Zitate

Diskutiert hier über die Fälle von Dr. House und seinem Team.
~FairyFlossLish~

Zitate

Beitrag von ~FairyFlossLish~ »

Nun, wie der Titel schon sagt könnt ihr hier die besten/witzigsten Zitate aus Dr.House posten!

Ich mach gleich mal den Anfang :

House:Sie mögen mich. Wieso?
Cameron:Irgendwie hört sich die Frage traurig an.
House:Ich versuche nur herauszukriegen was in ihnen vorgeht. Ich bin nicht weich und kuschelig. Doch sie hingegen sind wie ein von Oma selbst gerstricker Kuschel-Wuschel.
Schnupfen

Re: [Dr.House] Zitate

Beitrag von Schnupfen »

-> Ins Dramaboard verschoben.
Bild
Leaving was the right thing to do. It’s just hard to say goodbye.
„One day at a time“
Reiko-Fan
Beitrag von Reiko-Fan »

okay, meine Lieblinge sind ... einige hab ich in Spoilertags gesetzt, aber sind alle eigentlich nicht spoilerhaltig (nur halt aus zukünftigen Episoden)

House: Faith; that's another word for ignorance, isn't it? I've never understood how people can be so proud of believing in something with no proof at all, like that's an achievement

Dr. Wilson: How’d you get here?
House: By osmosis
Spoiler
Dr. Cuddy: Dr. House, meet your new boss.
(everyone looks at Foreman)
Dr. Wilson: Guess I'm his best friend now

Dr. Wilson: If you have the money then why did you need the loan?
House: I didn’t. I just wanted to see if you’d give it to me. I’ve been borrowing increasing amounts ever since you lent me $40 a year ago. Ummm, a little experiment to see where you’d draw the line.
Dr. Wilson: You’re…you’re trying to objectively measure how much I value our friendship.
House: It’s five grand – you got nothing to be ashamed of.

Dr. Wilson: Now, be a grown-up and either tell Mommy and Daddy you don’t want to see them, or I’m picking you up at seven for dinner.
House: What do you mean? You just said…?
Dr. Wilson: I lied. I’ve been lying to you in increasing amounts ever since I told you you looked good unshaved a year ago. It’s a little experiment, you know, to see where you’d draw the line.
Dan's Mother: How can you just sit there?
House: If I eat standing up, I spill.

Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you're incapable of kissing a little ass?
House: Well, we all have our limitations

House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.
Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?
House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.
Jill: Can you do anything about it?
House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.
Jill: Illegal?
House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
Jill: Playdates…
House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.
--- das beste von allen ^_^ :anbet:

House: This is our fault. Doctors over-prescribing antibiotics. Got a cold? Take some penicillin. Sniffles? No problem. Have some azithromycin. Is that not working anymore? Oh, got your levoquin. Antibacterial soaps in every bathroom. We'll be adding vancomycin to the water supply soon. We bred these superbugs. They're our babies. And they're all grown up and they've got body piercings and a lot of anger.

Sister Eucharist: (The hypochondriac nun) tends to believe in things that aren't real.
House: Really? I thought that was a job description for you people.

House: Look, I have a cane and I know how to use it

House: I'm Dr. House, and today is the coolest day of my life!
A nod to fellow FOX show 24, where the lead character said, "I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life," to open up each episode of the first season

Dr. Cameron: You don’t need to worry about firing anyone. I’m leaving.
House: Why? Is this another noble, self-sacrificing gesture? You trying to protect Foreman?
Dr. Cameron: No.
House: So this is just, "Don’t fire me, I quit."
Dr. Cameron: I’m protecting myself. You asked me why I like you. You’re abrasive and rude, but I figured everything you do, you do it to help people. But I was wrong. You do it because it’s right.

Dr. Wilson: Dr. Cameron’s getting to you. Well, I guess you can’t be around that much niceness and not get any on you.
House: Is that why you haven’t put the moves on her?
Dr. Wilson: What makes you think I haven’t put the moves on her? Oh. Oh, boy! You’re in trouble!

