Season 5

Diskutiert hier über die Fälle von Dr. House und seinem Team.
ladybird

Season 5

Beitrag von ladybird »

Es gibt die ersten Spoiler. :)
On House, the grumpy doc’s neediness led to Amber’s shocking death. Can Wilson ever forgive him?
Executive Producer Katie Jacobs says: I don’t think their relationship will ever be the same. Wilson [Robert Sean Leonard] has been cleaning up after the elephant for years. Because House [Hugh Laurie] is so self-absorbed, he relies on Wilson to [fix] his mess. This time it really cost him. It’s sad because they had come to an understanding of how Wilson falling in love affects and folds into their friendship, but House just can’t resist being who he is—wounded, lovable and funny, but also selfish. The audience should worry about the future of their relationship. The devastating thing for House is that Wilson was his lifeline and now that he’s lost that, he’ll have to think about the way he is living his life.

Quelle: tvguide.com
Bild
If you work hard, good things will happen.
Faith

Re: Season 5

Beitrag von Faith »

Oh Mann, da bekomm ich ja jetzt Depressionen. :( Das mag ich so gar nicht sehen.
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Ich auch nicht. Ich hoffe wirklich, dass sie sich irgendwann doch wieder richtig vertragen. ;-(
Bild
Ele

Beitrag von Ele »

I don’t think their relationship will ever be the same.
Da freut man sich ja fast gar nicht mehr auf die neue Staffel. :( Die Freundschaft zwischen House und Wilson war immer ein Aspekt der Serie, den ich besonders mochte. Und das soll jetzt für immer weg sein?
böSes_MeiTscHi

Beitrag von böSes_MeiTscHi »

das gefällt mir auch ganz und garnicht, die szenen zwischen house und wilson waren einfach klasse...irgendwie ändern sie zu viel an der serie, zuerst in der 4. staffel sind die alten ducklings weg und jetzt in der 5. staffel auch noch wilson?! :motz:
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Es gibt weitere Spoiler.
P.I. Lucas to Be New Love Interest for Cuddy on House

Sources tell me the new character on House, private detective Lucas, has a crush on one Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein)! Apparently, love, like Legionnaires' disease, is an infection that travels through the air—and the contagion is spreading through Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital!

As you may remember, Lucas (played by Six Feet Under's Michael Weston) is the character being introduced for a multiepisode arc this season to act as a foil for the doctors and possibly be the main character in a House spinoff. In the meantime, however, it looks like he's going to be another side in the love polygon surrounding Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie).

Is it just me, or is charming, blue-eyed rogue House not going to take too kindly to some charming, blue-eyed rouge moving in on his very favoritest hottie hospital administrator?

It's OK, though, because if you ask me, persnickety and passionate House is the best kind of House there is. What do you think of this development? Do you think jealousy will finally drive House to declare his intentions to Cuddy?

Quelle
Darauf freue ich mict jetzt schon. Da gibt es sicher wieder ein paar super Sprüche. :D
Bild
Ele

Beitrag von Ele »

Ach man, ich weiß nicht, ob ich das gut heißen soll oder nicht. Ich will endlich eine richtige Entwicklung in der Beziehung zwischen House und Cuddy sehen und wenn Lucas das veranlasst okay. Aber inzwischen ist meine Hoffnung winzig klein.
Winnee

Beitrag von Winnee »

Es gibt eine Season 5 Promo zum anschauen:

http://spoilertv-house.blogspot.com/200 ... -post.html
Kizmin

Beitrag von Kizmin »

Ich finde die Einführung von Lucas eigentlich ganz gut. Anscheinend bleibt er ja länger da, und es wird sicher interessant zu sehen, wie House mit einem Mann umgeht, der ihm wirklich gefährlich werden kann. Sonst war Cuddy doch immer nur 1-2x mit Männern aus, oder?
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Danke für den Promo-Link. Freu mich schon auf die neue Staffel. :)
Bild
IzzieStevens

Beitrag von IzzieStevens »

Daaaaaaaaanke....wenigstens etwas...ich war schon auf Entzug^^
:D
overratedashell

Beitrag von overratedashell »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUp3PmNa6c

hier der trailer der staendig in den usa im tv laeuft. die neue staffel steht kurz bevor. ich kenn aber die ganzen neuen gesichter nicht deswegen bin ich verwirrt. und der trailer koennte besser sein AUSSER das lieb. ich liebeeee ludo! :up:
Winnee

Beitrag von Winnee »

