausgestrahlt und dann geht Lost in die Sommerpause und wird wiederholt und dann (wahrscheinlich am dem 23.09) weiter ausgestrahlt!

Die zweite Staffel wird erst im Herbst diesen jahres ausgestrahlt, deswegen denke ich, dass sie frühestens ab April bei uns kommen wird (je nachdem wie schnell die Synchro ist und wie gut die Einschaltquoten bei Pro7)
Annika
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Annika »

Ihr lieben...

Ich habe ja am Montag mal wieder die "Claire" Epi gesehen und habe mir Gedanken gemacht!

Ich glaube/kann mir vorstellen, dass zwischen Walt und Claires Baby eine Verbindung besteht! Claire sollte ihr Kind unbedingt großziehen, dass heißt Einfluss auf das Kind nehmen, da es sonst in Gefahr ist (welche Gefahr auch immer).

Vielleicht war das bei Walt genauso! Nur, dass nicht Susan der Einfluss war, sondern unser lieber Michael. Wir wissen ja nicht genau, was alles abgelaufen ist, aber ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass Michael die Person war, bei der Wlt hätte sein sollen, aber das ist nun mal nicht geschehen und deswegen...

keine Ahnung was deswegen, vielleicht ist seine Mutter deswegen gestorben und er hat diese JKräfte, die er nicht kontrollieren kann etc.

Vielleicht ist es aber auch so, dass jemand (wie der Wahrsager) Susan sagte, dass Michael kein Teil von Walts Leben sein darf, da sonst weiß Gitt was passiert und deswegen ist sie von einem Ort zum anderem mit ihrem Sohn gefahren und hat Michael von Walt ferngehalten!
Desperate Lostaway

Annika hat geschrieben:Vielleicht war das bei Walt genauso! Nur, dass nicht Susan der Einfluss war, sondern unser lieber Michael. Wir wissen ja nicht genau, was alles abgelaufen ist, aber ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass Michael die Person war, bei der Wlt hätte sein sollen, aber das ist nun mal nicht geschehen und deswegen...
Hm... Ich habe immer noch grosse Probleme mit Wahrsagern und Kindern mit merkwürdigen Fähigkeiten, schliesslich soll ja angeblich alles in Lost wissenschaftlich erklärbar sein (bitte jetzt keine Pseudo-Wissenschaften nennen, gilt nicht :D ).

Aber du hast da einen Punkt, ganz eindeutig. Es besteht kein Zweifel daran, dass beide Kinder irgendwas an sich haben, übernatürlich oder nicht, aber da ist was. Und wenn der Einfluss der Eltern wichtig für "es" ist, dann könnte es bei Walt durchaus einen Unterschied machen, dass er ohne seinen leiblichen Vater aufgewachsen ist. Sollte man unbedingt im Auge behalten.
KerrSmith2306

Quelle:
aintitcool Webseite

vorläufiger Inhalt der Staffel 1 DVD von Lost:

DISC 1
* “Pilot” commentary by creator-writer-director J.J. Abrams, creator-writer Damon Lindelhof and non-writing executive producer Bryan Burk. The commentary is unusual in that it lasts longer than the actual episode; through the miracle of “branching” DVD technology, Abrams is able to (if you’re watching in “commentary mode”), stop the episode and switch to behind-the-scenes footage, over which he continues to comment at length about certain aspects of the episode.

* “Walkabout” commentary by actor Terry O’Quinn, writer David Fury and director Jack Bender.

* If you have a DVD-ROM drive, you can access the “Lost Scriptscanner,” which allows you read the entire pilot script while following along with the episode. You can click on any line of dialogue in the script in immediately interact with that scene.

* Widescreen versions of “Pilot,” “Tabula Rasa” and “Walkabout.”

* Commercials! An almost-3-minute-long trailer for the bigscreen Dec. 9 release “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe,” plugs for the DVD releases of “Lost” 1.x, “Desperate Housewives” 1.x, “Alias” 4.x “Scrubs” 2.x “Home Improvement” 3.x, and Golden Girls” 3.x, and that promo we keep seeing for the second season of “Lost” on ABC.

DISC 2
* “The Moth” commentary by actor Dominic Monaghan, executive producer Damon Lindelhof and executive producer Bryan Burk.

* Widescreen versions of “White Rabbit,” “House of the Rising Sun,” “The Moth” and “Confidence Man.”

DISC 3
* Widescreen versions of “Solitary,” “Raised by Another,” “Al The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues” and “Whatever the Case May Be.”

DISC 4
* “Hearts and Minds” commentary by actors Maggie Grace and Ian Sommerhalder and writers Carlton Cuse and Javier Grillo-Marxuach.