Dr. Wilson: (to House) I only have two things that work for me – this job and this stupid screwed-up friendship

Dr. Spain: Wow. I thought you’d be the last person to have a problem with nonconformity.
House: Nonconformity, right. I can’t remember the last time I saw a twenty-something kid with a tattoo of an Asian letter on his wrist. You are one wicked free thinker. You want to be a rebel? Stop being cool. Wear a pocket protector like he does and get a haircut. Like the Asian kids who don’t leave the library for 20 hours stretches, they’re the ones who don’t care what you think. Sayonara.
Dr. Wilson: So should I go through all the resumes looking for Asian names?
House: Actually, the Asian kids are probably just responding to parental pressure, but my point is still valid.
Julie Gardner: "There's a cost to travelling with the Doctor."
David Tennant: "Oh absolutely. Seventy-three pence."
soar

Beitrag von soar »

01.Episode Schmerzensgrenzen:
:anbet: :anbet:
Rebecca: You were sure I had vasculitus too. Now I can’t walk and I’m wearing a diaper. What’s this treatment gonna do for me?
House: I’m not talking about a treatment; I’m talking about a cure. But because I might be wrong, you want to die.

17.Episode Versteckte Wahrheit
und noch einmal :anbet: :anbet:
House: Some day there will be a black president. Some day there will be a gay president. Maybe there will even be a gay, black president. But one combination I do not see happening is gay, black, and dead. You need to stop lying to me.
Senator: It must be miserable, always assuming the worst in people.
House: Oh, cut the crap, you’re dying.
Senator: You’re clever, you’re witty, and you are a coward! You’re scared of taking chances.
House: I take chances all the time, it’s one of my worst qualities.
Senator: On people?
House: Wanting to believe the best about people doesn’t make it true.
Senator: Being afraid to believe it doesn’t make it false.
House: Well, that’s very moving. It’s a shame I don’t vote.
Senator: This is who I am. I believe in people. I’m not hiply cynical and I don’t make easy, snide remarks. I would rather think that people are good and be disappointed once and again. [House gets up and grabs a syringe and some rubber gloves from a cabinet.]
House: I need to draw some more blood.
Spoiler
17. Episode All In
Ich liebe diesen Part
[He turns around and sees Cameron for the first time at this point, in her chest-hugging fushcia evening dress, and he stares at her with a drawn out out "ohhhh". She looks a little self-conscious though she smiles a little before House purses his lips and blinks]

House: What were we talking about?
20. Episode Liebeshiebe
^_^ ^_^
Wilson: So she’s really coming back?
Some guy: Who’s coming back?
House: You don’t know her.
Wilson: You give her a raise? Increase her benefits?
House: Don’t have TiVo on this thing, can’t rewind. Shut up.
Some guy: You lower her hours?
House: You don’t even know her.
Wilson: Who is this guy?
House: He’s a patient.
Some guy: He’s examining me.
House: He’s got to go back to work as soon as I’m done with the examination. Guess I do, too.
Wilson: [shaking his head] It’s got to be something. I mean, she didn’t come back because she likes you. [House gets a very wooden look on his face, and Wilson knows he’s struck gold.] Wait a minute! She did come back because she likes you!
Some guy: Heh heh! You dog! You slept with her!
House: Keep talking. I’ll finish your exam with a prostate check. [to Wilson] I’ve agreed to take her on one date.
Wilson: What?!? [Both Wilson and the other guy look very excited.]
Some guy: So, you in to this girl?
Wilson: Yes –
House: No! She’s not giving me any choice. [Wilson now looks a bit puzzled.]
Some guy: Wait… she’s making you do her?
House: Date her.
Wilson: Young ingénue doctor falling in love with gruff, older mentor; her sweet gentle nature bringing him to a closer, fuller understanding of his wounded heart.
Some guy: [putting an arm around House’s shoulders] Do her, or you’re gay. [Wilson thinks about that one. Heh.]
House: For God’s sake. [He grabs his TV and leaves. As he’s walking out the door --]
Wilson and Some guy: [kind of singing] Sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g.
Krisch

Beitrag von Krisch »