2 weitere Promos, die sich hauptsächlich auf die House/Wilson Geschichte konzentrieren:

Die ernstere: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=LQMl5fcZ1B8

Die komischere: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=nqCEY4k-M5c

Und auf der Fox Homepage gibt es zudem 3 Clips zu der ersten Folge:
http://www.fox.com/house/
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Hier gibt es neue Preview-Clips zu allen Fox-Serien. Ich freue mich schon riesig auf die neuen Folgen von House, die Vorschau sieht klasse aus.
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

We are starving for House info! Please, pretty please?
Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) is getting a kickass storyline this year that is also very intense and heart-wrenching. As you know, we found out last season that she has the debilitating genetic disorder Huntington's disease. In the premiere, this will give her a whole new ballsiness and outlook on life, which is pretty cool. We'll also be flashing back to her childhood, when we'll also meet her ill mother, who also suffered and died from the disease.

Quelle
Wenn ich ehrlich bin, woll ich gar nichts über Thirteens Vergangenheit wissen. :ohwell:
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neues von Ausiello:
Question: As much as I loved your Emmy interview with Lisa Edelstein -- and I did love it -- it wasn't exactly overflowing with scoop. Did you uncover any real House dirt over the weekend? -- Elaine
Ausiello: You just reminded me of something: I totally forgot to post my pre-Emmy one-on-one with House executive producer Katie Jacobs! What was I thinking?! I'll tell you what I was thinking: I needed to save something for this week's Ask Ausiello. And I think you'll agree this particular spoiler was worth waiting for. With all my attention focused on the big Huddy kiss in episode 6, Jacobs blindsided me with the news that there's also a sensational smooch in episode 5 -- this one between Thirteen and another woman! "Even before the House and Cuddy kiss, Thirteen is on a little bit of a spiral," Jacobs teased. "She has Huntington's. And when you don't know how many years you have left to live, you might exhibit some reckless, risk-taking behavior. And she doesn't express it through her work, but after hours, she's leading quite a life." Who's the lucky gal that gets to mack on Olivia Wilde? Jacobs isn't saying. "Thirteen's sexual involvement with this woman is not really about this other woman," she explains. "It's about Thirteen's reckless behavior. It's not the first time she's done it, and it won't be the last time." I'd tell you what else Jacobs said but I have to save something for next week's AA!
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Neues von Ausiello.
Question: How about some non-Huddy House scoop for a change? -- Dani
Ausiello: Could I interest you in something on Thoreman? Never heard of that particular portmanteau? That's about to change, since executive producer Katie Jacobs tells me that a major, potentially romantic story line involving Foreman and Thirteen will kick off in November when Olivia Wilde's ailing alter ego agrees to participate in a clinical trial overseen by Omar Epps' Foreman. As a result, the pair "are going to be spending a serious amount of time together," reveals Jacobs. Thirteen's leap of faith will follow a tumultuous few episodes in which she has a random hook-up with an unidentified lovergirl (see last week's AA for more on that) and witnesses firsthand the horrors of Huntington's via a patient played by Lori Petty (A League of Their Own). "I don't want to see Thirteen come down with Huntington's," confesses Jacobs, "but I think it's important for the audience to see what she's up against in dealing with [the disease]." Thoughts on Thoreman -- the moniker and the pairing?
Foreman und Thirteen? Ohje! :wtf:
Bild
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Sabrina in San Diego: Do you have anything good on House and Cuddy?
You heard Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) wants to adopt a baby, right? Next week, Cuddy's prospective birth mother turns out to have some sort of mysterious disease, and lucky for her, she knows just the cranky doctor to help with the case! Does baby make three? On this show, probably not, but I predict Huddy moments galore just the same. (Oh, and P.S. congrats to Hilson for winning our fan poll! If Prop. 8 fails, perhaps we'll get a wedding?)

Quelle
Bild
Leni_92

Beitrag von Leni_92 »

Ich finde es so schade, dass Cameron und Chase in Staffel 4 so selten zu sehen sind. :(
Weiß jemand mehr darüber, ob sich das in Staffel 5 noch ändern wird?
Denn zur Zeit kommt es mir so vor als wüssten die Autoren nicht wirklich eine Storyline für die beiden...vermisse die House&Cameron Gespräche :D
ladybird

Beitrag von ladybird »

Besser als in der 4. Staffel ist es auf alle Fälle geworden, aber trotzdem sind Cameron und Chase nicht mal annähernd so oft zu sehen, wie in den ersten 3 Staffeln. :(
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Dr. House“