Eure Lieblingszitate

Hier könnt ihr über Meredith Grey und ihre Kollegen und Freunde vom Seattle Grace Hospital diskutieren.
Nyah

Eure Lieblingszitate

Beitrag von Nyah »

Hier soll ein Platz für alle schönen Zitate aus Grey's Anatomy sein.
Hier findet ihr die Transcripts auf Englisch.

Klick

Hier ist eines meiner Lieblingszitate:

MEREDITH: Okay here it is. Your choice. It’s simple. (she starts getting teary and emotional) Her or me. And I’m sure she’s really great. But Derek… I love you…. in a really, really big … pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window…unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me.
:anbet:

Und eins auf deutsch:

Es kommt durchaus vor, ganz ganz selten, dass Menschen einen überraschen...und ab und zu da gib es Menschen, die hauen einen einfach nur um! :anbet:
Zuletzt geändert von Nyah am 04.12.2006, 23:06, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
FreeSpirit

Beitrag von FreeSpirit »

Toller Thread. :) Es gibt so viele klasse Zitate. Ich poste nur englische, weil ich die deutschen nicht kenne und auch nicht so gut finde. ;)

A couple of hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that till tomorrow, he said, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity. You think more people would listen to what he had to say. I don't know why we put things off, but if I had to guess, I'd have to say it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, sometimes the fear is just of making a decision, because what if you're wrong? What if you're making a mistake you can't undo? The early bird catches the worm. A stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we hadn't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying. - Meredith

Addison: I prefer the ruler of all that is evil, but I will answer to Satan

Bailey: Nobody holds a scalpel til I'm so happy I'm Mary freakin Poppins.

Derek: So you blew me off for a bottle of tequila? Tequila's no good for you. It doesn't call, doesn't write, not nearly as much fun to wake up to.

Alex: For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything.

Bailey: Men...from the very beginning they suck the life right out of you.

George: I feel like the angel of death.
Cristina: Bambi quit whining, 99% of the people in the code team are seriously dead or dying before you even get there.
George: Why did you tell me before when I was going on and on about how great it would be...
Cristina: Because you're George, and I'm Cristina.

CHIEF: Just what I need. Syphilis outbreak and a tumor.
DEREK: Well, it's probably unrelated.

Meredith:...They gave absolutely no warning they were going to break up with you.
Christina (sliding open the shower door): It's not that Burke broke up with me, it's HOW he broke up with me. Like it was buisness, like it was a buisness thing, like he's the boss of me!
Meredith: He is the boss of you.
Christina: What's worse is that I care.
Meredith: I'm gonna throw up again.

Meredith: No wait, false alarm.
Christina: The problem is estrogen
Meredith: No the problem is tequilla.
Christina: You know I used to be all buisness and then he goes and gets me pregnant.
Meredith (waving her finger): With his stupid boy penis.
Christina: I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me, I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl...who cares. (closes sliding door) ESTROGEN
Meredith: Penises. Penises Izzie
Christina: Estrogen George.
George: Okay?

George: So you really broke up with Shephard?
Meredith: I feel empty.
Izzie: Yeah, two hours of vomitting will do that to you.
Meredith: No I feel empty,
Christina: You're lucky, I feel pissed off.

Die ganze Szene ist so herrlich. :D

Izzie: He’s unbelievable! I am so glad I never slept with him which is his loss because I’m really good in bed. Mind blowing. Mind blowingly good in bed.
Cristina: Are you trying to seduce us?
Philipp
Administrator
Beitrag von Philipp »

René hatte an anderer Stelle mal was passendes gepostet, bitte beachten:
René hat geschrieben:Kleine Anmerkung zu diesem Thread: Zitate sind hier erlaubt und die können auch gepostet und darüber diskutiert werden, allerdings ist laut unseren Regeln das posten von längeren Textausschnitte, also Transkripten, von Episoden untersagt. Dies bitte beachten, ansonsten müssen wir das Topic schließen.
snowgirl_92

Beitrag von snowgirl_92 »

ich glaub das war noch nicht auf pro 7, bin mir aber nicht sicher:
Spoiler
Meridith über addison: sie hat meinen mcdreamy. UND meinen mchund. sie hat mein mcleben! :anbet: find ich einfach toll, total dramatisch aber toll.
Lauren

Beitrag von Lauren »

snowgirl_92 hat geschrieben:ich glaub das war noch nicht auf pro 7, bin mir aber nicht sicher:
Spoiler
Meridith über addison: sie hat meinen mcdreamy. UND meinen mchund. sie hat mein mcleben! :anbet: find ich einfach toll, total dramatisch aber toll.
^_^
Spoiler
Der Satz ist wircklich klasse.
Ne, kam noch nicht auf Pro7, schließlich spielt McHund ja noch nicht mit ;)

edit : da fällt mir ein: seit letzter Woche spielt er ja doch schon mit...
Zuletzt geändert von Lauren am 04.12.2006, 20:40, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
rachelbilson

