Eure Lieblingszitate

Hier könnt ihr über Meredith Grey und ihre Kollegen und Freunde vom Seattle Grace Hospital diskutieren.
sassia

Beitrag von sassia »

weisst du im Film

da gibt es den Helden, und den anderen der die

Gefahr erkennt und davon rennt...

bitte sei du das!

(Zitat von code black )
sassia

Beitrag von sassia »

Derek:

Was macht unsere

special top secret

nacht und nebel operation... :D
LS

Beitrag von LS »

In welcher Folge hat er das gesagt?
# Hashtag
sassia

Beitrag von sassia »

ja ich weiss nicht genau aber dort

wo dr. webber operiert wird wegen seinem auge... ;)
angy17

Beitrag von angy17 »

sassia hat geschrieben:Derek:

Was macht unsere

special top secret

nacht und nebel operation... :D
ja, das Zitat ist echt spitze, vorallem der Blick von Bailey ist cool.
es ist von 1x09 Geheimnisse

Auf englisch sagt Derek: How goes our special super secret silent sunset surgery? ^_^ ^_^ Da hört es sich an wie ein Zungenbrecher mit den vielen "s"
cocolina

Beitrag von cocolina »

Auf englisch klingt es 100 mal besser...
sassia

Beitrag von sassia »

jaa kan schon sein...

aber auf deutsch ist es auch witzig :D
Mrs.McDreamy

Beitrag von Mrs.McDreamy »

Ich finde das Zitat voll cool wo Meredith den einen ons hatte und der dann ins Krankenhaus kommt und Mer endeckt...also folge 2.10

(Steve, Meredith's one night stand from this morning walks up to Meredith and Cristina holding a jacket in front of his lower abdomen region looking extremely discomfited)

Steve: Meredith.

(Meredith looks up at Steve and gets a look of pure shock on her face)

Steve: You work here?

Meredith: What are you doing here Steve?

Steve: I'm having a little problem.

Cristina (to Meredith): Steve, Steve?

Steve: Actually I'm having a big problem.

(He moves the jacket to the side. Cristina notices immediately as she's looking straight that way but Meredith doesn't as she's still looking up at Steve's face)

Meredith: What?

Cristina: Steve! Hi! Cristina.

(Cristina turns her gaze back to his face. He gestures hi back. Cristina turns back to look at his lower body half)

Steve: Ever since you and I... (Meredith looks at Cristina and then finally notices down below and does a double take) it won't go away.

Meredith (horrified): Cristina!

Cristina: What? It's right there looking at me.

(Steve places the jacket in front of his body again)

Cristina (laughs): There are so many things I could say right now. (she pats Meredith's shoulder) Champ.

Das kommt so geil rüber!

^_^
TheOCPudding

Beitrag von TheOCPudding »

gut war auch aus staffel 1, als George noch so verknallt in Meredith war und sich nicht getraut hat, sie um ein Date zu bitten.

George: "So ein blöder Tag ist - blöd. du solltest was trinken - Alkohol. Ich meine, wir alle sollten was trinken - Alkohol."
sassia

Beitrag von sassia »

jah das war echt witzig... ^_^

oder dr. baley:

George rufen die dr.shepert-montgomory

George: was soll ich ihr sagen?

Baley: sagen sie ihr meine wehen kommen all 10 minuten und mein fruchtwasser hat sich gerade über ihre schuhe ergossen...

:D hehe das war ech zom grölen
Bling Bling

Beitrag von Bling Bling »

ich liebe das was george sagt als Dr. Webber mit allen Assistenz Ärzten alleine reden will die folge kam ja gestern wieder...könnte jemand nochmal sagen wo ich diese zitate her bekomm auf englisch oder deutsch ist eigentlich egal danke :)
Mrs.McDreamy

Bling Bling hat folgendes geschrieben:
könnte jemand nochmal sagen wo ich diese zitate her bekomm auf englisch oder deutsch ist eigentlich egal danke :)
Du kannst ja mal hier gucken...

Quelle
Bling Bling

danke...genau die seite meinte ich ich kannte die net mehr hab den namen vergessen ;)

Ich meinte das Zitat von George

George: I'm not gonna break. I'm starting to get a little freaked out, but I'm not gonna break. It's not because I don't care. Cause I do care what you think about me. I do...care. I just can't tell you what you want to hear. Which seems to be a theme in my life right now. Just cause you can't say something doesn't mean you don't want to. You can want to very much. You can be with a person and be happy with them, and not love them. And you can love someone and not want to be with them. You don't need to...love someone...to want them. But it's frustrating. You know, when you brain tells you what you want and what you actually want don't match up, it's exhausting. And...well, it's complicated. But that's life. And life...sucks.
Mrs.McDreamy

Das Zitat ist echt spitze!

(Derek enters Joe's bar. He walks up to the bar where Joe is standing)

Joe: Hey.