Aus 2.01:
House: Sometime we can’t see why normal isn’t normal. Get her symptoms on the board.
Cameron: Whoa; you’re letting me touch the markers?
House: It’s written down in my advanced health care directive, should I be incapacitated in any way you run the board, then Foreman. Chase you’re just not ready yet. What else?
[...]
Chase: She hasn’t had sex.
House: Why are you so sure?
Chase: She told me she’d never kissed a boy.
House: You read her diary too?
Chase: She asked me to kiss her.
House: I rest my case. A regular nine year old girl does not have sex on the brain, not when a doctor is threading a catheter through her vein.
Chase: She’s not a regular nine year old. She’s got terminal cancer.
House: Cancer doesn’t make you special. Molestation on the other hand…
Chase: She wanted one kiss before she dies. If she’s never kissed a boy it’s a fair bet she’s never had sex.
House: Tell that to all the hookers who won’t kiss me on the mouth. Hey, here’s a theory, she has been molested, seeks refuge in romantic fantasies with older men with great hair. And I think you missed the punch line, victims of molestation learn to work the angles. Manipulate people. You did it didn’t you. You kissed her.
Chase: It wasn’t sick. It was one kiss for a dying girl. One small… one small kiss before she dies. Thank you. Thanks.
House: This is why you can’t touch my markers. Go see if she’s had sex.
Cameron: Okay.

Und das Zitat aus 2.03 war einfach zu göttlich:
House: I’m happy to report that we’re now so in synch we’re actually wearing each other’s underwear. Chop, chop time.
René

Beitrag von René »

Kleine Anmerkung zu diesem Thread: Zitate sind hier erlaubt und die können auch gepostet und darüber diskutiert werden, allerdings ist laut unseren Regeln das posten von längeren Textausschnitte, also Transkripten, von Episoden untersagt. Dies bitte beachten, ansonsten müssen wir das Topic schließen.
Sylene

Beitrag von Sylene »

Spoiler
Aus der dritten Staffel:

Ep 3x01 Meaning
[Cameron] You're lucky he didn't die.
[House] I'm lucky? He's the one who didn't die.

[Cuddy] Why did you?
[House] Why does a dog lick its workplace-acceptable euphemism for testicles?

[House] What did you do the whole night?
[Cameron] Jello shots and wild sex, what else?

Ep 3x05 Fools for Love
[Foreman] Have you ever dated a black girl?
[House] I don´t care about color, as long as they help me breeding a superior race.

[House] Twenty-year olds fall in and out of love more often than they change their oil filters. Which they should do more often.

Ep 3x06 Que Sera Sera
[House] Is Salma Hayek from Mexico or Spain?
Mehr fallen mir gerade nicht ein :(
Glücksi

Beitrag von Glücksi »

Kann House leider nicht mehr regelmäßig gucken und finde deshalb diese Idee super! :up:
Aber wäre es wohl möglich auch ein paar Zitate in Deutsch zu posten? :)
Sylene

Beitrag von Sylene »

Klar, die nächsten Zitate kommen auf Deutsch :)
Glücksi

Beitrag von Glücksi »

Sylene hat geschrieben:Klar, die nächsten Zitate kommen auf Deutsch :)
Das wäre wirklich totally lieb! :D :up:
Ilyria

Beitrag von Ilyria »

Ich hab hier auch ein paar gefunden:

1. House: "Hippokratischer Eid? Ja, hab ich mal gelesen. Hat mich nicht beeindruckt."

2. House: "Warum ich ungern mit Patienten spreche? Wenn sie einen nicht kennen, können sie einen nicht anschreien."

3. House: "Das Weiße Haus heißt nicht nur so wegen seines Anstrichs."

4. House: "Kein Grund zur Beunruhigung: Die meisten von euch könnte ein Schimpanse behandeln."

5. House: "Ich bin ein einzigartiger Spezialist... und der einzige Arzt in dieser verdammten Klinik, der gegen seinen Willen arbeitet."

