Blake Lively/Serena van der Woodsen

Kommentiert gemeinsam mit Gossip Girl das skandalöse Leben von Blair, Serena und Co. an der New Yorker Upper East Side.

Moderatoren: Annika, Freckles*

Rightniceboy

Re: Blake Lively/Serena van der Woodsen

Beitrag von Rightniceboy »

Blake Lively: Lady Gaga's Workshop Launch!

Blake Lively goes blue for the celebration launch of Gaga’s Workshop at Barneys New York on Monday (November 21) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actress, wearing an Elie Saab single button shawl lapel suit, was joined at the event by her Gossip Girl co-star Matthew Settle!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Blake recently teased her fans with some upcoming Gossip Girl tidbits.

In an upcoming ep, Blake told Entertainment Weekly a dance scene was recently filmed where “we were all dressed as people who are not ourselves.”

Quelle: JustJared.com
BildBildBildBildBild
Rightniceboy

Blake Lively: 'Haywire' Screening in NYC!

Blake Lively sparkles at a screening for the new movie Haywire on Wednesday (January 18) at Landmark Sunshine Cinema in NYC.

Also walking the black carpet at The Cinema Society and BlackBerry Bold-hosted event: The Hunger Games‘ Elizabeth Banks and Haywire co-stars Ewan McGregor and Gina Carano with director Steven Soderbergh.

The action thriller centers around “a black ops super soldier [who] seeks payback after she is betrayed and set up during a mission.”

Haywire, which also stars Channing Tatum, Michael Angarano, and Michael Douglas, hits theaters this Friday (January 20)!

BildBildBildBild
Rightniceboy

Blake Lively: 'I've Had 4 Boyfriends In My Whole Life'

Blake Lively strikes a pose in Victoria Beckham on the cover of Elle‘s March issue, on newsstands February 14.

Here’s what the 24-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On the men in her life: “I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life. I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I spend time with a man, it’s because there’s somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while.”

On not having a stylist: “When I’m going to an event, I’ll send [shoe designer] Christian [Louboutin] a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’”

On kids: “I hope to have a few girls one day. If not girls, they better be trannies. Because I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that need to be appreciated.”

Quelle: justJared.com

Bild
Rightniceboy

Blake Lively: Noon by Noor Fashion Show!

Blake Lively strikes a pose at the Noon by Noor Fall 2012 presentation held at Provocateur on Wednesday (February 15) in NYC.

The 24-year-old actress recently revealed that her designer pal, Christian Louboutin, gave her his entire spring collection already!

“My gosh, [it] was sent to my house, and they’re so beautiful. They’re amazing. I walked around my apartment wearing them,” Blake told People.

Her favorite pairs so far include “these cage, crystal-encrusted shoes and one with a feather detail coming off of it.

Bild Bild Bild Bild
Rightniceboy

Blake Lively: 'Marie Claire UK' Cover Girl!

Blake Lively is seductive on the cover of Marie Claire UK for the October 2012 issue, out on newsstands September 6.

Here’s what the 24-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her most treasured filming experience: “Honestly, Alan Arkin was one of the best love interests I’ve ever had. He was the most kind, fun and a challenge – because he was clearly very uncomfortable with the fact that I was 19 and he was 72.”

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild
Celinaaa

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Are Married

It's been nearly a year since they were first publicly linked – and now Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are husband and wife.

A source confirms to PEOPLE that the couple tied the knot Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., just outside of Charleston.

The reception took place in a white tent at the plantation on Sunday evening. Florence Welch (of Florence and the Machine), a good friend of the Gossip Girl star, performed three songs live, and there was also a deejay who spun tunes. PEOPLE also confirmed that a cake was being driven down from Virginia for the event.

Lively's mother and sister were also spotted in town, and a source told PEOPLE that the two had dinner in Charleston with Bette Midler earlier in the weekend.

Reps for the two actors had no comment.
Wow, hätte ich definitiv nicht erwartet. Dennoch sind wohl Glückwünsche angebacht :)

Vielleicht ist sie schwanger? Ist aber heut zu Tage wohl auch kein Grund mehr zu heiraten...
Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
coupleleyton

Beitrag von coupleleyton »

ich freue mich für die 2
viel glück und gesundheit für die ehe
"Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck. While a group of ravens predicts trouble ahead"

Lucas Scott
Ep. 1x22 (The Games That Play Us)
Celinaaa

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

coupleleyton hat geschrieben:ich freue mich für die 2
viel glück und gesundheit für die ehe
Irgendwie hab ich aber trotzdem das Gefühl, dass hier noch was anderes dahinter steckt. Von Blake hätte ich so eine (überstürzte?) Hochzeit überhaupt nicht erwartet. :schaem:
Heike

Beitrag von Heike »

Also ich bin baff. Damit hatte ich so schnell nicht gerechnet. Liegt aber vielleicht auch daran das mir die zwei als paar nicht gefallen. Hab ihn lieber mit Scarlett gesehen.
Bild
Celinaaa

Beitrag von Celinaaa »

Heike hat geschrieben:Also ich bin baff.
Da hätten wir doch viel eher mit einer Trennung als Hochzeit gerechnet, nicht war? :D
Rightniceboy