Derek: Merry Christmas Joe.

Joe: Merry Christmas. (He pours Derek a drink) Double scotch. Single malt.

Derek: You're a good man.

(He takes the drink)

Addison: Hey, Dr. Shepherd.

(Derek turns and sees Addison sitting at a bar table with catalogues and her own drink. She smiles at him. He lifts up his drink and toasts it at her)

Derek: Dr. Shepherd.

(He takes a sip and makes his way over to the table)

Addison : So? How's Mr. Epstein's frontal lobe?

Derek: He woke up smiling.

Addison: Congratulations.

Derek: Thank you. What are you drinking?

Addison (chuckles): It's ah hot buttered rum. It's delicious.

Derek (smiling): It's Dickensian.

Addison: Ah no, yeah, well it is Christmas.

Derek: Hmm.

Addison: Christmas Derek. We love Christmas. At least we used to.

Derek: Yeah. ... Christmas makes you want to be with people you love. ( Addison looks up at this) ... I'm not saying this to hurt you or because I want to leave you. Because I don't. (Addison looks confused) Meredith wasn't a fling. (Addison sits back instantly on guard) She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you.

Hier ist das Video zum Zitat!
*Pancakes

Beitrag von *Pancakes »

Mrs.McDreamy hat geschrieben:Derek: Yeah. ... Christmas makes you want to be with people you love. ( Addison looks up at this) ... I'm not saying this to hurt you or because I want to leave you. Because I don't. (Addison looks confused) Meredith wasn't a fling. (Addison sits back instantly on guard) She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you.

Das Zitat finde ich so richtig süß, aber auch traurig zugleich. Als das vorkam kamen mir voll die Tränen.. :(
Bild
They say no one is older than a high school senior. But no one younger than a college freshman.
Grey's FAN

Beitrag von Grey's FAN »

Christina: It's like candy, but with blood...
which is SO much better.

Einfach genial! :D
LilPrincess

Beitrag von LilPrincess »

"Das ist die Wahrheit über die Wahrheit – Sie tut weh. Deswegen lügen wir"

Dr. Bailey: "Sie ist ein menschlicher Verkehrsunfall und alle fahren langsam drumherum, um sie zu sehen." Meredith: "Was ist mit ihr? Wir können sie nicht einfach gehen lassen. Sie hatte nie eine reelle Chance." Meredith: "Wenn es reichen würde, zu lieben, wäre sie noch da."

"Wir müssen uns vor Augen halten, dass wir unsere Vergangenheit selbst gestalten und zwar durch das, was wir heute tun."
Mrs.McDreamy

Eins finde ich auch so toll, wo meredith und derek in folge 1.07 ins bett fallen!

Meredith (innerermonolog): Und warum hauen wir uns mit den Hammer immer auf den Kopf?
Weil es so schön ist wenn der Schmerz nachläst!

Ich finde den satz so toll...

Oder aus folge 2.25

Als Addison alles zusammen geschriehen hat mit den satz "Denn ich bin nicht Meredith Grey" und wo sie danach mit Dr. Webber gesprochen hat...

Addison: I know what you're going to say, Richard, but if you knew that day that I had...

Richard: Everybody in this hospital has those days, Addison. And no one makes a scene in front of their peers. Get it together. Addison.

Addison: I can't compete. He's not having an affair. He's not trying to hurt me. He's just...the only people who don't know Derek loves Meredith are Derek and Meredith. How do I compete with that?

Einfach toll.
Mrs.McDreamy

Das find ich süß!

(Derek arrives and parks next to Meredith)

Meredith: Crap.

Derek: Crap?

Meredith: Hi. I'm late.

Derek: You're avoiding me.

Meredith: Yes, but also late.

Derek: Ok, are we going to talk about this?

Meredith: No.

Derek: About us and Bailey and what she saw?

Meredith: I don't need to talk about it. I experienced it, naked.

Derek: This is getting complicated.

Meredith: Complicated for me. I'm the intern sleeping with the attending. Bailey isn't speaking to me anymore.

Derek: Not that that's a bad thing. If I was a better guy, I'd walk away.

Meredith: Yes, you would.

Derek: Do you want me to be a better guy?

Meredith: Yes.

(They enter hospital. He pushes elevator button.)

Meredith: No. Crap. I'm late.

(Meredith walks away.)

Derek: Take your time. Think about it.
Bling Bling

das hier ist eins meiner lieblingszitate...weils einfach nur so perfekt ist...und derek tut mir da auch irgendwie leid :(

Derek:Yeah, you know when I pulled her out of the water...she was like ice. She can swim, Richard...she gave up. I close my eyes for a minute and it's like she's back in the water. I'm up at night and I just listen to her breath, you know? Just in case she stops. I can come up with plans for the hospital but if they ask me where I'm gonna be in 10 years...
Antworten

Zurück zu „Grey's Anatomy“