6. House: "Eine tolle Geschichte, haben sie schon mal daran gedacht sie auf die Bühne zu bringen?"
mysterious

Beitrag von mysterious »

Also mein Lieblingszitat - aus The Mistake:

Stacy: If Chase screwed up so badly, why didn't you fire him?
House: He has great hair.

als ich den gehört hab, hab ich mich sooo weggeschmissen - den fand ich echt toll *gg*
TomWelling

Dr. House Zitate

Beitrag von TomWelling »

1.) House: Sie haben einen Parasiten.
Patientin: Baaah ein Bandwurm oder so was? Können sie dagegen irgendwas tun?
House: (macht Ultraschall) Nur für einen Monat oder so, danach ist die Entfernung illegal, außer in ein paar Staaten.
Frau: Illegal?
House: Keine Sorge viele Frauen lernen diesen Parasiten anzunehmen. Sie geben ihm einen Namen, klitzekleine Sachen zum anziehen und verabreden Spieltreffen mit anderen Parasiten.
Frau:Ist ja irre.
House: (zeigt Ultraschallbild) Er hat ihre Augen.

2.) House: Ich verkaufe meine Seele.
Wilson: Nur ein kleines Stückchen davon. Und du bekommst ja auch etwas dafür.
House: Ich sagte: "Ich verkaufe sie", nicht: "Ich verschenke sie". Das wäre dumm und unethisch.
Wilson: Er hat dich vor die Wahl gestellt. Du hast dich für dein Team entschieden. Ich weiß, das ist nicht einfach für dich. Du wirst leiden, die Vicodinumsätze werden sich verdreifachen, aber schlussendlich tust du etwas Gutes.
House: Schweigt, steht auf und geht aus dem Büro.
Wilson: Du bist echt der Einzige den ich kenne, der sich beschissen fühlt, wenn er etwas Gutes tut.

3.) Foreman: Ich denke, Ihr Argument ist fadenscheinig.
House: Ich denke, Ihre Krawatte ist hässlich.

4.) Eltern des Patienten:"Ach, sie sind Dr.House, den Arzt, den wir noch nicht kennen gelernt haben. Wie können sie ihn behandeln, wenn sie ihn noch nie getroffen haben?"
House:"Wenn er mir völlig egal ist."
Eltern:"..."
House:"So sollte es auch sein: Sie sind dazu da Händchen zu halten und ich, Pillen zu verteilen. Sie wären sauer, wenn ich Händchen halten würde und ich wäre sauer, wenn sie Pillen an ihn verteilen würden."

Ich find den Typen einfach hamma Klasse :D
Pensatore

Beitrag von Pensatore »

Ein/e UserIn hatte mal so ein cooles House- Zitat in der Signatur, wo er über Wilson spricht...
Hat das zufällig jemand bzw. weiß aus welcher Episode!?
Lene

Beitrag von Lene »

hier eins aus der letzten folge:

Cameron:wir haben analblutungen
House:Wer?sie alle?

Gemeint war aba ne patientin;D
Pensatore

Beitrag von Pensatore »

Pensatore hat geschrieben:Ein/e UserIn hatte mal so ein cooles House- Zitat in der Signatur, wo er über Wilson spricht...
Hat das zufällig jemand bzw. weiß aus welcher Episode!?
War sowas in der Art: Niemand tu meinem Wilson etwas an oder so, nur länger u "housiger" formuliert ;)

Kann mir keiner helfen?
Zuletzt geändert von Pensatore am 26.03.2007, 21:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Glücksi

Beitrag von Glücksi »

Hey klasse, danke für die deutschen Zitate, habe mich grade schlappgelacht! ^_^

MEHR, MEHR, MEHR! :D
HL-Fan

Beitrag von HL-Fan »

Unter

http://jkamd64.jk.funpic.de/house/index.htm

hat sich jemand die Mühe gemacht und House-Zitate aus der 1. und 2. Staffel (soweit gelaufen!) zu "zitieren" Auf Deutsch!
LG
Glücksi

Beitrag von Glücksi »

HL-Fan hat geschrieben:Unter

hat sich jemand die Mühe gemacht und House-Zitate aus der 1. und 2. Staffel (soweit gelaufen!) zu "zitieren" Auf Deutsch!
LG
Cool, danke für deinen Tipp! *knuuuuutsch*
BlackVelvet

Beitrag von BlackVelvet »

HL-Fan hat geschrieben:Unter

LG
wow, die seite ist echt der totale hammer!
ich frag mich grad nur, hat derjenige nichts andres zu tun?!? ;)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Dr. House“