Ich hoffe liebe Andrea, dass dir der Text weiter hilft. ;)
Hochzeit klammheimlich

Bild

Geheim-Hochzeit für Blake Lively und Ryan Reynolds: Wie das US-Promimagazin "People.com" berichtet, sind die beiden Hollywood-Stars am Sonntag in North Carolina vor den Traualtar getreten. Noch fließen die Informationen spärlich, allerdings will "E!News" erfahren haben, dass nur enge Freunde des Paares sowie einige Management-Vertreter anwesend waren. Bei der anschließenden Hochzeitsfeier soll Florence Welch ("Florence and the Machine"), eine gute Freundin der Braut, für musikalische Unterhaltung gesorgt haben.

Der 35-Jährige und die 25-Jährige hatten sich bei den Dreharbeiten zu der Comicverfilmung "The Green Lantern" kennengelernt. Für Reynolds ist es bereits die zweite Ehe. Der Kanadier war von 2008 bis 2011 mit Leinwand-Schönheit Scarlett Johansson ("Vicky Cristina Barcelona") verheiratet. Zuvor war der 35-jährige Schauspieler außerdem drei Jahre lang mit der Sängerin Alanis Morissette verlobt. Zu den Verflossenen der "Gossip Girl"-Darstellerin gehören indes ihr Co-Star Penn Badgley sowie Leonardo DiCaprio.

Wie Lively kürzlich in einem Interview enthüllte, stehen die Chancen nicht schlecht, dass sie und Reynolds in naher Zukunft Eltern werden. "Ich will eines Tages Mutter werden", so die 25-Jährige gegenüber dem Magazin "more!". "Ich bin traurig, dass meine Nichten und Neffen nicht meine eigenen Kinder sind. Es ist etwas, das ich kaum erwarten kann und worauf ich mich so freue."

Quelle: Stern.de
coupleleyton

Beitrag von coupleleyton »

ich find es immer noch schön für die 2 :)
"Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck. While a group of ravens predicts trouble ahead"

Lucas Scott
Ep. 1x22 (The Games That Play Us)
Rightniceboy

Celinaaa hat geschrieben:
Vielleicht ist sie schwanger? Ist aber heut zu Tage wohl auch kein Grund mehr zu heiraten...
Nein Sigrid sie ist nicht schwanger. Das hat sie jetzt offiziell der Presse gesagt.

Blake Lively: Not Pregnant, Says Her Rep

Blake Lively leaves her wedding ring at home as she films a kissing scene with Barry Watson for Gossip Girl on Thursday (September 20) in Long Island City, New York.

The 25-year-old actress has been battling pregnancy rumors since her marriage to Ryan Reynolds, but her rep has denied all reports.

“Blake is usually really careful about what she eats, but since her wedding, she seems to be eating a lot more. Everyone on set is on bump-watch,” a source told Page Six. Later, Blake‘s rep contacted the paper and shot down rumors that she is pregnant.

Bild Bild
Miha

Beitrag von Miha »

Bin ich hier eigentlich die einzige, die findet, dass zwischen "sich kennenlernen" und "verheiratet sein" mehr als 12 Monate liegen sollten..?
Bild
Estrella*

Beitrag von Estrella* »

Miha hat geschrieben:Bin ich hier eigentlich die einzige, die findet, dass zwischen "sich kennenlernen" und "verheiratet sein" mehr als 12 Monate liegen sollten..?
Das finde ich auch.
Als ich von der Hochzeit gelesen habe, war ich vollkommen überrascht.
Vor ein paar Wochen erst habe ich mir eine Zeitschrift gekauft, mit Blake auf dem Cover. Darin war natürlich ein großes Interview. Indem sie sagte, sie wäre glücklich will aber nichts überstürzen, oder so ähnlich.

Naja, ich hoffe aber für die beiden dass es hält.
Und sie war bestimmt eine richtig hübsche Braut. Vielleicht gibt es irgendwann doch noch ein offizelles Foto.
CINDERELLA IS PROOF THAT A PAIR OF SHOES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Wednesday

Beitrag von Wednesday »

Mir ging das wie auch ein paar anderen alles etwas zu schnell. Und ehrlich gesagt, war mein erster Gedanke: Blake und Serena sind sich wohl doch ähnlicher als ich bisher vermutet hatte. :D
Man kann ihnen nur wünschen, dass die Entscheidung richtig war.
Rightniceboy

Wir warten weiterhin geduldig. :roll:

Blake Lively: Not Pregnant with Ryan Reynolds' Baby!

Bild

Rumors have been swirling that Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are expecting their first child together, but JustJared.com can confirm that the news is FALSE!

“The story is 100% false. Blake is not pregnant,” her rep told JJ.

The duo have been public about wanting to have a family when the time is right.

“We’d love to have a big family,” Ryan told Details earlier this year. “We both come from big families—my parents did four, Blake‘s did five. A lot of people say it’s crazy, but we’ll only know when we’re there, you know? We’ll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think.”

Antworten

Zurück zu „Gossip Girl“