Beitrag von rachelbilson »

ich weiß nicht mehr genau, ob christina den typen gefragt hatte oder ob es jemand anderes war - könnt mich ruhig berichtigen - ...
auf jeden fall die folge, als der typ die puppenköpfe verschluckt hatte.
da wird der von irgendjemandem - ich geh jetzt einfach mal davon aus, dass es christina war - gefragt, warum er 10 puppenköpfe verschluckt hat. und darauf antwortet der ganz sachlich, ernst und selbstverständlich:
"na, weil 11 einfach zu viel waren!" ^_^
der könnt ich echt jedes mal vor lachen heulen :D ... genial! :up:
Chica

Beitrag von Chica »

rachelbilson hat geschrieben:ich weiß nicht mehr genau, ob christina den typen gefragt hatte oder ob es jemand anderes war - könnt mich ruhig berichtigen - ...
auf jeden fall die folge, als der typ die puppenköpfe verschluckt hatte.
da wird der von irgendjemandem - ich geh jetzt einfach mal davon aus, dass es christina war - gefragt, warum er 10 puppenköpfe verschluckt hat. und darauf antwortet der ganz sachlich, ernst und selbstverständlich:
"na, weil 11 einfach zu viel waren!" ^_^
der könnt ich echt jedes mal vor lachen heulen :D ... genial! :up:
Soweit ich mich erinnere war das Meredith, die den Typ gefragt hat, aber 100 Pro sicher bin ich mri auch nicht :D
Aber das wirklich genial! Oder als Bailey dann immer alle Judy Puppen aufgezählt hat.. "Und das ist die Blabla Judy! *stolzguck*"..
Und dann:
Bailey:"Wissen Sie was das Seltsame an ihr ist?"
Meredith:"Hatten wir nicht schon genug seltsames?..*augenroll*"..
Bailey"..Sie sieht Ihnen ähnlich. ;)"
bauxi

Beitrag von bauxi »

Gerade gesehen:
Spoiler
Addison: "Die einzigen Menschen, die nicht wissen, dass Derek Meridith liebt, sind Derek und Meredith."

Welch Erkenntnis...
Nyah

Beitrag von Nyah »

bauxi hat geschrieben:Gerade gesehen:
Spoiler
Addison: "Die einzigen Menschen, die nicht wissen, dass Derek Meridith liebt, sind Derek und Meredith."

Welch Erkenntnis...
Jaaa, das ist schön...wirklich! :anbet: *seufz*
Chica

Beitrag von Chica »

Nyah hat geschrieben:
bauxi hat geschrieben:Gerade gesehen:
Spoiler

Welch Erkenntnis...
Jaaa, das ist schön...wirklich! :anbet: *seufz*
Wann hat sie das gesagt? In welcher Folge? =D
Noch 2. Staffel? ^^
Würd mich mal interessieren.. Falls es jmd. weiß..
FreeSpirit

Beitrag von FreeSpirit »

Spoiler
Das sagt sie in Folge 25 von Staffel 2 (17 Sekunden). :)
snowgirl_92

Beitrag von snowgirl_92 »

au ja, das war einfach göttlich! und auch wie sie gebrüllt hat
Spoiler
"... ich könnte auch den tierarzt anrufen und ihn um ein date bitten, denn das macht dich anscheinend rasend, aber nein, das würde nicht funktionirenen denn ich bin nicht meridith grey!" und die ganze mannschaft hatts mitgekriegt!
Mrs.McDreamy

Beitrag von Mrs.McDreamy »

Meine Lieblingszitate sind:
Cristina: Ow. Ow. Ow.
Sydney: Am I hurting you?
Cristina: No you're touching me
Spoiler
Meredith: Just leave me alone.
Derek: I just want to make sure you're alright.
Meredith: No! I'm not alright? Okay? Are you satisfied? I'm not alright. Because you have a wife, and you call me a whore, and our dog died, and now you're looking at me. Stop looking at me.
Derek: I am not looking at you. I am not looking at you.
Meredith: You are looking at me. And you watch me. And Finn has plans. And I like Finn. He's perfect for me, and I'm really trying here to be happy, and I can't breathe. I can't breathe with you looking at me like that so just stop!
Derek: Do you think I want to look at you? That I wouldn't rather be looking at my wife? I'm married. I have responsibilities. She, she doesn't drive me crazy. She doesn't make it impossible for me to feel normal. She doesn't make me sick to my stomach thinking about my veterinarian touching her with his hands. Man, I would give anything not to be looking at you.
[Long pause. Meredith turns around and looks at Derek. Derek grabs Meredith's head and kisses her. Then Meredith and McDreamy do the nasty nasty]
EDIT:
Ich hab noch sehr viele vergessen!

