Rachel Griffiths / Sarah Whedon

Diskutiert hier über die Serie rund um die Geschwister Walker.
Antworten
Dusty

Rachel Griffiths / Sarah Whedon

Beitrag von Dusty »

Sie spielt die Sarah Walker Whedon in der Serie!

zur Biographie:
http://www.myfanbase.de/index.php?mid=5&peopleid=1288
Bilder:

Bild

Bild

Bild

edit von hoernaey: Titel geändert
Zuletzt geändert von Dusty am 26.08.2007, 13:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Maret
Beitrag von Maret »

@Sawyer: Wir haben auch eine Biographie zu Rachel Griffiths und zu allen anderen "Brothers & Sisters"-Darsteller, du musst also nicht unbedingt auf Wikipedia zurückgreifen ;).
Hörnäy

Beitrag von Hörnäy »

Rachel gab vor kurzem gemeinsam mit Sally Field ein Interview, dessen Hauptteil, in dem beide antworten, schon im Sally Field-Thread gepostet habe:

Hier noch zwei Sachen, auf die nur Rachel geantwortet hat:
Rachel, when you watched the [original] pilot, did you see its faults?

RG: Actually, we were really happy with it. I spoke to Calista, and we thought it was really solid. Ten years ago, when a pilot didn't have to be 100 percent of what it was going to be, I think no one would have really blinked. Now, there's more pressure for it to be absolutely everything. What we did find when we remade it was that we were more relaxed with each other. And I'm sure that came through.

Folgender Spoiler betrifft eine Aussage zum ersten Staffelfinale:
Spoiler
What an interesting decision to hint that Uncle Saul [Ron Rifkin] is gay in last season's finale. With Kevin [Matthew Rhys], that makes two gay main characters on the show.

RG My best friend predicted it. She was asking me last year, ''What's with Uncle Saul? He's gay, right?'' I said, ''No, he's not gay!'' She goes, ''What's with, like, the pink jumpers?'' I'm like, ''In America that doesn't mean you're gay.'' She's like, ''I think he's gay.'' I'm like, ''Kate, I'm on the show. He's not gay.'' But I love that this show deals with the political through the personal. We don't deal with Iraq in the abstract so much as there's a son, a mom, a sister. We've had letters like, ''Please, can you stop with the kissing? It's okay that there's a gay in the family, but I don't have to see him make pash face.''
Sie kommt über die Frage zum Thema, dass sich Leute daran gestört haben, dass es wegen Kevin Küsse zwischen schwulen Männern gibt. wodurch es dann ohne Spoiler hier weitergeht:
EW: ''Pash face''?

SF:
It's Australian.

RG: I've had older women come up to me: ''Could you tell your writers I can't deal with those gays kissing all the time!'' And I'm like, ''How do you feel about a black person and a white person kissing?'' They're like, ''Well, that's all right.'' And I'm like, ''Well, you know what? Your mother probably would have been uncomfortable with that. So you just have to get with the program.''

Quelle: Entertainment Weekly
Schnupfen

Beitrag von Schnupfen »

Und auch hier hab ich in die Spoiler geguckt und nun ärger ich mich... :roll:

Ten years ago, when a pilot didn't have to be 100 percent of what it was going to be, I think no one would have really blinked. Now, there's more pressure for it to be absolutely everything.
Wohl wahr. Das TV-Business hat sich sehr verändert...
RG: I've had older women come up to me: ''Could you tell your writers I can't deal with those gays kissing all the time!'' And I'm like, ''How do you feel about a black person and a white person kissing?'' They're like, ''Well, that's all right.'' And I'm like, ''Well, you know what? Your mother probably would have been uncomfortable with that. So you just have to get with the program.''
Gut argumentiert, Rachel! :up:
Bild
Leaving was the right thing to do. It’s just hard to say goodbye.
„One day at a time“
Hörnäy

Beitrag von Hörnäy »

Schnupfen hat geschrieben:Und auch hier hab ich in die Spoiler geguckt und nun ärger ich mich... :roll:
Ja, ich mich auch, hab nämlich das Finale auch noch nicht gesehen. Deshalb hab ich auch extra das mit dem Finale hingeschrieben, bin auch sehr verwundert und will es jetzt unbedingt sehen ^_^ ...
Antworten

Zurück zu „Brothers & Sisters“