* Widescreen versions of “Hearts and Minds,” “Special,” “Homecoming” and “Outlaws.”

DISC 5
* Widescreen versions of “… In Translation,” “Numbers,” “Deus Ex Machina” and “Do No Harm.”

DISC 6

* Widescreen versions of “The Greater Good,” “Born To Run” and “Exodus.”

DISC 7
The seventh disc is all extras, and is divided into three sections: “Departure,” “Tales From the Island” and “Lost Revealed.”

“Departure” includes:
* “The Genesis of Lost” (8:40): A documentary in which ABC exec Lloyd Braun reveals he wanted to make “Castaway: The Series.” J.J. Abramas reveals how he built on that idea.

* “Designing a Disaster” (7:59): A documentary detailing, among other things, how they got the middle part of a widebody jet from a plane graveyard in the Mojave Desert to a beach in Oahu, and how they got the front of the same widebody to a jungle on the same island. All in six weeks.

* “Before They Were Lost” (22:55): A documentary examining the unusual “Lost” casting process, which saw the show’s masterminds creating new regular characters tailored to actors they met and liked. Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Jin were among those unmentioned in the original outline ABC bought. We’re reminded that the original plan was to have Michael Keaton play Jack, and that Kate was originally supposed to emerge as the leader of the survivors.

* “Audition Tapes” (27:34): We see all 13 of the 14 of the regulars (Terry O’Quinn had already worked extensively with Abrams on “Alias”) run through some script pages. We get to see Yunjin Kim read for Kate. We get to see Matthew Fox, Dominic Monaghan and even Jorge Garcia play Sawyer.

* “Welcome To Oahu: The Making of the Pilot” (33:20): This is largely a how-they-did-it doc, dealing with those horrifying mid-flight scenes, and the monster in the trees, and the polar bear, and the guy-gets-sucked-into-a-jet engine gag, and other things. (Some interesting stuff about the series’ strange musical score too.)

* “The Art of Matthew Fox” (6:07): Fox discusses the many photos he took on the set as sad music plays.

* “Lost@Comicon” (1:50): A look at how high anticipation was for the series, even months prior to its premiere, thanks largely to buzz on the Internet.

“Tales From the Island” includes:
* “Lost: On Location” offers short behind-the-scenes documentaries about individual episodes, including “House of the Rising Sun” (7:19), “Confidence Man” (4:24), “All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues” (4:56), “Whatever The Case May Be” (2:58), “Hearts and Minds” (6:20), “Special” (3:05) and the finale, “Exodus” (9:21), plus “The Trouble With Boars” (5:09), a look at the difficulties wrangling the animals during several episodes.

* “On Set With Jimmy Kimmel” (7:15) sees the host of ABC’s late-night talk show visit the cast in Hawaii.

* “Backstage With Drive Shaft” (6:40) teaches us, among other things, how a snippet of dialogue from the Phil Donahue show became the lyrics of Charlie’s biggest hit.

“Lost Revealed” includes:
* “The Lost Flashbacks” are two scenes cut from “Exodus.” One deals with Claire and the doomed pilot discussing psychics (3:07); the other deals with Sayid buying a necktie to impress Nadia (1:28).

* “Deleted Scenes” include “Smoking” (1:10) with Charlie and Sawyer having a meeting of the minds, “Chicken or Lasagna” (0:43) with Hurley trying to engage a silent Locke, “Kate and Sayid” (1:09) with one realizing something about the other, “The Climb” (2:02) with Shannon’s hilarious reaction to Charlie’s attempt to impress her, “The Tell” (1:04) with Locke and Walt discussing liars, and “Partners” (0:55) with Boone and Shannon visually contrasting Sun and a handcuffed Jin.

* “Bloopers From The Set” (4:17) is lots of flubbed lines and falling down.

* “Live From The Museum of Television and Radio” (10:56) presents comic highlights from last March’s Paley Festival Q&A with Abrams and nine members of the cast.
KerrSmith2306

Lost "Soundclips" Staffel 1

Da es aktuell noch keinen offiziellen Soundtrack gibt, habe ich im Internet mal ein wenig gesucht und eine Anzahl von 9 Soundclips zusammengestellt.

Enthalten sind:

01. Lost Theme (intro)
02. Higher Ground (Climbing)
03. Memories (Jin & Sun Edit)
04. The Cable (Syid edit)
05. The French Woman (Danielle Edit)
06. Campfire At Night (Locke Edit)
07. Night Watch
08. At The Beach (Mourning)
09. LOST (End Title).mp3

LOST - Soundclips aus Staffel 1
Antworten