Meredith: Hi.
Derek:: Hi. You're leaving?
Meredith: 80 hour limit. You?
Derek:: Surgery was postponed.
Derek: [keeps looking at her and smiles]
Meredith: I have a dog.
Derek:: You have a dog.
Meredith: My point is, I have a dog.
Derek:: You have a dog. Oh, you know what? I love dogs.
Derek: [keeps looking at her and keeps smiling]
Meredith: I've moved on, so don't give me that look.
Derek:: What look?
Meredith: That look. Our look. I'm over you.
Derek:: I'm over you too.
Meredith: You are?
Derek:: No!
Meredith: Oh. Well, I am...over you.
Derek:: I'm over you too.
Meredith: You just said... [Looks at him] Shut up.
Spoiler
Derek: Hi.
Meredith: Hi.
Derek: I was going to come over this morning. But, uh...
Meredith: I heard, the quarantine.
Derek: Yeah.
Meredith: So, what does this mean?
Derek: It means you have a choice. You have a choice to make. And I don't want to rush you into making the decision before you're ready. This morning I was going to come over... I was going to say... What I wanted to say was... But now all I can say is that... I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for, ever. I'm a little late, I know I'm a little late in telling you that. I, I just, I just want you to take your time, you know. Take all the time you need, because you have a choice to make. And when I had a choice to make, I chose wrong. [Exhales] Goodnight.

Derek: Okay Benjamin, Doctor Yang, as pinched and annoyed as she might be, is going to prep you for surgery today. Do you have any questions for me?
Benjamin: Is that blonde your girlfriend? 'Cause the way you keep looking at her, you might as well just mount her right here, right now. [Derek and the interns are trying not to laugh.] I'm sorry was I rude?
Meredith: Stop looking at me like that.
Derek: Like what?
Meredith: Like you've seen me naked.

Wie ihr unschwer erkennen könnt bin ich ein totaler Meredith und Derek-Fan!

GREYS ANATOMY 4 EVER! :anbet: :)

editiert von ladybird: Spoilertags eingefügt und Doppelpost zusammengefügt
Chica

Beitrag von Chica »

Mrs.McDreamy hat geschrieben:Ich hab noch sehr viele vergessen!
Spoiler
Derek: Okay Benjamin, Doctor Yang, as pinched and annoyed as she might be, is going to prep you for surgery today. Do you have any questions for me?
Benjamin: Is that blonde your girlfriend? 'Cause the way you keep looking at her, you might as well just mount her right here, right now. [Derek and the interns are trying not to laugh.] I'm sorry was I rude?
Ne Frage, aus welcher Staffel & Folge ist das? ;)

editiert von ladybird: Spoilertag eingefügt
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Chica hat geschrieben:Ne Frage, aus welcher Staffel & Folge ist das? ;)
Das Zitat stammt aus der 2. Folge der 3. Staffel.
Bild
If you work hard, good things will happen.
Pearl

Beitrag von Pearl »

Izzie: [standing in the bathroom, outside the shower, where George is] I reminded you before you went.
George: I forgot when I got there.
Izzie: No.
[she opens the shower door]
Izzie: No, you were so passive aggressive!
George: Naked! I am naked in the shower!
Izzie: [closes the shower door] Just tampons, George! I really needed tampons. God!
[Meredith enters the bathroom]
Izzie: I'm not riding in the same car as him.
Meredith: [looks at Izzie, who is standing in her "Hello Kitty" underwear] Unless you're going like that, you're not riding with me either. Where are the tampons?
Izzie: He didn't buy them.
Meredith: [to George] You didn't buy them?
George: Men don't buy tampons!
Izzie: [opens the shower door again, and George falls over] You know what? You're gonna have to get over the whole man thing, George! We're women! We have vaginas! Get used to it!
[she walks out of the bathroom, leaving George lying on the floor of the shower]
George: I am not your sister!
[he slams the shower door]

die ganze szene ist so herrlich! ^_^
IzzieFreak

Beitrag von IzzieFreak »

^^
Izzie: He’s unbelievable! I am so glad I never slept with him which is his loss because I’m really good in bed. Mind blowing. Mind blowingly good in bed.
Cristina: Are you trying to seduce us?

Fies, aber guuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. :D
Kann ich das als Sig haben? :o

Suche auch mal ein Zitat. Es gab mal was wie:
Derek: "Das sollte ihnen jetzt abere unangenehm sein, Dr. Stevens."
Izobel: "Genau."
Derek: "Gut."

Weiß jemand den Orginal-Wortlaut hiervon? (Deutsch oder Englisch ist egal.)
linnaa

Beitrag von linnaa »

@ IzzieFreak

Der Originaltext ging so:

Izzie: ... Er hat ihnen vertraut, sie waren sein Zeichen von Gott
Derek: Doktor Stevens, dass müsste ihnen peinlich sein
Izzie: Genau
Derek: Gut

Ach ja, den oberen Text kannst du als Sig nehemen.
Die Szene war voll witzig ^_^
IzzieFreak

Beitrag von IzzieFreak »

@linaa:

Danke für die Info. Werde die Sig. gleich übernehmen. :)

edit:
Aus welcher Folge ist denn das mit Izzie und Christina?
Zuletzt geändert von IzzieFreak am 05.01.2007, 20:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
linnaa

Beitrag von linnaa »

Bitteschön ;)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Grey's Anatomy“